New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,908

vwrangler said:

https://www.daz3d.com/queen-ashanti-hair-for-genesis-9 does not have a readme available.

Reported, but being the weekend, I'm not sure if it will be taken care of until Monday

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,806

Did Sunday come early this week, or did I oversleep?  wink  From the Scroller...

• FantastArtFantastArt Posts: 281

frank0314 said:

FantastArt said:

What's wrong with the sci-fi sale now? all the items in my cart suddenly changed to normal price.

There was a bug that was fixed in reagrds to this.

thank you it worked a few minutes later

• FantastArtFantastArt Posts: 281

WandW said:

Did Sunday come early this week, or did I oversleep?  wink  From the Scroller...

does it work for you? It's not working for me, so I thought it will be only for tomorrow....

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 8,332

FantastArt said:

WandW said:

does it work for you? It's not working for me, so I thought it will be only for tomorrow....

Worked for me.

• NathNath Posts: 2,769

It worked for me just after changeover, but the cut-off is items in your wishlist before August 10. It doesn't work on anything you wishlisted this week.

I just tested it out, and it's working for me.

• Bunyip02 said:

FantastArt said:

WandW said:

Worked for me.

Works, but I only have three wishlist items that are 1) old enough to qualify and 2) on any kind of sale. Bummer. 

• JumbotronJumbotron Posts: 82

Hi,

This product requires the base hair by outoftouch, but the 'Required products' field is missing from the product's page.

The link to the base hair: https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-strand-based-beach-style-long-hair-for-genesis-9

• Jumbotron said:

Hi,

This product requires the base hair by outoftouch, but the 'Required products' field is missing from the product's page.

The link to the base hair: https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-strand-based-beach-style-long-hair-for-genesis-9

Reported that, thank you.

• Quite a few of Aeon Soul's older products are curiously missing from the featured artists sale... now that may be by design but it is unusual for this PA.

edited August 20

SolitarySandpiper said:

Quite a few of Aeon Soul's older products are curiously missing from the featured artists sale... now that may be by design but it is unusual for this PA.

I just checked on this and they said all the active products are what are ment to be part of the FA sale. 

Edit: they did find a rule that wasn't applied and are now fixing that which should include some of that were there yesterday.

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,634

I had an orange banner coupon for 30% off 3 items in my wishlist. The coupon stated that it expired August 23 at 23:59MDT. However, the message is already gone and the code no longer works. Please reinstate the coupon until the stated expiration time.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,435

Charlie Judge said:

I had an orange banner coupon for 30% off 3 items in my wishlist. The coupon stated that it expired August 23 at 23:59MDT. However, the message is already gone and the code no longer works. Please reinstate the coupon until the stated expiration time.

I'll second that. angry 

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,214

Charlie Judge said:

Offer reactivated. 

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,833

Cris is back!

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,684

The 20% off of everything offer doesn't seem to work on gift cards, is this intended? Because I don't see it mentioned, and the times before, it did. Nice day to all!

• ElorElor Posts: 1,095
    edited August 23

tsroemi said:

The 20% off of everything offer doesn't seem to work on gift cards, is this intended? Because I don't see it mentioned, and the times before, it did. Nice day to all!

I don't know if it was mentionned when you looked at the sale page, but it's now:

¥Discount excludes Memberships, Gift Cards, and Licenses.

Post edited by Elor on

barbult said:

Cris is back!

Yes, I'm back. Sorry to have been gone so long. :) 

tsroemi said:

• Buy any 2+ featured new release to get an extra 20% off your entire order (excluding memberships, gift cards, and licenses)

So yes, intended.

Cris Palomino said:

tsroemi said:

• Buy any 2+ featured new release to get an extra 20% off your entire order (excluding memberships, gift cards, and licenses)

So yes, intended.

I really do think that wasn't mentioned before, like Elor said. Sorry for bothering anyways, and thanks for clearing it up! 

• https://www.daz3d.com/astra-outfit-for-genesis-3-female-s in the Weekly Free selection isn't showing up in DIM.

miladyderyni_173d399f47 said:

https://www.daz3d.com/astra-outfit-for-genesis-3-female-s in the Weekly Free selection isn't showing up in DIM.

Forgot to post that I sent in a report on this. 

• joannajoanna Posts: 1,283

Unless I'm doing something wrong (it's possible, it's early over here), Featured Artists only get 30% extra off for the summer release, and they don't get the extra 20% from the returning new release. Without the new summer new release, the 20% discount is there, so it's seems it only either one or the other, but wording suggests it should be both ("get ... plus an extra..."):

Get an extra 20% off*‡ with any Returning New Release
    Plus an extra 30% off*‡ with any "Summer" New Release

• paolo_35229750paolo_35229750 Posts: 82
    edited August 24

Same here:

Screenshot 2024-08-24 134536.jpg
    1208 x 448 - 103K
    Screenshot 2024-08-24 141031.jpg
    1122 x 689 - 245K
    Post edited by paolo_35229750 on
  • The discounts were not applying correctly, this has now been fixed so some items will now have extra discounts and some will have lost unintended discounts.

Cris Palomino said:

miladyderyni_173d399f47 said:

https://www.daz3d.com/astra-outfit-for-genesis-3-female-s in the Weekly Free selection isn't showing up in DIM.

Forgot to post that I sent in a report on this. 

It's really nice that lately we've been finding much more recent items in the Freebies yes 

• lorraineopualorraineopua Posts: 635

24 hour and wishlist sale is giving me an oops page

edited August 25

lorraineopua said:

it will have ended at 11:59 pm daz time is utah which i think is central or mountain.. 

Post edited by Cris Palomino on
  • lorraineopualorraineopua Posts: 635

Cris Palomino said:

lorraineopua said:

it will have ended at 11:59 pm daz time is utah which i think is central or mountain.. 

It's a new sale so I don't think so