There's Always Another Sale Thread -- Discussions Only

Comments

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,459

And now the second encore !

• joannajoanna Posts: 1,130

Charlie Judge said:

It looked to me like it's yesterday's offer that just didn't turn over. No new releases, no email about today's new offers (except for the 2 Daz+ releases). 

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,459

joanna said:

Charlie Judge said:

It looked to me like it's yesterday's offer that just didn't turn over. No new releases, no email about today's new offers (except for the 2 Daz+ releases). 

The banner designs and the coupon code are different than they were yesterday. 

Charlie Judge said:

joanna said:

Charlie Judge said:

The banner designs and the coupon code are different than they were yesterday. 

Ah. I guess I wasn't paying enough attention. Still, I didn't get the regular email, so it does feel a bit like it was scrambled together in that "oh, bummer, we have nothing planned for Tuesday".  

• no noseno nose Posts: 303

I guess were entering week two of this one week sale

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,945

maybe the 12 Days of Christmas in July

• felisfelis Posts: 3,853

While you are all waiting anxiously on new releases, I can entertain you with some irrelevant knowledge.

'Christmas in July' are in Danish spelled 'jul i juli' cool

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,412

WendyLuvsCatz said:

I think you are on to them!

barbult said:

WendyLuvsCatz said:

Now I'm waiting for the unexpected return of the March Madness... :X 

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,122

joanna said:

barbult said:

WendyLuvsCatz said:

Now I'm waiting for the unexpected return of the March Madness... :X 

laugh 

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,705

...another day, another gab bag, but at least new Daz+ items work this time.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,746

kyoto kid said:

Does not stack with other discounts... frown 

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,546

I have my 8 items at 2.99 cart, but now I'm wondering why I need them. Hard to pass by the 2.99 sales. 

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,412

Are we seeing only 3 day old items as the newest releases, or am I missing something? Oh, I do see the new Daz+ items today.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,705
    edited July 2023

PerttiA said:

kyoto kid said:

...true the discount doesn't apply to the new Daz+ item (but that did count as the "buy in" to use thecoupon this time),

Post edited by kyoto kid on

kyoto kid said:

PerttiA said:

kyoto kid said:

...true the discount doesn't apply to the new Daz+ item (but that did count as the "buy in" to use thecoupon this time),

when you add both of the new /DAZ+ items, they get a discount as well... but, then you dont have a new item inexpensive to take advantage of the 2nd use of the 2.99 sale or the 70% off deal.  

kyoto kid said:

PerttiA said:

kyoto kid said:

I meant, they dont get any cheaper with tokens. 

barbult said:

Are we seeing only 3 day old items as the newest releases, or am I missing something? Oh, I do see the new Daz+ items today.

The 3 day old sale was still better than what's offered today... Needs a banner or a flash sale for extra xx% off the cart. 

so tokens gone?

WendyLuvsCatz said:

so tokens gone?

Where did you get that idea?

The banner is still there and the cart gives and takes them as before. 

edited July 2023

PerttiA said:

WendyLuvsCatz said:

so tokens gone?

Where did you get that idea?

The banner is still there and the cart gives and takes them as before. 

I cannot see it and I had 2 with 2 days left 

ah separate banner https://www.daz3d.com/daz-tokens

was expecting here too https://www.daz3d.com/bogo-turbo-sale

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • I really think sometimes the Daz marketing and sales people don't think very well. This Bogo sale buy a new item to get an older item for $2.99 is a ok idea but there are 50+ bogo items that are sale priced for less than $2.99 already. So when you put that item in your cart with a new item even though it's priced for less than $2.99 it gets bumped up to $2.99, that's not right or fair, this should be fixed.

• TriCounterTriCounter Posts: 497
    edited July 2023

diamondd123 said:

I really think sometimes the Daz marketing and sales people don't think very well. This Bogo sale buy a new item to get an older item for $2.99 is a ok idea but there are 50+ bogo items that are sale priced for less than $2.99 already. So when you put that item in your cart with a new item even though it's priced for less than $2.99 it gets bumped up to $2.99, that's not right or fair, this should be fixed.

Yesterday there were also loads of the $2.99 flash sale cheaper with the original sale.

We seem to have someone at Daz who doesn't understand again like the Christmas "GIFT"

I know it's not labelled BOGOF but I have never seen a BOGO where idea is to pay for the GO part of the deal.....should be BOBA

Maybe just me but only a few days ago (10th of July) I could get multiple Raiya/OOT whole bundles for $2.99 not just a tiny discount on an "ancient" item with added purchase of a new item that I may not want!

Post edited by TriCounter on

dortybassa said:

diamondd123 said:

I really think sometimes the Daz marketing and sales people don't think very well. This Bogo sale buy a new item to get an older item for $2.99 is a ok idea but there are 50+ bogo items that are sale priced for less than $2.99 already. So when you put that item in your cart with a new item even though it's priced for less than $2.99 it gets bumped up to $2.99, that's not right or fair, this should be fixed.

Yesterday there were also loads of the $2.99 flash sale cheaper with the original sale.

We seem to have someone at Daz who doesn't understand again like the Christmas "GIFT"

I know it's not labelled BOGOF but I have never seen a BOGO where idea is to pay for the GO part of the deal.....should be BOBA

Maybe just me but only a few days ago (10th of July) I could get multiple Raiya/OOT whole bundles for $2.99 not just a tiny discount on an "ancient" item with added purchase of a new item that I may not want!

Having done purchases at 90%+ off the whole cart and average $2 per item (or less) for weeks, $2.99 isn't a gift or even cheap, especially when one can't get it down with tokens.

$6.74 for the buyin and BOGO item each is the lowest you can go ... without using any other discounting. 

well, now a 4 hour sale with DAZ+ price set at $1.99. Yep... but there's some characters in this bunch I've never seen before. A lot of them. Sorry to creators, but some of them a bit on the not very attractive side. Maybe we need more of those though. 

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,063

And the Daz+ $1.99 flash sale coupon can be used at least twice :-)

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,308

...and both have not expired as advertised...

• AstraffelAstraffel Posts: 205

I noticed that for the two 4-hour flash sales the vendors were almost entirely alphabetized. The first one is A-B, excluding goldtassel, and the second is C-E... I wonder if they're going to rotate through a bunch or that was just a today/almost yesterday thing. Seems to be a $30 original price cap, but there are a few vendors I may look out for if those continue.

• Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,161

I don't get it. Found a coupon good for 50% off one item and usable 5times yesterday late. Such a one product coupon is not that useful in the times of tokens but would have used it on TurboLoader. But now this coupon seems to be already gone? Just strange!

This discussion has been closed.