New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• N00b4EverN00b4Ever Posts: 293

NorthOf45 said:

Okay, got the membership and a new release separately on credit card. That got me a couple more tokens to use on the rest of the stuff I was going to buy, so I think I came out about the same.

Yeah you can gain back the costs of the membership through tokens and having a big cart aftewards. However, that works mostly for people in US or where the currency is similar or better than US. Folks like me and many others, not only do I have to pay almost at x 1.6 the price but also I need to pay international fees whether using paypal or credit card. I am so disappointed with the migration of so many high quality PAs from Rendo to here. The amount of errors this website has is so infuriating. Although they're not perfect or free of issues themselves, I rarely have any problems buying stuff at Rendo.

Sorry for the rant but this is so common here that sometimes I wonder if this issue is a little too close to false claims and bad business practice. 

Cheers

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,010

Paying for the membership with store credit still not working... Had to remove the membership from the cart because some of my tokens were expiring today and checkout went through without the membership - Not a happy puppy...

• mdl062168mdl062168 Posts: 73

NorthOf45 said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Sorry, nothing new to report.

Still not working... (paying membership with store credit) 

Still not working for me as well (Daz+ membership pay with store credit)

• SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 714

PerttiA said:

Paying for the membership with store credit still not working... Had to remove the membership from the cart because some of my tokens were expiring today and checkout went through without the membership - Not a happy puppy...

I was going to get it last night, but now today one of my discounts is gone, so the price is higher. Looks like I'm passing. Also not a happy puppy.  

Any news about buying the membership with store credit?

Has it been fixed?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,272

PerttiA said:

Has it been fixed?

Yes, we are told.

• N00b4EverN00b4Ever Posts: 293

Hi all, yes I can confirm I just purchased my DAZ+ membership using store credit. 

Cheers.

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,416

Great. I just bought an extension of my current membership until May 14, 2026 (and paid with store credit). Now I receive an email notification that my current membership has ended. Do I have to send a help ticket, or should I just ignore it? My account doesn't say anything about an interruption; it shows the correct expiration date, 2026.

• butterflyfishbutterflyfish Posts: 1,205

caravelle said:

Great. I just bought an extension of my current membership until May 14, 2026 (and paid with store credit). Now I receive an email notification that my current membership has ended. Do I have to send a help ticket, or should I just ignore it? My account doesn't say anything about an interruption; it shows the correct expiration date, 2026.

Pretty sure you can ignore it if your DAZ+ page says your membership is extended. Mine does, so I'm ignoring it. 

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,633

Richard Haseltine said:

PerttiA said:

Has it been fixed?

Yes, we are told.

Thanks Richard.

That's good but some of the stacking discounts that were available before are no longer available. So while it is still a good price the price is somewhat higher. 

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,416

butterflyfish said:

caravelle said:

Pretty sure you can ignore it if your DAZ+ page says your membership is extended. Mine does, so I'm ignoring it. 

Thank you, Now the e-mail has disappeared; it must have been deleted. Okay, one less problem. 

• columbinecolumbine Posts: 386

I don't know if it's just me, but today on the Daz+ membership page ( https://www.daz3d.com/daz-plus ) none of the new Daz+ offerings are actually displaying. There are three spots where they display normally: the Free Weekly Content accordion section (that is, you have to pull it open), the Daz+ New Releases, and the Weekly Featured Items, and not a one of them is showing a thing.

(And no, I haven't already bought all of them!)

columbine said:

I don't know if it's just me, but today on the Daz+ membership page ( https://www.daz3d.com/daz-plus ) none of the new Daz+ offerings are actually displaying. There are three spots where they display normally: the Free Weekly Content accordion section (that is, you have to pull it open), the Daz+ New Releases, and the Weekly Featured Items, and not a one of them is showing a thing.

Earlier I did see them there, but now at home, I don't 

Charlie Judge said:

Richard Haseltine said:

PerttiA said:

Has it been fixed?

Yes, we are told.

Thanks Richard.

That's good but some of the stacking discounts that were available before are no longer available. So while it is still a good price the price is somewhat higher. 

I don't have any prior info, but it would seem on general principle/past history fairly liekly that there may be other offers that will stack on membership during the month. Past performance is not a guarantee of furture yields, of course.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,435

columbine said:

We aren't on the usual semi-weekly release schedule for this sale. We do get one per day as a Debut New release, which does trigger the other promo discounts. Still, the free ones should be displayed.

• Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,389

NorthOf45 said:

columbine said:

We aren't on the usual semi-weekly release schedule for this sale. We do get one per day as a Debut New release, which does trigger the other promo discounts. Still, the free ones should be displayed.

Yep but they aren't at the moment 

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,868

NorthOf45 said:

columbine said:

An hour after store rollover, both monthly and weekly freebies were on that page, as well as the kimono, its texture addon, and a spaceship by Kara Pitat. All of those items are currently visible on the main store page, and clearly marked as Daz+. None of them are now visible on the Daz+ page. Something happened during the overnight hours or later to pull those items off the Daz+ page. What happened or why, only the people at Daz may have a clue.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,435

vwrangler said:

NorthOf45 said:

columbine said:

An hour after store rollover, both monthly and weekly freebies were on that page, as well as the kimono, its texture addon, and a spaceship by Kara Pitat. All of those items are currently visible on the main store page, and clearly marked as Daz+. None of them are now visible on the Daz+ page. Something happened during the overnight hours or later to pull those items off the Daz+ page. What happened or why, only the people at Daz may have a clue.

Jack said it was going to be different for the month, so whoever flagged the products for the DAZ+ Page might have been a little overzealous. Or maybe thatwas the intention...

• lou_harperlou_harper Posts: 1,156

columbine said:

I was just going to ask about this. No products displaying there for me at all.

• HoppittyHoppitty Posts: 473

I posted this earlier on the Technical Help board, and someone recommended I post it here too. So I recently bought Lilflame's Malediction Outfit for G9: https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-malediction-outfit-for-genesis-9

Although the product page lists a bunch of ways to install, there is no manual download option, it's not in DIM nor in DAZ Central; the page in my order history says it can only be downloaded by DAZ Connect, but I can't find it anywhere there. And trying to manually download the Connect files gives me this:

{
      "code": "not_found",
      "message": "File with such name does not exist.",
      "status": 404
    }

Help? :'(

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,682

Hoppitty said:

I posted this earlier on the Technical Help board, and someone recommended I post it here too. So I recently bought Lilflame's Malediction Outfit for G9: https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-malediction-outfit-for-genesis-9

Although the product page lists a bunch of ways to install, there is no manual download option, it's not in DIM nor in DAZ Central; the page in my order history says it can only be downloaded by DAZ Connect, but I can't find it anywhere there. And trying to manually download the Connect files gives me this:

{
    }

You should put in a ticket via the help center, they usually fix stuff like this pretty quickly. 

tsroemi said:

Hoppitty said:

{
    }

You should put in a ticket via the help center, they usually fix stuff like this pretty quickly. 

I will report this.

• Blando CalrissianBlando Calrissian Posts: 507
    edited June 5

The downside to tossing random things into your cart sometimes...

Anagord's Versus- Drop Dress for Genesis 8 Females links to a dead page on the Daz Store and is, upon further examination, an Iray texture set for an OutOfTouch product that's only available over on Rendo.

Probably would have known that if there'd been a functioning page for the product, but shrugs.

Post edited by Blando Calrissian on
  • emanuela1emanuela1 Posts: 571
    edited June 5

I have a problem with the 50% off Daz+ Deal Items. It says that the discount becomes 75% with a debut or still new release, but even if you put them in the cart together, the discount remains 50% and not 75%.
    For example, the first item is a still new release and the second Item is a Daz+ Deal Items and is offered at $3.50 and should therefore cost $0.875 and not $1.50.

Screenshot_5-6-2024_122910_www.daz3d.com.jpeg
    1529 x 721 - 169K
    Screenshot_5-6-2024_124642_www.daz3d.com.jpeg
    994 x 705 - 157K
    Post edited by emanuela1 on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,908

reported

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,633

emanuela1 said:

I have a problem with the 50% off Daz+ Deal Items. It says that the discount becomes 75% with a debut or still new release, but even if you put them in the cart together, the discount remains 50% and not 75%.
    For example, the first item is a still new release and the second Item is a Daz+ Deal Items and is offered at $3.50 and should therefore cost $0.875 and not $1.50.

Nope. The $3.50 price already reflects the  50% the regular DAZ+ price ($6.99). With a still new release you get 75% off the regular 6.99 price.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,384
    edited June 5

FG Summer Camp Bundle is more expensive than buying the parts separately, and that's not due to the sale, it's true for base price too: 16.99 + 18.99 + 24.99 = 60.97 while the bundle base price is $60.99.

Granted, it's only 2 cents but it's worth checking if that was the intended price.

Post edited by Leana on

Leana said:

FG Summer Camp Bundle is more expensive than buying the parts separately, and that's not due to the sale, it's true for base price too: 16.99 + 18.99 + 24.99 = 60.97 while the bundle base price is $60.99.

Granted, it's only 2 cents but it's worth checking if that was the intended price.

We've flagged that up, thanks.

Richard Haseltine said:

tsroemi said:

Hoppitty said:

{
    }

I will report this.

We are told the file has been reuploaded and should be available for download.

• emanuela1emanuela1 Posts: 571

I understood. Thanks frank0314 and Charlie Judge.