New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,214

Cris Palomino said:

barbult said:

Here's a cart. That dress (a Daz+ item) is not getting any GT discount.

I'm not seeing that dress in the Debut or Still New items.  I thought it was only for those two cats.

oh, I missed featured artists. Is that where the dress is from? 

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,833

Cris Palomino said:

barbult said:

I'm not seeing that dress in the Debut or Still New items.  I thought it was only for those two cats.

Cats? The dress is a Daz+ item and shown in the store, but not shown currently in Debut new on the sale page Sometimes Daz+ appear in Debut New; sometimes they are don't. We never know what is right.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,386

barbult said:

Cris Palomino said:

barbult said:

Cats? The dress is a Daz+ item and shown in the store, but not shown currently in Debut new on the sale page Sometimes Daz+ appear in Debut New; sometimes they are don't. We never know what is right.

Cats as in "categories" I suppose.

And indeed the new Daz+ items are not listed as "debut new", which explains the lack of discount. Whether or not that was intended (since last week's were) is anyone's guess...

• The extra 10% discount to buy both the Daz+ items is missing over here too.

no 10% discount for buying both.png
    1846 x 589 - 481K
    with Golden Ticket.png
    1821 x 609 - 438K
    Screenshot 2024-09-17 at 04-26-18 Daz 3D.png
    1039 x 844 - 142K

Leana said:

barbult said:

Cris Palomino said:

barbult said:

And indeed the new Daz+ items are not listed as "debut new", which explains the lack of discount. Whether or not that was intended (since last week's were) is anyone's guess...

Will enquire. Thanks for the explanation. 

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,634

Cris Palomino said:

Leana said:

barbult said:

Cris Palomino said:

barbult said:

And in fact the new DAZ+ releases have been included in the Debut New releases since the start of the PA sale. 

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,684

Charlie Judge said:

Cris Palomino said:

Leana said:

barbult said:

Cris Palomino said:

barbult said:

And in fact the new DAZ+ releases have been included in the Debut New releases since the start of the PA sale. 

Now they are included as debut new, but still don't receive either the GT discount nor the 10% off for buying them together. But something is being shook up for sure. 

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,634

The new DAZ+ items are now shown in Debut new releases BUT they are still not getting the 30% discount for owning a Golden ticket item and also not getting the orange banner 30% discount for owning more than 30 featured atrtist items. Please fix.

• Charlie Judge said:

The new DAZ+ items are now shown in Debut new releases BUT they are still not getting the 30% discount for owning a Golden ticket item and also not getting the orange banner 30% discount for owning more than 30 featured atrtist items. Please fix.

Asked about this.

• I don't see anything saying that the two new + items should be 10% off if both are in cart, that aplies only to the 60% off featued back-catalogue items as far as I can see.

• ElorElor Posts: 1,095
    edited September 17

Richard Haseltine said:

I don't see anything saying that the two new + items should be 10% off if both are in cart, that aplies only to the 60% off featued back-catalogue items as far as I can see.

According to the Daz+ newsletter, they are supposed to get 10% off when bought together:

dazplus.jpg
    639 x 716 - 89K
    Post edited by Elor on
  • davesodaveso Posts: 6,774
    edited September 17

Richard Haseltine said:

I don't see anything saying that the two new + items should be 10% off if both are in cart, that aplies only to the 60% off featued back-catalogue items as far as I can see.

its been that way for quite a long time, as far as getting the discount

Post edited by daveso on

daveso said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Confirming this. You might want to include Jack Tomalin on this whole issue, he should know all the ins and outs of the club rules.

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,774
    edited September 17

I have a product that magically showed in my cart, that I actually purchased already. It shows in my orders and in product library. dForce FE Elegant Wave Long Hair for Genesis 9 | Daz 3D
    It does not show as purchased on the product page. 

already purchased.jpg
    1536 x 864 - 88K
    already cart 2.jpg
    1600 x 864 - 145K
    already cart 3.jpg
    1720 x 864 - 154K
    Post edited by daveso on

Elor said:

Sorry, re-reading it, it seems that the 10 % off are only applied to the 4 daz+ items showed bellow that line (and that part does work: they get 10% when both new Daz+ are in my cart).

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,435
    edited September 17

daveso said:

I have a product that magically showed in my cart, that I actually purchased already. It shows in my orders and in product library. dForce FE Elegant Wave Long Hair for Genesis 9 | Daz 3D
    It does not show as purchased on the product page. 

Log out, then in again. If that doesn't clear it, delete your site cookies. 

Post edited by NorthOf45 on
    edited September 17

To date, just reloading the page updated the purchase status when I had this problem.

Post edited by Elor on
  • Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,238
    edited September 17

daveso said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Here too, adding both new items has been lowering their prices for quite some time. At this time it doesn't BUT some other sale rules must be cutting in because even just individually the prices are great! Bought both items anyhow :-) 

Post edited by Catherine3678ab on

Catherine3678ab said:

daveso said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Here too, adding both new items has been lowering their prices for quite some time. At this time it doesn't BUT some other sale rules must be cutting in because even just individually the prices are great! Bought both items anyhow :-) 

Yes, all good now! 

edited September 18

Hello,

The 55%, 65% and 80% categories don't have the correct links. Currently, they are linking to:

The 'VIEW ALL ARTIST ITEMS' button is sending us to:

https://www.daz3d.com/all-scallywag-artists#index=0&order=popular^1&filtered=1

I received the '30 for 30% Deal!' message today so I should get two 30 % extra discount on eligible product if I'm buying or owing a golden ticket, but one of them is missing:

Shape Shift is from the 65% selection, so with a current base price of $10.50:

• 10.5 x 0.7 = 7.35 for a 75% total discount
    • 10.5 x 0.7 x 0.7 = 5.145 for a 83% total discount
    messages.jpg
    1096 x 158 - 19K
    cart.jpg
    674 x 403 - 45K
    Post edited by Elor on

Elor said:

Hello,

The 55%, 65% and 80% categories don't have the correct links. Currently, they are linking to:

The 'VIEW ALL ARTIST ITEMS' button is sending us to:

https://www.daz3d.com/all-scallywag-artists#index=0&order=popular^1&filtered=1

I received the '30 for 30% Deal!' message today so I should get two 30 % extra discount on eligible product if I'm buying or owing a golden ticket, but one of them is missing:

Shape Shift is from the 65% selection, so with a current base price of $10.50:

• 10.5 x 0.7 = 7.35 for a 75% total discount
    • 10.5 x 0.7 x 0.7 = 5.145 for a 83% total discount

Reported. As to Zev's item, I don't see him in Featured Artists for the GT to apply. 

edited September 18

Zev is in 'Published Artists List' and the item I added is on the second line when opening the View All Artists Items link, which were eligible to the double discount yesterday.

Post edited by Elor on
    edited September 18

Elor said:

Zev is in 'Published Artists List' and the item I added is on the second line when opening the View All Artists Items link, which were eligible to the double discount yesterday.

I'll try to verify as my understanding is the GT applies to debut, still new and Featured and I believe they have the wrong link on the featured section. 

Edit: now I understand better what you were reporting.

Post edited by Cris Palomino on
    edited September 18

They corrected the links for the 55 / 65 and 80% selection and in the message for the 30 for 30% deal, the link to the Featured Artists does send to the section with the three selection, so my assumption is that it should work on items from these selections (and it did previously).

Right now, from my limited testing, getting the two 30% discount (which is rougly a 50% global discount) only work on items from the three headliners artists so maybe what's not working is actually the Golden Ticket discount.

Here's an example with the base discount for the Comic Villain Bundle and the Eldtrich clothes being the same (80%):

Both Luthbel and Lilflame are Featured PAs from the section with an icon for each PA (but like I said, a PA from the big list was treated the same previously). As Lilflame is also an headliner artists, instead of getting the 30% from the Golden Ticket, her items are getting it from being by an headliner artist but in the end, the final discounts should be the same on both items:

As they are not, I think the most likely culprit is the Golden Ticket discount not being applied to Featured PAs items while the headliner discount and the 30 for 30% discount are working as intended (at least it's the easiest explanation, but bugs can be nasty beasts to tame, so who knows laugh).

Post edited by Elor on

Elor said:

Should work now. Please check your cart. 

edited September 18

It was corrected while I was writting my message, so every thing is working as intended smiley

Thank you !

Edit : I have no idea why the two pictures from my previous message were also added to this message.

80_selection.jpg
    930 x 800 - 256K
    cart.jpg
    692 x 541 - 61K
    Post edited by Elor on

https://www.daz3d.com/spooky-frills-swimsuit-g8f is missing the required product, which is according to the description this one (also according to the other place this textures pack was initially sold at):

https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-frilly-swimsuit-for-g8f

Plenty of others are missing the required products too, but without any information in the description, it's hard to know if they are sold here or elsewhere.

I don't know who's responsible for the description, Daz or the PA, but the name of the product a textures pack was made for should absolutely be written here.

Bonus missing required product: named in the description which is great, with a link to the other place, oops, and no link to the product now sold at Daz blush

https://www.daz3d.com/addiction-lf-sunshade-g8f

https://www.daz3d.com/sunshade-bikini-for-genesis-8-and-8-1f

Elor said:

https://www.daz3d.com/spooky-frills-swimsuit-g8f is missing the required product, which is according to the description this one (also according to the other place this textures pack was initially sold at):

https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-frilly-swimsuit-for-g8f

Plenty of others are missing the required products too, but without any information in the description, it's hard to know if they are sold here or elsewhere.

I don't know who's responsible for the description, Daz or the PA, but the name of the product a textures pack was made for should absolutely be written here.

Bonus missing required product: named in the description which is great, with a link to the other place, oops, and no link to the product now sold at Daz blush

https://www.daz3d.com/addiction-lf-sunshade-g8f

https://www.daz3d.com/sunshade-bikini-for-genesis-8-and-8-1f

Are these all in a particular category?

Elor said:

Sorry, I forgot but they are items by the newly introduced PA:

https://www.daz3d.com/2024-published-artist-sale#today_only

https://www.daz3d.com/alexaana#order=popular^1&filtered=1

Thanks. Will send a report.