New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,416

BlueFingers said:

Tomhip said:

The Maddelirium Giftcard discount does not seem to be working.

I have the same issue. I also have today's GT item in the cart.

It's the same with me. Among other things, I have today's Golden Ticket and the required Maddelirium product, so the conditions are met.

• UnseenUnseen Posts: 619

Same here.. Thnk you for the help.

• ElorElor Posts: 1,091
    edited August 27

Cris Palomino said:

Edit: If the discount drops when you remove the second GT, you should screenshot and open a ticket. Hope it works for you like it did for me.

The GT discount is removed once I'm removing the second GT from my cart (I have a video of it and if it's useful, I can send it to the moderator mail adress, the forum doesn't accept mp4 file as attachment).

But the day is young and I rarely buy something this soon into a new day, so I'll wait and see if a fix happens.

Post edited by Elor on
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,211

Elor said:

Cris Palomino said:

Edit: If the discount drops when you remove the second GT, you should screenshot and open a ticket. Hope it works for you like it did for me.

The GT discount is removed once I'm removing the second GT from my cart (I have a video of it and if it's useful, I can send it to the moderator mail adress, the forum doesn't accept mp4 file as attachment).

But the day is young and I rarely buy something this soon into a new day, so I'll wait and see if a fix happens.

Yeah, I rebuilt the cart and this time the discount dropped when I removed one of the GTs. I've explained all of it to Daz, they're looking into the two reported issues now. 

James_H said:

No card discount:

Gift card discount should work now. 

Elor said:

Cris Palomino said:

Should be working now. 

It does, thank you yes

• UnseenUnseen Posts: 619

The 20% off discount on GCs when purchasing a Maddelirium item + Golden Ticket also works. Thank you!

• TomhipTomhip Posts: 325

Giftcard does work now.

Sadly I already bought todays GT item and it will not apply 20% off, unless I buy the GT again.

• Nath said:

There are no Install types / download options for https://www.daz3d.com/farm-pod

Yeah, same for me, no options

• SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 714

The text for the golden ticket item makes no sense.

It says "owners or buyers of any golden ticket item get an extra 30% off" but also in the fine print says "items must be in cart simultaneously for discount to apply"

The first part implies that the discount works if you have already bought a golden ticket item (ANY golden ticket item, not just this one) the discount will work. So, for example, if I bought yesterday's I am now owner of a golden ticket item and will get the discount going forward.

But this can't simultaneously be possible with it needing to be in the cart to trigger.

I can't possibly be the only person interpreting the first part in this manner, so if it's not the intention, a better phrasing is in order. If it IS the intention, that bit of fine print needs to go.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,384

https://www.daz3d.com/mule-sneakers-for-genesis-9-8-and-81

This product is missing install types on product page, and the downloads were reported as missing (from this thread https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/699181/purchased-item-without-download )

• SilverGirl said:

It says "owners or buyers of any golden ticket item get an extra 30% off" but also in the fine print says "items must be in cart simultaneously for discount to apply"

The first part implies that the discount works if you have already bought a golden ticket item (ANY golden ticket item, not just this one) the discount will work. So, for example, if I bought yesterday's I am now owner of a golden ticket item and will get the discount going forward.

But this can't simultaneously be possible with it needing to be in the cart to trigger.

I can't possibly be the only person interpreting the first part in this manner, so if it's not the intention, a better phrasing is in order. If it IS the intention, that bit of fine print needs to go.

Yeah, because the wording also specifies 'owners', I figured I'd quickly snap up today's GT (because the offer seemed too good to be true!), then put together a cart later today with all the discounts active. But it looks like my cart is only applying the orange banner 30% discount at present (most obvious with one full-priced item from the featured-artist list where only a 30% discount is being applied in the cart) :'(

• SilverGirl said:

The discount is certainly working for having bought yesterday's item yesterday, but it may be that buying a GT today requires it be in the cart with the items to be discounted (that the list of who gets the pre-owned discount is generated at store update rather than live through the day) but we will ask.

• Leana said:

https://www.daz3d.com/mule-sneakers-for-genesis-9-8-and-81

This product is missing install types on product page, and the downloads were reported as missing (from this thread https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/699181/purchased-item-without-download )

Reporting the two missing installers items.

Richard Haseltine said:

SilverGirl said:

The discount is certainly working for having bought yesterday's item yesterday, but it may be that buying a GT today requires it be in the cart with the items to be discounted (that the list of who gets the pre-owned discount is generated at store update rather than live through the day) but we will ask.

Thank you for asking, and I suppose I could understand that from a coding perspective (being as I don't understand coding much at all) but I think a bit more of a specific description might still be beneficial. 

• BlueFingersBlueFingers Posts: 882
    edited August 27

RSSY Clothing Converter from Genesis 8 to Genesis 9 does not seem to get the appropriate discount. It also doesn't seem to have a discount on the product page. It is included in Featured Artist Stores, and shows up when you click the link to "VIEW ALL ARTIST ITEMS" on today's main sales page. It should, if I understand correctly, have a minimum discount of 55%, while in my cart (with 6 Tokens and Golden Ticket Item) it only get's 49% off.

I just double checked this goes for more RiverSoft Art / Sickleyield  products, but not all.

Post edited by BlueFingers on
  • Phoenix1966Phoenix1966 Posts: 1,624

BlueFingers said:

RSSY Clothing Converter from Genesis 8 to Genesis 9 does not seem to get the appropriate discount. It also doesn't seem to have a discount on the product page. It is included in Featured Artist Stores, and shows up when you click the link to "VIEW ALL ARTIST ITEMS" on today's main sales page. It should, if I understand correctly, have a minimum discount of 55%, while in my cart (with 6 Tokens and Golden Ticket Item) it only get's 49% off.

I just double checked this goes for more RiverSoft Art / Sickleyield  products, but not all.

Same can be said for KindredArts' WetFX for Genesis 9

• mtl1mtl1 Posts: 1,506

Richard Haseltine said:

SilverGirl said:

Adding today's GT item to the cart does nothing after buying it yesterday, so it seems like that discount is working. But it doesn't seem like I'm getting the additional orange banner discount...

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,908

felis said:

There is no readme for this https://www.daz3d.com/xyz-chic-hair-for-genesis-9

And it is totally unclear whether this hair is polygonal or SBH.

The readme is now up.

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,806

Zev0 is listed on the Second Day PA list, but his whole store isn't on sale.  Am I misunderstanding something?

https://www.daz3d.com/zev0

• NathNath Posts: 2,769

christine13black said:

Nath said:

There are no Install types / download options for https://www.daz3d.com/farm-pod

Yeah, same for me, no options

I could just download it from my Product Library - so it looks to be fixed. 

• QuasarQuasar Posts: 610

It looks like I'm getting a 30% discount for the orange banner and another 30% off on RawArt's products for already buying yesterday's GT. Adding today's GT doesn't change anything in the cart, even from any other featured artist.

edited August 27

Somewhat similar problem to others above:

The 30% banner gives a discount to two items from the featured artists stores:
    https://www.daz3d.com/dance-studio-ballroom (by Dreamlight) and https://www.daz3d.com/airport-island-airport (by PW Productions)

However, adding today's golden ticket item only gives an additional discount to the Dreamlight item, but not the PW Productions item

I checked, both are listed through the selections on the featured artist section.

ETA: If it's relevant, I did not buy yesterday's GT.

Post edited by SilverGirl on

It's 30 % regardless of the number of Golden Tickets you bought / are buying but as long as a Golden Ticket is active as a Golden Ticket (for three days if it's like last year), you'll get the 30 %.

Elor said:

It's 30 % regardless of the number of Golden Tickets you bought / are buying but as long as a Golden Ticket is active as a Golden Ticket (for three days if it's like last year), you'll get the 30 %.

That makes sense, especially since yesterday's GT also gives an extra 30% off RawArt's products. That would suggest I'm getting credit for yesterdays GT but not the orange banner then.

• Quasar said:

Elor said:

That makes sense, especially since yesterday's GT also gives an extra 30% off RawArt's products. That would suggest I'm getting credit for yesterdays GT but not the orange banner then.

Please post your cart.

Iss this what you need?

Untitled.png
    1278 x 870 - 172K

I did some more experimentation... it looks like the GT item today is not adding the extra 30% off to the headliner artist's items *in general*. 

I know there's a 30% off already because they're the headliner, but if the items are in the featured artist selection, shouldn't they still get an additional 30% with a GT item in the cart? (I didn't buy yesterday's, so it's a clean test)

• Phoenix1966Phoenix1966 Posts: 1,624

Phoenix1966 said:

BlueFingers said:

Same can be said for KindredArts' WetFX for Genesis 9

Thanks. This has its discount now.