New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,866

Not working for me either, and my other discounts are also limited to three items from the Recent list (which were the terms for the wishlist sale) although there's no mention of a limit that I can see.

• SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 714

I got the 30 banner as well, and I shouldn't have. I admire the PA's work, but don't own 30 of their items.

I think the banner got rolled out too broadly.

• mwokeemwokee Posts: 1,275
    I'm trying to buy stuff and I keep getting an error. The only thing I see wrong is the Mastercard symbol shows up on the credit card field and I'm using Visa. I'm probably going to lose out on this sale. Frustrated.
  • We have asked about the banner - it does read as if there may be a code, but ti also sounds as if it may have gone  out too broadly.

• QuasarQuasar Posts: 610

SilverGirl said:

I got the 30 banner as well, and I shouldn't have. I admire the PA's work, but don't own 30 of their items.

It's not just one PA. If you own 30 from this list, you should have it. https://www.daz3d.com/all-PA-2024#order=popular^1&filtered=1

Also, it looks like the discount is working now, 

• SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 714

Quasar said:

SilverGirl said:

It's not just one PA. If you own 30 from this list, you should have it. https://www.daz3d.com/all-PA-2024#order=popular^1&filtered=1

Also, it looks like the discount is working now, 

Oh... okay, I misinterpreted that entirely and thought it had to be the headliner. Apologies.

• Yes, this should now be working - no code required.

Yes, this should now be working - no code required.

Discounts show up but I still can't purchase, just says "An error occurred while processing this transaction"
  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,633

mwokee said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Discounts show up but I still can't purchase, just says "An error occurred while processing this transaction"

What method are you using to pay for your order? 

• mwokee said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Open a Sales Support ticket, and attach an image of your cart showing the current prices.

• NathNath Posts: 2,769

There are no Install types / download options for https://www.daz3d.com/farm-pod

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,211

lorraineopua said:

https://www.daz3d.com/lace-peplum-top-g3f-s leads to an oops page

Will report. 

• ElorElor Posts: 1,091
    edited August 27

I may be missing something, but from what I understand, you only need one golden ticket to get a 30 % extra discount.

Currently, I need to have both in my cart to get it (I have the orange banner, which explain why the New release base discount is 61%)

New release from today:

With today's GT:

With yesterday's GT:

With both:

01.jpg
    667 x 239 - 26K
    02.jpg
    678 x 220 - 20K
    03.jpg
    677 x 213 - 21K
    04.jpg
    678 x 327 - 28K
    Post edited by Elor on
    It's working, was my fault. But a good thing, I would have purchased items not knowing there was an issue with the RawArt coupon.
  • SolitarySandpiperSolitarySandpiper Posts: 510
    edited August 27

Can't get the discount on the giftcard...

0827-welcome-slider1.jpg
    1400 x 700 - 98K
    Post edited by SolitarySandpiper on

Elor said:

I may be missing something, but from what I understand, you only need one golden ticket to get a 30 % extra discount.

Currently, I need to have both in my cart to get it (I have the orange banner, which explain why the New release base discount is 61%)

New release from today:

With today's GT:

With yesterday's GT:

With both:

Yeah, you're getting the GT and the 30+PA applied. 

• felisfelis Posts: 4,186

There is no readme for this https://www.daz3d.com/xyz-chic-hair-for-genesis-9

And it is totally unclear whether this hair is polygonal or SBH.

felis said:

Will report. 

• ElorElor Posts: 1,091

Cris Palomino said:

Yes, but only with two GT when one should be enough according to the text 'Owners or buyers of any Golden Ticket get an extra 30% off*'

edited August 27

Elor said:

Cris Palomino said:

Yes, but only with two GT when one should be enough according to the text 'Owners or buyers of any Golden Ticket get an extra 30% off*'

It was kinda weird when I tried it. I thought I'd bought Rawn's item last night, so was still in my cart. I put in the other two items and saw the price drop as you showed. I then took out Octopia and the discount remained. 

Edit: If the discount drops when you remove the second GT, you should screenshot and open a ticket. Hope it works for you like it did for me.

Post edited by Cris Palomino on
  • TomhipTomhip Posts: 325

The Maddelirium Giftcard discount does not seem to be working.

• BlueFingersBlueFingers Posts: 882

Tomhip said:

I have the same issue. I also have today's GT item in the cart.

Tomhip said:

Can you show your cart please? 

BlueFingers said:

Tomhip said:

I have the same issue. I also have today's GT item in the cart.

Can you show your cart please? 

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,908

felis said:

Reported, Thank you

• James_HJames_H Posts: 1,020
    edited August 27

No card discount:

cart.png
    2580 x 830 - 325K
    Post edited by James_H on
  • tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,682

Hi all, maybe the 30% discount from buying the Golden Ticket isn't working, I'm not seeing any changes at all when putting it in my cart. I am getting 30% extra for owning 30 things from today's PAs, but the ticket should still bring it down more, the way I understand it. Could someone check this? Thanks, and have a great day!

tsroemi said:

Hi all, maybe the 30% discount from buying the Golden Ticket isn't working, I'm not seeing any changes at all when putting it in my cart. I am getting 30% extra for owning 30 things from today's PAs, but the ticket should still bring it down more, the way I understand it. Could someone check this? Thanks, and have a great day!

There is something definitely going on and have reported it. 

James_H said:

No card discount:

Reported, thank you for the screenshot.