New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,868

The "Shop Now" button on the "Western Add-Ons / 60% off with any new Western release" leads to https://www.daz3d.com/explore-western-add-on which, as of 40 minutes after store rollover, leads to an "OOPS!" page.

• Joe2018Joe2018 Posts: 249

They forgot an "s" at the end. This will work: https://www.daz3d.com/explore-western-add-ons

• ElorElor Posts: 1,075

Richard Haseltine said:

I would certainly open a sales support ticket, attaching a screenshot, though I don't know how quick the response would be (and can't gurrantee it would be favourable).

miladyderyni_173d399f47 said:

Daz was kind enough to honor LD pricing for me, when I had some items jump in price in the cart. (This happened before they added the "all 4 items in cart" disclaimer.) I didn't have screenshots as I planned to let it go until Richard encouraged me to open a ticket. So it's worth a try.

Now the process was a bit clunky. I had to buy a gift card to cover the LD prices, then CS manually added the models to my account. But I was happy they were willing to work with me. I think it took 1, maybe 2 business days.

Thank you for your answers yes

In the end, the problem was fixed in time and I won't have to open a ticket smiley

• SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,759

There seems like there may be an issue with "SV's Autumn Fairy House" - linked to on both daz3d.com/artists-are-heating-up & daz3d.com/sveva. The catalogue link points to https://www.daz3d.com/sv-s-autumn-fairy-house but this is returning a redirect error. I think there may be a circular redirect with https://www.daz3d.com/sv-s-druid-staff somehow.

Screenshot 2024-05-18 at 16.52.32.png
    526 x 898 - 551K
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,215

SofaCitizen said:

There seems like there may be an issue with "SV's Autumn Fairy House" - linked to on both daz3d.com/artists-are-heating-up & daz3d.com/sveva. The catalogue link points to https://www.daz3d.com/sv-s-autumn-fairy-house but this is returning a redirect error. I think there may be a circular redirect with https://www.daz3d.com/sv-s-druid-staff somehow.

Reported

• doubledeviantdoubledeviant Posts: 1,113
    dForce XYZ Xia Hair for Genesis 9

Leads to an "oops" page now. Could be an intentional removal/delisting, but is a newer item and seemed to be a fairly normal hairstyle (not related to some IP), so perhaps some kind of store error?

doubledeviant said:

Leads to an "oops" page now. Could be an intentional removal/delisting, but is a newer item and seemed to be a fairly normal hairstyle (not related to some IP), so perhaps some kind of store error?

As far as I know this is a deliberate removal.

• Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,389

Richard Haseltine said:

doubledeviant said:

More info needed as I purchased it and need to know whats going on with it 

Robert Freise said:

Richard Haseltine said:

doubledeviant said:

More info needed as I purchased it and need to know whats going on with it 

I am afraid I do not have more information to share. If you have concerns please open a support ticket.

"30% Off "Up" and "Catch" New Releases

Buy any and get an extra 10% off* your entire order
    Daz+ Exclusive: Buy any and get another extra 10% off* your entire order"

Does only work with two new releases in the cart. But not with only one!

• KerseyKersey Posts: 56

Think it works with only one item too. It's just not working with "dForce Strand-Based Messy Low Ponytail Hair for Genesis 9".

Exact that is the one I want.

I crosscheked that: you are right...

Kersey said:

Think it works with only one item too. It's just not working with "dForce Strand-Based Messy Low Ponytail Hair for Genesis 9".

and the colours, reported both - thank you.

Richard Haseltine said:

Kersey said:

and the colours, reported both - thank you.

Fixed.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,626
    edited May 20

Once again the purchase of a discounted gift card over $220 is resulting in negative tokens. I would like to purchase a gift card but don't want to lose tokens. Please fix.

Negative Tokens 1.jpg
    1016 x 773 - 125K
    Post edited by Charlie Judge on

Will this be fixed or do I just lose tokens if I buy a gift card?

Charlie Judge said:

Will this be fixed or do I just lose tokens if I buy a gift card?

Open a Sales Support ticket to get the Tokens restored.

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,868

Charlie Judge said:

Once again the purchase of a discounted gift card over $220 is resulting in negative tokens. I would like to purchase a gift card but don't want to lose tokens. Please fix.

@Charlie_Judge: did the system actually knock you down to eight total tokens after you purchased the gift card?

vwrangler said:

Charlie Judge said:

@Charlie_Judge: did the system actually knock you down to eight total tokens after you purchased the gift card?

I didn't risk it and purchased a gift card in a lesser amount that didn't have negative tokens. 

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,009

Charlie Judge said:

I have a cart with $33 worth of items, and I'm earning 6 tokens.

When I add a gift card for $80 or $100 to the cart, I loose 2 tokens

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,009

PerttiA said:

Charlie Judge said:

I have a cart with $33 worth of items, and I'm earning 6 tokens.

When I add a gift card for $80 or $100 to the cart, I loose 2 tokens

Just to follow up... Bought a cart with an item over $10 and a gift card for $180

The item was supposed to earn me 2 tokens, but instead it said I was earning +0 tokens.
    Took a screenshot of the cart before paying.

Checked my store credit and amount of tokens after making the purchase, surprice... The number of tokens had increased by two, even though the cart said otherwise.

• lorraineopualorraineopua Posts: 635

There's no indication with the BOGO dress sale which dresses are eligible. The SHOP NOW button takes you down to the new releases and not to a selection of eligible items. I stuck a random G8 dress in my cart and got 70% off it but I don't feel like going through the whole store looking for one that will come up free.

bogo.PNG
    696 x 479 - 180K
  • ElorElor Posts: 1,075

lorraineopua said:

There's no indication with the BOGO dress sale which dresses are eligible. The SHOP NOW button takes you down to the new releases and not to a selection of eligible items. I stuck a random G8 dress in my cart and got 70% off it but I don't feel like going through the whole store looking for one that will come up free.

The new releases are the eligible items to trigger the discount and the links in the description will send you to items eligibles to be discounted / free.

Buy any "Dress" New Release to get:
    One FREE* Genesis 8 Dress
    70% off* two Genesis 8 Items
    and three Genesis 3 Items for $3.99 each*

• lorraineopualorraineopua Posts: 635
    edited May 24

Elor said:

lorraineopua said:

The new releases are the eligible items to trigger the discount and the links in the description will send you to items eligibles to be discounted / free.

Buy any "Dress" New Release to get:
    One FREE* Genesis 8 Dress
    70% off* two Genesis 8 Items
    and three Genesis 3 Items for $3.99 each*

Just figured that out and came back to cancel my whinge...the moral of the story, click on EVERYTHING before one posts cheeky

Post edited by lorraineopua on
  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,021

I am not sure if this is an error or not, but the new Aeon Soul products start with:

https://www.daz3d.com/city-vibes-outfit-for-genesis-9-8-and-81 and I assume all the other products require this base item. But the next two products:

https://www.daz3d.com/city-vibes-dress-variations-vol-1-for-genesis-9-8-and-81 and https://www.daz3d.com/city-vibes-dress-variations-vol-2-for-genesis-9-8-and-81 seem to be standalone and list the required product as 'Genesis 9 Starter Essentials', like the base product.

The other two products require all three of these products. So, are the variations standalone dresses that come without the other items that are in the base product?

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,908

The description says "The dresses are a great standalone mini-wardrobe or a wonderful addition to the City Vibes Outfit and are fully compatible with any City Vibes texture styles, which means both the ones included in the Outfit package (including the mud options) and the two add-ons sold separately: Everyday and Weekend."

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,021

Thank you Frank. Obviously I need more coffee and to get used to reading with my new prescription for my glasses.

And not get woken up an hour early by cat zoomies.

• Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,389

memcneil70 said:

And not get woken up an hour early by cat zoomies.

Yep 0430 it's the Catster 1/4 mile followed by the IndyCat 500 after which it's the Cat Demolition Derbycheeky

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,516

Has anyone mentioned yet that all the MightyMite products (at least all that I looked at) have no license information at all?  There's no way to add any licenses, but there's also no warning about them being editorial only.

Fae3D said:

Has anyone mentioned yet that all the MightyMite products (at least all that I looked at) have no license information at all?  There's no way to add any licenses, but there's also no warning about them being editorial only.

All products have the standard daz License unless they are listed a having the Editorial License. They may also have Interactive and 3D Printing licenses as additional options.