New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,833
    edited August 25

lorraineopua said:

24 hour and wishlist sale is giving me an oops page

The URL was screwed up (in the message from ATI), but it seems OK now in the email from Daz.

Post edited by barbult on
  • DripDrip Posts: 1,182

barbult said:

lorraineopua said:

The URL was screwed up (in the message from ATI), but it seems OK now in the email from Daz.

Ah, so the correct URL is https://www.daz3d.com/storewide-wishlist-sale.
    Or just remove "/shop" from the url if you get the oops page. :)

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,214

Oh, I see what was being asked now, misread. Thanks for correction, Barbult.

• BlueFingersBlueFingers Posts: 882

Some items on my wishlist do not get the discount although they have been on there for at least a few day or months, for instance: dForce Long Hair for Genesis 9, dForce Femme Fatale Outfit for Genesis 9 or Noodles Props and Poses. I have a “Savings” New Releases in my cart at the same time.

I feel like I am missing something.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,634

BlueFingers said:

Some items on my wishlist do not get the discount although they have been on there for at least a few day or months, for instance: dForce Long Hair for Genesis 9, dForce Femme Fatale Outfit for Genesis 9 or Noodles Props and Poses. I have a “Savings” New Releases in my cart at the same time.

I feel like I am missing something.

Same here. Some of my wishlist items get the extra discount and some don't.  No "must have in your cart by..." date is specified. Is there one? or are there some other unspecified requirements that eliminate some wishlist items?

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,908

I just reported it

The disclaimer was incorrect. Items in WL had to be put there before Aug 18th. They are fixing it now. Sorry for the confusion.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,010
    edited August 25

The 20% off the entire cart in https://www.daz3d.com/detailed-hands isn't working

Edit, made a mistake in marking the items in the first cart. The new Anatomy Items are HD Nipples and Quick-Click Summer Style

DetailedHands.JPG
    753 x 116 - 24K
    Cart250824a.JPG
    1178 x 834 - 114K
    Cart250824b.JPG
    1178 x 639 - 87K
    Post edited by PerttiA on
  • PerttiA said:

The 20% off the entire cart in https://www.daz3d.com/detailed-hands isn't working

Edit, made a mistake in marking the items in the first cart. The new Anatomy Items are HD Nipples and Quick-Click Summer Style

Are any of the items special price, rather than regular discounts (e.g. Fast Grab)?

Is this all one cart?

Richard Haseltine said:

PerttiA said:

Are any of the items special price, rather than regular discounts (e.g. Fast Grab)?

No fast grab on other fixed price/discount items in the cart 

Adding the two Anatomy items increased the price of cart the same amount they are listed in the cart, no additional discount for the whole 60 item cart

Is this all one cart? I put just the 2 Anatomy products in cart and it's discounting propery so we need to figure out which product is cauing the conflict. 

frank0314 said:

Is this all one cart? I put just the 2 Anatomy products in cart and it's discounting propery so we need to figure out which product is cauing the conflict. 

"All one cart"?

The 'one' cart has 60 items in it (removed the tokens from the cart)
    The Anatomy product are listed at $8.95 and $8.38 (=$17.33)
    With the two Anatomy items, the total is $152.54, when I remove the Anatomy items, the total is $135.21. The difference being exactly the price of the Anatomy items - No additional discount is bein given for having the two Anatomy items in the cart

Cart_250824a.JPG
    538 x 1045 - 81K
    Cart_250824b.JPG
    535 x 1036 - 79K
    Cart_250824c.JPG
    541 x 987 - 79K
    Cart_250824d.JPG
    536 x 1041 - 81K
    Cart_250824e.JPG
    535 x 1026 - 79K
    Cart_250824f.JPG
    535 x 1044 - 81K
    Cart_250824g.JPG
    534 x 692 - 58K
    Cart_250824h.JPG
    370 x 571 - 35K
    Cart_250824i.JPG
    363 x 571 - 34K
  • Phoenix1966Phoenix1966 Posts: 1,624

I've got 20 items in my cart. When I add those two specific Anatomy items(HD Nipples and Quick Click Summer Style), it does lower my cart by 20%. So I would hazard a guess that @Frank0314 is right that there is a conflict with something else in the cart. I remember when Free Items would mess up cart discounts, but I thought that was resolved.

Phoenix1966 said:

I've got 20 items in my cart. When I add those two specific Anatomy items(HD Nipples and Quick Click Summer Style), it does lower my cart by 20%. So I would hazard a guess that @Frank0314 is right that there is a conflict with something else in the cart. I remember when Free Items would mess up cart discounts, but I thought that was resolved.

Removed the freebies, no change. 

• Phoenix1966 said:

I have about 60 items in my cart including free ones (all of them - it was a particularly good free-item week), and I've confirmed that the Anatomy 20% deal is working for me. I have the HD Nipples and the Nelmi shaders. 

The rest of my cart is composed of "Summer" and "Savings" new items and the deals they unlock, with an assortment of Wishlist items.

I found the culprit, the New Daz+ releases are considered to be new Anatomy releases and as I had them in the cart, I was already getting the extra 20% off the cart. 

• Are the indiviidual items changing in price when you add those items?

Richard Haseltine said:

Are the indiviidual items changing in price when you add those items?

Yes, if I dont have any "Anatomy" New releases in the cart

• I meant before and after adding the anatomy items.

Richard Haseltine said:

I meant before and after adding the anatomy items.

The price of other items goes down, when I add two new Anatomy items or the two new Daz+ items

In the original cart, I already had the two new Daz+ items in it when I added the two new Anatomy items and the price of other items didn't go down

• Cris Palomino said:

lorraineopua said:

it will have ended at 11:59 pm daz time is utah which i think is central or mountain.. 

FYI, Daz is in Mountain time zone & I *think* it uses Daylight Savings Time.  

• Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,389

miladyderyni_173d399f47 said:

Cris Palomino said:

lorraineopua said:

it will have ended at 11:59 pm daz time is utah which i think is central or mountain.. 

FYI, Daz is in Mountain time zone & I *think* it uses Daylight Savings Time.  

Yep 

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,634
    edited August 26

I just got an orange banner "Frequent Buyers Rewards" for an extra 30%  off but I am not getting the extra discount. Please fix.

Frequant Buyers Offer.jpg
    855 x 389 - 34K
    Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • Phoenix1966Phoenix1966 Posts: 1,624
    edited August 26

Charlie Judge said:

I just got an orange banner "Frquent Buyers Rewards" for an extra 30%  off but I am not getting the extra discount. Please fix.

Ditto here. 

Incognito cart vs. logged in cart.

incognito Cart.JPG
    965 x 1814 - 166K
    Logged In.JPG
    1491 x 1479 - 189K
    Post edited by Phoenix1966 on
  • lachilachi Posts: 80

Charlie Judge said:

I just got an orange banner "Frequent Buyers Rewards" for an extra 30%  off but I am not getting the extra discount. Please fix.

Not working for me either. 

• SempieSempie Posts: 658

lachi said:

Charlie Judge said:

Not working for me either. 

Neither for me....

• Hey I got this message:

edit:

but it only does not work at all.

2024-08-26 185324.png
    639 x 292 - 7K
  • davesodaveso Posts: 6,774

nope..not working my product, actually 3 of them, went from 65 to 67% off. Not quite 30% extra. 

• QuasarQuasar Posts: 610

Same for me. The orange banner discount isn't working. I even looked multiple times to make sure I wasn't missing a coupon code or something.