New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,633
    edited June 2

butterflyfish said:

PerttiA said:

butterflyfish said:

My membership extension just went through no problem. I used the 10% code, and I had one token.

edit: I did just get an email saying my membership is expiring, with an offer for 15% off membership, but on my DAZ+ page it says it was successfully extended another year. Weird.

Did you pay with store credit?

I'm using 8 tokens and the 10% off banner code that expires today, and it's past 1AM already here... 

No, I didn't. That must be the difference. 

Still not fixed to pay for the membership with store credit !  I already spent my available cash to buy store credit a few days ago and now I can't use to to get what I want.  nono

UPDATE: Although I have very little available cash at the moment, I went ahead and purchased using my debit card. Definitely not happy about having to do so.

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,010

PerttiA said:

frank0314 said:

PerttiA3Ddreamer, those have been reported

The "dynamic-landscape-generation-has-come-to-daz-studio" is back online, but I still get "There was an error processing this request" when trying to place an order with Daz+ membership in it

Still not able to pay with store credit and have no other payment options at the moment 

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,435

PerttiA said:

PerttiA said:

frank0314 said:

PerttiA3Ddreamer, those have been reported

The "dynamic-landscape-generation-has-come-to-daz-studio" is back online, but I still get "There was an error processing this request" when trying to place an order with Daz+ membership in it

Still not able to pay with store credit and have no other payment options at the moment 

Same here. Removing it and the debut new release...

• N00b4EverN00b4Ever Posts: 293

Same here. I hope they extend the sale. Is so frustrating. 

N00b4Ever said:

The 10% off banner discount is expiring in less than 2 hours... 

• doubledeviantdoubledeviant Posts: 1,114
    I can't check out either. "There was an error processing this request." Membership and two items, paying via store credit.

PerttiA said:

N00b4Ever said:

Oh, I meant the 60% off membership. I don't have that banner, Only the UltraScenery2 one. I guess is a banner for DAZ+ members only. My membership expired like two weeks ago or so.

Cheers.

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,167

N00b4Ever said:

PerttiA said:

N00b4Ever said:

Oh, I meant the 60% off membership. I don't have that banner, Only the UltraScenery2 one. I guess is a banner for DAZ+ members only. My membership expired like two weeks ago or so.

Cheers.

I'm a DAZ+ member, and I have no banner.  Of course, it doesn't matter...can't spend that much, anyway! 

• paulawp (marahzen)paulawp (marahzen) Posts: 1,312

FWIW - I also was not able to pay for the cart with the membership renewal in it with my store credit.I removed all but the necessities and paid with Paypal, which did go through. I then promptly got the alarming email "Your Daz+ Membership Has Ended" as described a few posts back. However, like the other poster, I checked my account and confirmed that my Daz+ membership has been extended by a year as expected. I also have an email confirming the transaction.

Some sort of configuration must have gone haywire over there ...

• SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 714
    edited June 2

paulawp (marahzen) said:

FWIW - I also was not able to pay for the cart with the membership renewal in it with my store credit.I removed all but the necessities and paid with Paypal, which did go through. I then promptly got the alarming email "Your Daz+ Membership Has Ended" as described a few posts back. However, like the other poster, I checked my account and confirmed that my Daz+ membership has been extended by a year as expected. I also have an email confirming the transaction.

Some sort of configuration must have gone haywire over there ...

I got the same sort of email in December when I extended my membership and had a serious [ ] moment. Best I could figure is that the system applies the new membership to the end of the old membership, and then cancels the previous membership's end date, which triggers something internally that goes 'Oh no, it was canceled! Quick, try to lure them back!' 

(Edited by mod for language)

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,908

DanaTA said:

N00b4Ever said:

PerttiA said:

N00b4Ever said:

Cheers.

I'm a DAZ+ member, and I have no banner.  Of course, it doesn't matter...can't spend that much, anyway! 

It wasn't a banner https://www.daz3d.com/daz-plus-summer-sale

edited June 2

PerttiA said:

N00b4Ever said:

Have you been able to checkout yet with the membership in your cart? Has anyone tried checking out with the membership on its own?

edited June 2

frank0314 said:

PerttiA said:

N00b4Ever said:

Have you been able to checkout yet with the membership in your cart?

No, I wasn't and left the cart sit over midnight. The price of the membership stayed the same with the new banner, but I need to check rest of the cart now.

Post edited by PerttiA on

I'm getting a bit confused. Are people just not able to check out when the Daz+ Membership is in their cart or in general. What methods are you trying to use when checking out with the membership? I'm trying to get more details on the issue to see if their are any other common denominators. 

• ElorElor Posts: 1,091

I wasn't buying a Daz+ Membership and I was able to pay with store credits for a cart a couple of hours ago.

frank0314 said:

I'm getting a bit confused. Are people just not able to check out when the Daz+ Membership is in their cart or in general. What methods are you trying to use when checking out with the membership? I'm trying to get more details on the issue to see if their are any other common denominators. 

The common denominator is that one can't check out using store credit, if the cart has the Daz+ annual membership in it. Other payment methods are said to be working, which is not a choice for me at the moment.

PerttiA said:

frank0314 said:

The common denominator is that one can't check out using store credit, if the cart has the Daz+ annual membership in it. Other payment methods are said to be working, which is not a choice for me at the moment.

Still not working 

PerttiA said:

frank0314 said:

OK, thank you, I'll pass that on.

edited June 2

N00b4Ever said:

PerttiA said:

N00b4Ever said:

Cheers.

Can you please confirm what method were you trying to use to checkout with?

• 3Ddreamer3Ddreamer Posts: 1,300

I took out the membership last night and was able to check out with Store Credit.

But I now have less tokens so the discount is less on the membership because of that. I'll see if the offer is still there tomorrow and I have more tokens and I can pay with Store Credit. I don't need the extention yet - mine doesn't run out till Dec.

Paying for it by store credit avoids the whole subscription thing with Paypal, so I guess it is something a lot of us prefer to use.

frank0314 said:

N00b4Ever said:

PerttiA said:

N00b4Ever said:

Cheers.

Hi frank, 

Same as others. Trying to buy the DAZ+ membership (plus a new item to get the 60% discount), using my store credit. I tried again just now and is stil not working. 

Cheers

N00b4Ever said:

frank0314 said:

N00b4Ever said:

PerttiA said:

N00b4Ever said:

Cheers.

Hi frank, 

Same as others. Trying to buy the DAZ+ membership (plus a new item to get the 60% discount), using my store credit. I tried again just now and is stil not working. 

Cheers

Thank you

• doubledeviantdoubledeviant Posts: 1,114
    edited June 2
    Can we get confirmation whether they're working on the checkout problem? Is there anyone capable of fixing it on the weekend? Should we expect it to be resolved at some point today? (I just checked - it's still returning an error at present.)
    Post edited by doubledeviant on

We're waiting to hear back

frank0314 said:

We're waiting to hear back

Any news on this, it's getting late here (11:40PM) 

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,272

Sorry, nothing new to report.

Richard Haseltine said:

Still not working... (paying membership with store credit) 

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,633
    edited June 2

NorthOf45 said:

Richard Haseltine said:

And, sadly, while there is a possibility the 60% may be extended the 20% off cart for having purchased Ultrascenery 2 may disappear at DAZ midnight. so if possible it may be best to purchase with a credit card or PayPal. If that is not an option you could also take a screnn shot of your cart and file a help request to see if they will honor the price with your store credit.

Post edited by Charlie Judge on

Charlie Judge said:

NorthOf45 said:

Richard Haseltine said:

And, sadly, while there is a possibility the 60% may be extended the 20% off cart for having purchased Ultrascenery 2 may disappear at DAZ midnight. so if possible it may be best to purchase with a credit card or PayPal. If that is not an option you could also take a screnn shot of your cart and file a help request to see if they will honor the price with your store credit.

I have options, but paying with the credit card bypasses the discounted store credit I have squirreled away. Either way, I lose 20% (give or take) for it and the required new release. Pay with real dollars on a credit card with the 20% extra discount for US2, or wait until tomorrow and pay with discounted store credit (it it gets fixed) and hopefully still get it at 60% off, but no 20% US2 discount. Yet again, 60% off the membership is still a good deal, regardless.

Okay, got the membership and a new release separately on credit card. That got me a couple more tokens to use on the rest of the stuff I was going to buy, so I think I came out about the same.