There's Always Another Sale Thread -- Discussions Only

Comments

• doubledeviantdoubledeviant Posts: 1,102
    edited July 2023

I got a banner coupon for 30% off my cart for buying one of today's new releases

You received the coupon *after* buying a new release, or you got coupon *beforehand* to use towards a cart that includes a new release?

Nothing here - and it would make the difference between purchasing and passing on Van Helsing.

Edit: Eh, whatever - it's close to turnover, and I'm tired of Daz's games. I'll just empty the cart and Daz can lose the $60+ that I likely would have spent on VH and the associated offers.
    Post edited by doubledeviant on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,947

after and sorry bought Dark Vampire castle and waited in case any offers needing a new popped up

after and sorry bought Dark Vampire castle and waited in case any offers needing a new popped up

Surprise coupon after carefully crafting a cart and checking out sounds... annoying. Does it at least give you a few days to use it?

And to be clear, that edit wasn't me being irritated with you - it's Daz that plays these games. If anything, I appreciate you mentioning it.

doubledeviant said:

WendyLuvsCatz said:

Surprise coupon after carefully crafting a cart and checking out sounds... annoying. Does it at least give you a few days to use it?

And to be clear, that edit wasn't me being irritated with you - it's Daz that plays these games. If anything, I appreciate you mentioning it.

nah, gone now 

Somewhat hidden, way down near the bottom of the page in the FA section:

Use Coupon Code BEST-EVER to get up to 5 Unique Fashion Items for $2.99 each

Not that big of a selection, but a lot of good stuff, worth a look.
  • WandWWandW Posts: 2,792

doubledeviant said:

Somewhat hidden, way down near the bottom of the page in the FA section:

Use Coupon Code BEST-EVER to get up to 5 Unique Fashion Items for $2.99 each

Not that big of a selection, but a lot of good stuff, worth a look.

Great catch; I had missed that!  Knocked two items off my W/L.  Thanx! laugh

a couple more coupons in a banner for purchasing yesterday but I only have so much money blush

• Calliope23Calliope23 Posts: 454
    edited July 2023

What is the next big sale? I was thinking that the PA sale is in September and the next DAZ+ sale is in October, plus the holiday loyalty sale at the end of the year. Do I have that right? I am trying to budget for those sales in advance.

Post edited by Calliope23 on
  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,483

Calliope23 said:

What is the next big sale? I was thinking that the PA sale is in September and the next DAZ+ sale is in October, pluse the holiday loyalty sale at the end of the year. Do I have that right? I am trying to budget for those sales in advance.

Yes, that is the way it has been lately. 

• Calliope23Calliope23 Posts: 454

Thank you, @Charlie Judge smiley

• joannajoanna Posts: 1,139

I know no one gets excited about Lightning Deals anymore, but I do check them. Sometimes there are nice pro bundles there. Like today, Eddie Pro Bundle for $37.79 which with the banner for 50% extra on DOs brings it down to $18.90 (86% off). If I had tokens, it would be even lower. Seeing as I only own 3 items in this bundle and have a few others on my wishlist, I consider it a good deal.

edited July 2023
    https://www.daz3d.com/down-n-dirty-releases

Interesting: This is the shortest daily sale page that I recall seeing here.

I'm curious if it's truly this simple, or if there might be a series of flash sales today. It's Sunday, and I wouldn't expect much in the way of changing flash sales... but I also wouldn't expect a daily sale to be so straightforward.
    Post edited by doubledeviant on
  • alan bard newcomeralan bard newcomer Posts: 2,125
    edited July 2023

and 15% OFF Daz+ Memberships  
    from current page (and what  cut and paste is doing this I don't know)

---
    that says membershipS see the S on the end .. there are two types of memberships  annuals and the three month one... 
     but tada ... the offer when you get there says "annual memberships at $70
    so I can save 10.50 but there's really nothing I want to buy and buying 3 mos would be pushing my interest. 
    I do check in and add stuff to the wishlist 
    and somewhere I'll pick up a minimum plus and pick up some items
    but there is never enough in any promo span to get mulitple items so no real deals... 
    so I guess I'll just play with the stuff I have and save the money for a new video card. 
    ---|
    But proof read the pages and if it's a discount on an annual membership .. say that.. you don't make me happy by having to follow a link to discover more data... wastes my time, ticks me off and makes me less likely to buy anything. 
    And I actually have a $200 gift card (generic thank goodness not a daz one) and have had it for a while and been a total failure of stuff to buy. 

Post edited by alan bard newcomer on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,741

joanna said:

I know no one gets excited about Lightning Deals anymore, but I do check them. Sometimes there are nice pro bundles there. Like today, Eddie Pro Bundle for $37.79 which with the banner for 50% extra on DOs brings it down to $18.90 (86% off). If I had tokens, it would be even lower. Seeing as I only own 3 items in this bundle and have a few others on my wishlist, I consider it a good deal.

...if you are referring to the Edie Pro Bundle, I actually got that a a few years ago for around 12$ and change.  Her, Ollie, Mabel, and Floyd convinced me that G8 was actually worth investing in. 

• joannajoanna Posts: 1,139

kyoto kid said:

joanna said:

...if you are referring to the Edie Pro Bundle, I actually got that a a few years ago for around 12$ and change.  Her, Ollie, Mabel, and Floyd convinced me that G8 was actually worth investing in. 

Well, everything's more expensive this year... :( Last year I got Crow Pro Bundle for $10 I think. And yes, all those 4 characters are great. So much personality and so many opportunities with mixing their features with other characters. 

• TriCounterTriCounter Posts: 497

I love and hate days like today... Extra 23% off DO, so I can buy Victoria 4 at 43% off...... erm OK

• theflarftheflarf Posts: 116

dortybassa said:

I love and hate days like today... Extra 23% off DO, so I can buy Victoria 4 at 43% off...... erm OK

I'm guessing it's not selling well, as they've added a card to the home page, advertising the thing that's been available all day.

Hardly suprising to be honest, but good for saving money  smiley

edited July 2023

theflarf said:

dortybassa said:

I'm guessing it's not selling well, as they've added a card to the home page, advertising the thing that's been available all day.

Well they should have told me earlier 1/7 of store artist on sale! Can't ignore those banners... I thought it was only 1/8th!

Post edited by TriCounter on
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,663

theflarf said:

dortybassa said:

If  you are referring to V9, then several PAs have stated in the forums tnhat G9 is selling very well.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,762

dortybassa said:

Not complaining, 27 items for $50.05 at 90% off...

Wondering though, why put up the same sale the second time?...

• theflarftheflarf Posts: 116

FSMCDesigns said:

theflarf said:

dortybassa said:

If  you are referring to V9, then several PAs have stated in the forums tnhat G9 is selling very well.

No, I'm not sure where G9 comes into this?

My comment was merely about the  "MONDAY-CHRISTMAS" offer, which (unless i'm inccorrect) was a coupon that has been on the listing page all day, but has now got a banner card too

PerttiA said:

dortybassa said:

Where are you getting anything 90% off? This place confuses me.

dortybassa said:

PerttiA said:

dortybassa said:

Two "Down N’ Dirty New Releases" for 20% off the whole cart
    One "Debut New Release" from "Christmas in July"
    23 "Featured Artist Stores" DO items older than 2020 (Coupon MONDAY-CHRISTMAS)
    Plus one "Summer Christmas Gift Item"
    Together with eight tokens and being a Daz+ member

• Gave it a go .. just not a critical mass of old stuff i want/new stuff I gotta have. Guessing something similar is going on all week - will try again tomorrow with the next 1/7th of the store. smiley

paulawp (marahzen) said:

Gave it a go .. just not a critical mass of old stuff i want/new stuff I gotta have. Guessing something similar is going on all week - will try again tomorrow with the next 1/7th of the store. smiley

Yeah, I have some tokens expiring at the end of day, so need to use them for something, while collecting items that are part of some bundle at $1.15 - $1.53 per item.

PerttiA said:

dortybassa said:

PerttiA said:

dortybassa said:

Together with eight tokens and being a Daz+ member

I'm banning anyone using that as a discount lol ;) OK I see now. 

edited July 2023

paulawp (marahzen) said:

Gave it a go .. just not a critical mass of old stuff i want/new stuff I gotta have. Guessing something similar is going on all week - will try again tomorrow with the next 1/7th of the store. smiley

they may switch it up tomorrow to 2/13ths

• PerttiA said:

paulawp (marahzen) said:

Yeah, I have some tokens expiring at the end of day, so need to use them for something, while collecting items that are part of some bundle at $1.15 - $1.53 per item.

Yep, I will have the same motivation come Wednesday. 

• murgatroyd314murgatroyd314 Posts: 1,457

I'd just like to say one thing:

If it requires a purchase, and still costs money after that, it is NOT a gift.

edited July 2023

murgatroyd314 said:

I'd just like to say one thing:

If it requires a purchase, and still costs money after that, it is NOT a gift.

Harsh... Oh well, I'll go with 3/25th's of a gift.... New banner up soon.. Would be 22/25th wouldn't it lol

Untitasdled.png
    1254 x 991 - 192K
This discussion has been closed.