New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• Daz Jack TomalinDaz Jack Tomalin Posts: 13,290

This is fixed, thanks

• SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 717

From sales page:

"Or an extra 75% off‡* up to 5 Wishlist Items with any "Book" New Release "

Code is malfunctioning and just pops the WL item up to 75% off instead of adding the advertised EXTRA 75%

SilverGirl said:

From sales page:

Code is malfunctioning and just pops the WL item up to 75% off instead of adding the advertised EXTRA 75%

Also, it only seems to apply it to 3 WL items, not 5. (Have tested in my cart and taking out the top three made it kick in for the two remaining)

SilverGirl said:

SilverGirl said:

From sales page:

Also, it only seems to apply it to 3 WL items, not 5. (Have tested in my cart and taking out the top three made it kick in for the two remaining)

Further testing: it seems to work fine with the non D+ new releases. If those are meant to be excluded, the wording should be changed. (It does day "excludes D+ items" in the fine print, but that seemed like it meant the target discounts, not what would trigger it? Since it said "any" Book new release?)

• SilverGirl said:

SilverGirl said:

From sales page:

Confirmed. Only the first 3 items get 50% off. The 75% off (with a "Book" release in cart) is not applied if more articles are added.
    Please, fix this bug ASAP.

• britscriptwriterbritscriptwriter Posts: 57
    edited August 9

A Daz+ new release has been eligible before in this type of scenario, so hopefully the Daz+ 'Book' releases can be made eligible to unlock the extra discount. Otherwise, why are they listed there with the other 'Book' releases? And it's a real shame you have to use a code for this. Probably could have made use of the 'hardly used these days' 6off18 code for the eligible items in the cart :( (I think eligible is my word of the day XD)

Post edited by britscriptwriter on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,909
    edited August 9

It's working for me. It has to have the "Book" NR, not just any NR and the WL item can't be any NR or Daz+.

Post edited by frank0314 on
    edited August 9

frank0314 said:

It's working for me. It has to have the "Book" NR, not just any NR and the WL item can't be any NR or Daz+.

Try adding one of the Daz+ "Book" new releases (ie the "Elegant Lady Props" or "Elegant lady outfit") -- doesn't work.

Post edited by frank0314 on

SilverGirl said:

frank0314 said:

It's working for me. It has to have the "Book" NR, not just any NR

Try adding one of the Daz+ "Book" new releases (ie the "Elegant Lady Props" or "Elegant lady outfit") -- doesn't work.

Daz+ is excluded in the fine print

frank0314 said:

SilverGirl said:

frank0314 said:

From the targets? Sure. But it says "New Releases AND Daz+ Items." (emphasis mine) How can this also be meant to apply to the triggers when the triggers are all new releases?

• BlueFingersBlueFingers Posts: 882

SilverGirl said:

frank0314 said:

SilverGirl said:

frank0314 said:

From the targets? Sure. But it says "New Releases AND Daz+ Items." (emphasis mine) How can this also be meant to apply to the triggers when the triggers are all new releases?

I have the same exact issue.

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 9,305

With https://www.daz3d.com/elegant-lady-bundle-for-genesis-9

in the cart, the code works for only 3 items from the wishlist.

Are we talking about the same thing?

• TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 3,155

frank0314 said:

Obviously not. We're saying, your offer says ANY BOOK NEW RELEASE, and BOOK NEW RELEASE includes DAZ+ items that should trigger the discount on other wishlist items. If not, why offer the DAZ+ items as BOOK NEW RELEASES? Waste of time.

• ElorElor Posts: 1,095

frank0314 said:

Yes.

What they means is that line can only be about the products in our wishlist, not the products that will activate the 75 % discount, who are all brand new, as "Book" New Releases.

Which means that the Daz+ New items should either not be part of the "Book" New Releases selection or they need a special rules excluding them from this offer.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,835
    Yes. You interpret that to mean Daz+ is excluded from triggering the discount. But it has been pointed out that if that were true, that syntax would also exclude new items from triggering the discount. Of course that cannot be a valid interpretation, because the ONLY triggers are today's new items. The Daz+ items people are trying to use to trigger the discount are specifically INCLUDED in the list of today's triggering new items. So one can only logically conclude that the exclusion of new and DAZ+ applies to items eligible the receive the discount. The sale does not work as advertised.
  • TesseractSpaceTesseractSpace Posts: 1,213
    edited August 9

Gonna note that on prior such offers if the new Daz+ items were meant to be excluded from triggering the discount then those items weren't shown on the ad page. These are and they should be able to trigger the extra discount on the coupon. 

Post edited by TesseractSpace on
  • Not sure which way this will go, but I'll wager the Daz+ Book releases will likely be removed from that section, and many of us will be empyting our baskets (again) :'( Hope I'm wrong though!

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,287

barbult said:

Yes. You interpret that to mean Daz+ is excluded from triggering the discount. But it has been pointed out that if that were true, that syntax would also exclude new items from triggering the discount. Of course that cannot be a valid interpretation, because the ONLY triggers are today's new items. The Daz+ items people are trying to use to trigger the discount are specifically INCLUDED in the list of today's triggering new items. So one can only logically conclude that the exclusion of new and DAZ+ applies to items eligible the receive the discount. The sale does not work as advertised.

I agree, it does appear that the new + items should trigger the discount on eligible items - I have raised this with Daz, though it is of course entirely possible that the + items were meant to be excluded.

• luci45luci45 Posts: 2,735

Well, this curbs my impulse buying. If this 75% or 50% finally gets sorted out my cartload will be smaller. 

• joannajoanna Posts: 1,284

luci45 said:

Well, this curbs my impulse buying. If this 75% or 50% finally gets sorted out my cartload will be smaller. 

Yup, waiting for the resolution of that too. If Daz decides to include Daz+ items in today's trigger items, that's a huge bonus/incentive to the plus members, but either way, it's going to be nice to know one way or the other.

Thanks mods for reporting it!

We were just told that it has been fixed and the Daz+ items CAN be used as a trigger.

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 9,305

That is great, but I have already purchased items from my wishlist

using just another item.

• britscriptwriterbritscriptwriter Posts: 57
    edited August 9

Thank you for fixing this! :) I'm actually feeling a bit of excitement for a change as I'm trying out different combos in my basket :) BTW adding an Antje product will STACK with the 'Beach day' featured artists. If you already have a selection of those in your wishlist - happy days! Unfortunately, you can't also get the free beach item because we only have room for one code :(

Post edited by britscriptwriter on
  • britscriptwriter said:

Thank you for fixing this! :) I'm actually feeling a bit of excitement for a change as I'm trying out different combos in my basket :) BTW adding an Antje product will STACK with the 'Beach day' featured artists. If you already have a selection of those in your wishlist - happy days! Unfortunately, you can't also get the free beach item because we only have room for one code :(

Further to this, would there actually be a case for opening a ticket here to ask for the cost of the 'free beach item' to be refunded? I mean, if one buys an Antje product, that satisfies the terms and one should be able to choose the 'free beach item', as it's not our fault that we're only allowed to input one code per sale... (Choosing to use the 50-ON3 code instead of BEACH-BONANZA).

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,835
    edited August 9

britscriptwriter said:

britscriptwriter said:

Further to this, would there actually be a case for opening a ticket here to ask for the cost of the 'free beach item' to be refunded? I mean, if one buys an Antje product, that satisfies the terms and one should be able to choose the 'free beach item', as it's not our fault that we're only allowed to input one code per sale... (Choosing to use the 50-ON3 code instead of BEACH-BONANZA).

The rule is always one coupon code per order. You would essentially be asking to be allowed to use 2 coupon codes on one order. I wouldn't count on a positive response from customer service. You have to choose one code. It is just like how you can't use a Daz+ code with these other codes.

Post edited by barbult on
  • When I click on the 30-ON3 code banner in DIM, it takes me to the selection of new releases, including Daz+ items. The code isn't working for those Daz+ items. There's nothing in the small print regarding Daz+ being excluded, so please can this be fixed?

Screenshot 2024-08-10 095350.png
    598 x 85 - 102K
  • Jorune2112Jorune2112 Posts: 20

The current ROAR10 doesn't say useable only once, is it?

• Jorune2112 said:

The current ROAR10 doesn't say useable only once, is it?

People tested in another thread and say no, just the one use.

• britscriptwriter said:

When I click on the 30-ON3 code banner in DIM, it takes me to the selection of new releases, including Daz+ items. The code isn't working for those Daz+ items. There's nothing in the small print regarding Daz+ being excluded, so please can this be fixed?

I am not seeing that notification, are you still getting it? You posted close to store roll-over so it may have been a left-over from yesterday.