New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• Richard Haseltine said:

britscriptwriter said:

When I click on the 30-ON3 code banner in DIM, it takes me to the selection of new releases, including Daz+ items. The code isn't working for those Daz+ items. There's nothing in the small print regarding Daz+ being excluded, so please can this be fixed?

I am not seeing that notification, are you still getting it? You posted close to store roll-over so it may have been a left-over from yesterday.

Hi Richard. The banner is still appearing, at the bottom of the DIM screen when I begin a download (The banners pop up at the bottom of the screen only when a download is started.). The 'blowout' banner appears first, followed by the 30-ON3 banner, followed by the 'Dark knight' banner (the banners are on rotation, changing approx every 35 seconds, for me at least). It is still an active offer because the expiry date in the small print says August 13th. 

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,835

britscriptwriter said:

Richard Haseltine said:

britscriptwriter said:

When I click on the 30-ON3 code banner in DIM, it takes me to the selection of new releases, including Daz+ items. The code isn't working for those Daz+ items. There's nothing in the small print regarding Daz+ being excluded, so please can this be fixed?

I am not seeing that notification, are you still getting it? You posted close to store roll-over so it may have been a left-over from yesterday.

Hi Richard. The banner is still appearing, at the bottom of the DIM screen when I begin a download (The banners pop up at the bottom of the screen only when a download is started.). The 'blowout' banner appears first, followed by the 30-ON3 banner, followed by the 'Dark knight' banner (the banners are on rotation, changing approx every 35 seconds, for me at least). It is still an active offer because the expiry date in the small print says August 13th. 

For me it cycles between Dark Knight and Blowout. You'd better post a screenshot showing your 30-ON3 banner. Maybe Richard and I are not in the targeted customer group.

• butterflyfishbutterflyfish Posts: 1,205
    edited August 10

barbult said:

britscriptwriter said:

Richard Haseltine said:

britscriptwriter said:

For me it cycles between Dark Knight and Blowout. You'd better post a screenshot showing your 30-ON3 banner. Maybe Richard and I are not in the targeted customer group.

I have it.

Screenshot 2024-08-10 143846.png
    633 x 129 - 110K
    Post edited by butterflyfish on
  • barbult said:

britscriptwriter said:

Richard Haseltine said:

britscriptwriter said:

Interesting... I have no idea why it's showing for me and not for you. Just checked again and can confirm it's still there for me in DIM. As I mentioned, it's an active offer until August 13th as per the small print - somebody somewhere at Daz must know about it XD The banner image is attached again.

Screenshot 2024-08-10 095350.png
    598 x 85 - 102K

britscriptwriter said:

Interesting... I have no idea why it's showing for me and not for you. Just checked again and can confirm it's still there for me in DIM. As I mentioned, it's an active offer until August 13th as per the small print - somebody somewhere at Daz must know about it XD The banner image is attached again.

I'm sorry, I missed that you had already posted a screenshot before. Now another user has posted the they have the same banner as you. So, it is not just you. Maybe Richard can inquire about it and get an answer, if he hasn't already.

• barbult said:

britscriptwriter said:

I'm sorry, I missed that you had already posted a screenshot before. Now another user has posted the they have the same banner as you. So, it is not just you. Maybe Richard can inquire about it and get an answer, if he hasn't already.

No worries at all :) Yeah, so long as it's in the queue for someone to look into. I don't expect it'll be fixed this weekend, but hopefully on Monday :)

• britscriptwriter said:

barbult said:

britscriptwriter said:

No worries at all :) Yeah, so long as it's in the queue for someone to look into. I don't expect it'll be fixed this weekend, but hopefully on Monday :)

Sorry for the late response (I was making chocolate mousse for lunch tomorrow) but we have now flagged this up.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,909

barbult said:

britscriptwriter said:

Richard Haseltine said:

britscriptwriter said:

No, neither of us were in it.

Just got notification that it is now fixed

• Richard Haseltine said:

britscriptwriter said:

barbult said:

britscriptwriter said:

Sorry for the late response (I was making chocolate mousse for lunch tomorrow) but we have now flagged this up.

Thank you :) Ahh, homemade chocolate mousse - sounds amazing! :D 

• frank0314 said:

Just got notification that it is now fixed

Oh, wow! Super fast! Thank you!  

Richard Haseltine said:

Oh no! Chocolate is toxic to cats and can be fatal in large amounts.

• barbult said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Oh no! Chocolate is toxic to cats and can be fatal in large amounts.

True, but the magic that lets me type does have some useful side-effects too.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,436

"Gendragon3D adds to their collection". Nothing new in that store, they've all been around for a long time (except for the latest one, and that's been six months). Or were they gone for a while?

• 3DLoki3DLoki Posts: 27

NorthOf45 said:

"Gendragon3D adds to their collection". Nothing new in that store, they've all been around for a long time (except for the latest one, and that's been six months). Or were they gone for a while?

If they moved stuff from another store it would appear in the order it was org released in that org store, so I'd suspect the "newly added" stuff would be sprinkled in around their catalog.

For example,  if I was to move my "Lil's" here they would be dropped into my catalog after my current earliest product (Frankie) and then scattered throughout what I have showing now, and only 4 of them would be near the top of my Daz catalog.

Loki

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,436

3DLoki said:

NorthOf45 said:

If they moved stuff from another store it would appear in the order it was org released in that org store, so I'd suspect the "newly added" stuff would be sprinkled in around their catalog.

For example,  if I was to move my "Lil's" here they would be dropped into my catalog after my current earliest product (Frankie) and then scattered throughout what I have showing now, and only 4 of them would be near the top of my Daz catalog.

Loki

Well, not to belabour the point, but all the items in their current catalog have been here since the day they were released. Nothing "new" mixed in amongst them.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,873

MGAB Larissa has no listed artist.

Gordig said:

MGAB Larissa has no listed artist.

Reported

• ArtAngelArtAngel Posts: 1,641
    edited August 12

Shop page is malfunctioning showing a future or past sale? DAZ DAY.

Edit: working fine again now.

Shop Page.JPG
    1622 x 1435 - 236K
    Post edited by ArtAngel on
  • SnowSultanSnowSultan Posts: 3,557

I'm seeing that DAZ DAY page/error on mobile, but not on PC browser. Strange.

• XelloszXellosz Posts: 742

https://www.daz3d.com/get-groovy

Spring Cleaning
    Grab Bag Sale

Choose up to 10 Items for $2.99 each

Daz+ Exclusive Deal: $1.99 each

SHOP NOW

Cannot be used to discount items already owned.
    Offer expires August 13 at 23:59 MDT (UTC-6).

It does not work. There is no mention there, that it needs a code. So text is probably missing.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,287
    edited August 13

Xellosz said:

https://www.daz3d.com/get-groovy

Spring Cleaning
    Grab Bag Sale

Choose up to 10 Items for $2.99 each

Daz+ Exclusive Deal: $1.99 each

SHOP NOW

Cannot be used to discount items already owned.
    Offer expires August 13 at 23:59 MDT (UTC-6).

It does not work. There is no mention there, that it needs a code. So text is probably missing.

It seems that way

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • James_HJames_H Posts: 1,020

The Daz Day Freebies section is misleading, as you do need the code for the left-hand offer, but it only appears for the right.

• ElorElor Posts: 1,095
    edited August 13

The way the text is worded can also give the impression that both selections of items are exclusive to Daz+ members due to the 'Daz+ Exclusive Freebies!' positioned over both icons when only the one on the left is:

daz_free.jpg
    595 x 557 - 63K
    Post edited by Elor on
  • NathNath Posts: 2,769

https://www.daz3d.com/modern-serenity-suite-bundle has its constituent parts listed as required products.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,873

https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-simple-loincloth-for-gensis-9-and-8 contains a misspelling in the URL and product name ("Gensis" instead of "Genesis").

• The Luthbel items that are supposed to be 2.99 each With new item in cart, only one is 2.99 in the cart, the other is just reduced

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,323

James_H said:

The Daz Day Freebies section is misleading, as you do need the code for the left-hand offer, but it only appears for the right.

Awww Man!!! Messed me all up!

• Gordig said:

https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-simple-loincloth-for-gensis-9-and-8 contains a misspelling in the URL and product name ("Gensis" instead of "Genesis").

Nath said:

https://www.daz3d.com/modern-serenity-suite-bundle has its constituent parts listed as required products.

Reported these, thank you.

• The descriptions on the freebies have been made more clear, the other is now labelled "for everyone" - I have asked about the code too.