There's Always Another Sale Thread -- Discussions Only

Comments

• Calliope23Calliope23 Posts: 454

Yeah, the pricing and sales can be difficult to figure out. May not have been a glitch at all.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,792

It looks the new page is up

https://www.daz3d.com/savings-you-cant-miss

But, the discount is just 60% for non-DO and 72% for DO items...

• doubledeviantdoubledeviant Posts: 1,105
    "All Blink Sale Artists Return"

...but the discount is so much worse that it's no longer worthwhile.

Without sales glitches, the pickings are very slim, but I have time to wait, the first set of tokens expiring at the end of Saturday

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,748
    edited July 2023

...well today's main theme is a miss, particularly since all the Debut releases are for G9.

what a letdown after the 4th.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited July 2023
    For me, the themes are great - I'm quite interested in Halloween, horror, and vampire products. But outside of toons and some general use items (for modifying those toons), G9 is still mostly unappealing. VYK Betty Grave-L is almost cute enough to toss into the cart, but after the recent sales, I think she'll go into the wishlist for today, unless some very good banner sale this evening requires a new release (hint, hint).
    Post edited by doubledeviant on

...save for some of the old "classics", horror (particularly the way its handled today) is not one of my chosen genres

• maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750

Getting some Zeddicuss Environment&Poses sets for $ 2.99 each was welcomed... and even though I didn't get any of them, this probably is true for other people considering the Character/Clothes bundles by Raiya/outoftouch are a real bargain at that price...

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,793

maikdecker said:

Getting some Zeddicuss Environment&Poses sets for $ 2.99 each was welcomed... and even though I didn't get any of them, this probably is true for other people considering the Character/Clothes bundles by Raiya/outoftouch are a real bargain at that price...

Same here; I nkocked most otf the OOT iterms off my W/L cool

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,488
    edited July 2023

WandW said:

maikdecker said:

A lot of great bargains in that selection and no buy-in required. Sadly though the coupon is only useable once. I got one OOT bundle but mostly went for some tutorials.

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • Just a note, the extra 30% for buying both new Daz+ items wasn't working but this has now been fixed.

• XiousDsXiousDs Posts: 223

Richard Haseltine said:

Just a note, the extra 30% for buying both new Daz+ items wasn't working but this has now been fixed.

I don't see a sales page that mentions that discount anywhere.

• XiousDs said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Just a note, the extra 30% for buying both new Daz+ items wasn't working but this has now been fixed.

It was in the Daz+ email.

• lorraineopualorraineopua Posts: 627

Charlie Judge said:

WandW said:

maikdecker said:

A lot of great bargains in that selection and no buy-in required. Sadly though the coupon is only useable once. I got one OOT bundle but mostly went for some tutorials.

Very happy to have got over $600 of tutorials for a mere $15

edited July 2023

...this was billed as a clothing sale, however most of the items are bundles, skimp, poses, tutorials, and characters. 

Crikey, I almost want to claim false advertising.#

To reiterate an old fast food advert camapaign, "where's the beef?"

...and I saved my 7 tokens for this, 6 of which are supposed to expire tonight.

I'll be pissed if I lose 6 tokens waiting to see if tomorrow's offers are any better.

OK I'm holding  Daz to the dates in the pop up balloon, not just what is mentioned on the actual sale page.(though odd it says they will expire at 06:00 and not 23:59 on the 10th and 12th respectrively, sounds like their clock is off kilter again [I've been stung by that before])

If they don't honour that, there will most definitely be a ticket submited as I have screenshot below as proof.

tokens.png
    1073 x 280 - 42K
  • charlescharles Posts: 777
    edited July 2023

common dudes get it right

tenor.gif
    498 x 346 - 2M
    41pmgm.jpg
    614 x 406 - 64K
    Post edited by charles on
  • HylasHylas Posts: 4,820

So I haven't been paying attention for a second there and I'm too lazy to comb through all the posts... how long to tokens last now?

edited July 2023
    Hylas said:

So I haven't been paying attention for a second there and I'm too lazy to comb through all the posts... how long to tokens last now?

Tokens earned today expire Thu, 13 Jul 2023 06:00:00 UTC.

But you if buy late in "the Daz day" (close to turnover) the expiration should be pushed out one day to Fri, 14 Jul 2023 06:00:00 UTC.
    Post edited by doubledeviant on
  • Drat, tokens expiring today and nothing new today that was worth skipping yesterday's "10% off the cart" coupon. Sometimes you gamble and lose.

• theflarftheflarf Posts: 120

paulawp (marahzen) said:

Drat, tokens expiring today and nothing new today that was worth skipping yesterday's "10% off the cart" coupon. Sometimes you gamble and lose.

I thought the 10% off would have been more useful (even then it's not huge) but with a $30 buy in there was never a chance I was using it 

edited July 2023

...yeah the sale and my cart page basically says my tokens are toast, however clicking on the new sale promo shows I still have 7 tokens  even though the  timeline below as they expire in 00 days 00 hours and 00 minutes . 

ETA;

well given Sunday's sale is all about bundles ,the clothing sale is pretty much everything but clothing, and the flash sale is over, my tokens are petty much moot.

Wonderful.

The Grab Bag Blink Sale looks promising, one new $3.49 Daz+ item in the cart and one can get 91% off even without using tokens.

• Calliope23Calliope23 Posts: 454

I need to render more and shop less! Lots of tempting sales to drain weary wallets.

All my store credit has long since been used up; so, I have to carefully watch my purchases. Please, DAZ, we really need a good gift card sale soon. 

The Bundles sales; If one buys bundles which one owns everything in them, no buy-in or coupon necessary, they will still be free in cart (not in the popup)

• Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,165

Why is everything connected to a dedicated coupon code? I would have a decent cart if I could combine stuff. If that is not possible I really need to think if I should use my tokens at all. Could wait if those Sunday offers are good on Monday as well, buy less and use double tokens. In fact guess that is exactly what I will be doing.

• Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,165

Richard Haseltine said:

XiousDs said:

Richard Haseltine said:

It was in the Daz+ email.

When was that mail sent? Don't think I received it?!

Rod Wise Driggo said:

When was that mail sent? Don't think I received it?!

I get it usually one hour after Daz midnight. 

• murgatroyd314murgatroyd314 Posts: 1,458

kyoto kid said:

...yeah the sale and my cart page basically says my tokens are toast, however clicking on the new sale promo shows I still have 7 tokens  even though the  timeline below as they expire in 00 days 00 hours and 00 minutes . 

As far as I can tell, the token countdown is consistently short by exactly one day. 

No chance of taking full advantage of the offers on today's sale. Each one requires both a qualifying purchase, and a separate coupon. Kind of goes against the token incentive to make large purchases.

I was hoping for a catch-up for today's Grab Bag flash sales; but it looks like I am out of luck.

This discussion has been closed.