New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,806

Perfect timing for a Gift Card Sale.  My balance had just gone under $20. smiley

Got W/L item for free, too!  laugh

• ElorElor Posts: 1,095

The text said '60% off‡ "Lion" Featured Artist Stores' but the applied discount is 50 %: https://www.daz3d.com/blast-off-blowout-artists

I tried adding a new Dazzling release, it didn't change the discount.

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,684

I know this is only for reporting, so just real quick like so: I'm reporting that I'm really happy about the lovely freebies today, thanks DAZ! laugh

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,010

Elor said:

The text said '60% off‡ "Lion" Featured Artist Stores' but the applied discount is 50 %: https://www.daz3d.com/blast-off-blowout-artists

I tried adding a new Dazzling release, it didn't change the discount.

I get 70% off with one Dazzling new relese off non-DO items and 83% off DO items
    I do have the DAZ-DAY coupon applied, but no tokens are used. 

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,010

Tiffanie Gray - IDLM said:

The Luthbel items that are supposed to be 2.99 each With new item in cart, only one is 2.99 in the cart, the other is just reduced

But it says "Get ONE at $2.99..."

• ElorElor Posts: 1,095

PerttiA said:

I get 70% off with one Dazzling new relese off non-DO items and 83% off DO items
    I do have the DAZ-DAY coupon applied, but no tokens are used. 

Apparently, if you have a new Dazzling release and a Daz Original item (even one not part of the current sale, as long as it's not a Daz+ item), you get 70 % on the non DA from the Featured Selection.

I don't have all the current active sales' rules in mind, so maybe I'm missing one, but if it's the current rule for the Dazzling sale, the text needs to be changed

PerttiA said:

It previously said 'Daz+ Members: Get them at $2.99 each* with any “Dazzling” New Release' which explain why many people didn't understood why only one was discounted.

• joannajoanna Posts: 1,283

PerttiA said:

Tiffanie Gray - IDLM said:

The Luthbel items that are supposed to be 2.99 each With new item in cart, only one is 2.99 in the cart, the other is just reduced

It now says "one". I didn't see it earlier, and there's a leftover artifact that they didn't delete, "each". It was "get them at $2.99 each", should be "get one at $2.99", but we have a  Frankenstein of "get one at $2.99 each".

• Jorune2112Jorune2112 Posts: 20

Did theyt remove the Luthbel Bundle? I see the advert but there is no link to anything.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,634

Jorune2112 said:

Did theyt remove the Luthbel Bundle? I see the advert but there is no link to anything.

No, but if you own all 3 you won't see any. Try opening the sale page in ingognito mode or logged out. 

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,169

Tried to get two things with this promo.  only gave me one for free.  Clicked on the For DAZ Plus link to shop.  It says "AND"...but and did not work.

DAZ Day text.png
    777 x 850 - 169K
  • murgatroyd314murgatroyd314 Posts: 1,490

DanaTA said:

Tried to get two things with this promo.  only gave me one for free.  Clicked on the For DAZ Plus link to shop.  It says "AND"...but and did not work.

You can get one from the "For Daz Plus" set, and one from the "For Everyone" set.

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,169

murgatroyd314 said:

DanaTA said:

You can get one from the "For Daz Plus" set, and one from the "For Everyone" set.

Tried that...damn checkout put the DAZ+ coupon code in the box, and even though I changed it, it still used the DAZ+ coupon.  I put in a ticket.  I wouldn't have used the monthly coupon for the item! 

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,868
    edited August 14

They changed the image on the front page for the "Free 3D Models" page, but forgot to put the text back on the image.

missing text

missing free 3d text.jpg
    1431 x 485 - 142K
    Post edited by vwrangler on
  • Yesterday's promo page is still functioning, but it still says 60% off artist pages though it's still only discounting 50%.

• ArtAngelArtAngel Posts: 1,641

Be careful DAZ is dropping coupons. Have screenshots for last three carts no coupons used good until 18th and later but they now populate lower. I'll send in a ticket but just an FYI.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,908
    edited August 14

vwrangler said:

They changed the image on the front page for the "Free 3D Models" page, but forgot to put the text back on the image.

missing text

Reported

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • TesseractSpaceTesseractSpace Posts: 1,213

The Thomas 9 Pro bundle still states it comes with the XI DSB Accessories in the What's included at the bottom of the description, but it looks like those have been pulled from the store. 

https://www.daz3d.com/thomas-9-pro-bundle

https://www.daz3d.com/xi-dsb-accessories

• TesseractSpace said:

The Thomas 9 Pro bundle still states it comes with the XI DSB Accessories in the What's included at the bottom of the description, but it looks like those have been pulled from the store. 

https://www.daz3d.com/thomas-9-pro-bundle

https://www.daz3d.com/xi-dsb-accessories

Reported, thank you.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,305

A few recent releases have no ReadMe:

Lankku (DAZ+ released yesterday)

Modern Serenity Suite and Modern Serenity Suite Props

I've also noticed that nothing I've bought since August 9th is showing as purchased on the store pages.

They are all listed in the Product Library on my account and I've downloaded most of them through DIM successfully, but I'm afraid I might accidentally repurchase as time passes and I forget what I have and haven't bought.

Any ideas?

• AlmightyQUESTAlmightyQUEST Posts: 1,998
    Does that keep happening if you refresh the page? In the past couple of weeks, every once in a while pages will load without showing the proper purchase status for me on desktop, but a refresh fixes it. It doesn't happen every time for me either.

AlmightyQUEST said:

Does that keep happening if you refresh the page? In the past couple of weeks, every once in a while pages will load without showing the proper purchase status for me on desktop, but a refresh fixes it. It doesn't happen every time for me either.

The ones since August 9th still don't show as purchased after a hard refresh. 

• NathNath Posts: 2,769

Install types for https://www.daz3d.com/urban-kunoichi-outfit-for-genesis-9 are empty, and there's no download available in the Product Library.

I reported that a short while ago and they are re uploading the product so it should be available shortly.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,435

MelanieL said:

AlmightyQUEST said:

Try clearing your site cookies. You might get logged out, but they will all be renewed either way.

NorthOf45 said:

MelanieL said:

AlmightyQUEST said:

Try clearing your site cookies. You might get logged out, but they will all be renewed either way.

Magic! Thank you.

The storefront is now correctly missing out the items I bought. A few of the individual store pages still don't show as purchases, but a refresh fixes that. 

The storefront page and sale offer pages are the main things though - and they seem to be OK now.

• FantastArtFantastArt Posts: 281

What's wrong with the sci-fi sale now? all the items in my cart suddenly changed to normal price.

FantastArt said:

What's wrong with the sci-fi sale now? all the items in my cart suddenly changed to normal price.

Can you show a screenshot please? I see hte page lost all of its sale prices but when added to cart the prices are correct on my tests. I have reported this though. Thank you

FantastArt said:

There was a bug that was fixed in reagrds to this.

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,868

https://www.daz3d.com/queen-ashanti-hair-for-genesis-9 does not have a readme available.