New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• vwrangler said:

Crime may be quivering, but Daz forgot to put any content in the orange banner and the message for Thomas 9. Both the banner and the matching item in the Messages section are completely empty when you click on them.

EDIT: And now the banner and the message are gone. Getting fixed, one hopes.

The message is still there for me but it still doesn't do anything... hoping it gets changed to blar, blar, blar, blar, here's an extra 50% off our new bundle.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,634

vwrangler said:

Crime may be quivering, but Daz forgot to put any content in the orange banner and the message for Thomas 9. Both the banner and the matching item in the Messages section are completely empty when you click on them.

Check your messages. Not gone and not fixed. It is still blank for me.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,909
    edited August 1

vwrangler said:

Sorry, forgot to mention I reported it and they are currently working on it.

Post edited by frank0314 on

They are deactivating it for now until they can figure out what is going on with it when in office. It is just an ad with a link to Thomas 9. The ad is working in DIM but again when you click on it it just shows an image of the product that hyperlinks to the store page.

• frank0314 said:

They are deactivating it for now until they can figure out what is going on with it when in office. It is just an ad with a link to Thomas 9. The ad is working in DIM but again when you click on it it just shows an image of the product that hyperlinks to the store page.

Can't wait till it's fixed then... these new bundles can be so hard to find cheeky 

• SolitarySandpiperSolitarySandpiper Posts: 510
    edited August 1

SolitarySandpiper said:

Surely this advert is suggesting that everything here is in the pro bundle?...

it's just that three of them arn't... the two texture sets and the pose set.  

Capture5.PNG
    1053 x 1203 - 2M
    Post edited by SolitarySandpiper on
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,386

Thomas' sale page is messed up, the add-ons are listed in the pro bundle section when they're not part of the bundle.

• SolitarySandpiperSolitarySandpiper Posts: 510
    edited August 1

DiM appears to be down.

Edit: Working again.

Post edited by SolitarySandpiper on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,287

Leana said:

Thomas' sale page is messed up, the add-ons are listed in the pro bundle section when they're not part of the bundle.

Thanks, reported this.

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,868

Not sure if this is the place for it or not, but: there's something weird with the Daz+ page. The two new Daz+ items are in the store but are NOT on the Daz+ page itself.

https://www.daz3d.com/water-pump-windmills-1

https://www.daz3d.com/dd-pbr-hawaiian-print-fabric-shaders-for-iray

https://www.daz3d.com/daz-plus

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,685
    edited August 2

Hi mods, I think all the 'new' items on today's front page aren't really new, because I've seen them all a few days ago already (Riki bundle and such). Has there been a mess-up? Cheers!

Sorry, the character's called 'Rikka'.

Post edited by tsroemi on

vwrangler We will report it
    tsroemi hmmm, I'm not recalling seeing them before. Do you happen to recall which day? The readme lists today's date as release day.

• frank0314 said:

vwrangler We will report it
    tsroemi hmmm, I'm not recalling seeing them before. Do you happen to recall which day? The readme lists today's date as release day.

They appeared on the store front 2 days ago but they were never in the sales page. 

I'll have to check on it. Did they get removed that day or have they been in the store since? 

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,685

frank0314 said:

I'll have to check on it. Did they get removed that day or have they been in the store since? 

I wouldn't know that since I wasn't interested enough, but I distinctly remember taking a closer look at the outfit in the Rikka bundle as well as the poses. All the other stuff from today was also there back then, like the 'shop' item. 

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,028

I received an orange banner for https://www.daz3d.com/lights-and-cameras-for-temple-of-tranquility and as I looked at it, there was no Required Products. I do own the Temple of Tranquility but does this product by Dreamlight not rely on the Stonemason environment?

I did find this in the text description when I went back as I typed this.

"NOTE: This is an add on and requires Stonemason's set to work, sold separately."

Shouldn't that statement be in the Required Product space where people look for that information?

we'll report it

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,028

Thank you Frank.

• ioonrxoonioonrxoon Posts: 889

Is something wrong with manual downloads? The speed is so low, I can't download anything from yesterday's order. (It's not happening on other sites.)

• bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,830

The Featured Artists offer for today says "80% off with 3 or more “Dark” New Releases" (usual exclusions apply), but with 4 new releases in my cart, the best I see on the featured artist items is 60% off. Glitch, or am I misinterpreting something?

Screenshot 2024-08-08 at 07-30-49 Daz 3D.jpeg
    1446 x 2452 - 403K
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,287

bytescapes said:

The Featured Artists offer for today says "80% off with 3 or more “Dark” New Releases" (usual exclusions apply), but with 4 new releases in my cart, the best I see on the featured artist items is 60% off. Glitch, or am I misinterpreting something?

There seem to be several issues today, we have reported them

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,634

The 'Fast Grab Gets Medieval' rotating banner doesn't seem to be valid. Clicking on it only leads to a normal Fast Grab with 24 items and none of them castles or ruins.

Reported

Charlie Judge said:

The 'Fast Grab Gets Medieval' rotating banner doesn't seem to be valid. Clicking on it only leads to a normal Fast Grab with 24 items and none of them castles or ruins.

That  wasn't suppose to be active for today so has been removed.

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,774
    edited August 8

just went to my cart and noticed the price had jumped way up. The snow queen HD character had changed from 65% off to 30off, mid stride. what's up with that? deleted from cart.. I really don;t care but why the change like that?

Post edited by daveso on
    edited August 8

I can't recall off hand, but is it part of a promotion today, or were you getting it as an addition to a promotion? Is it the standalone character or one of the bundles? The standalone shows 45% off for me atm.

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,010
    edited August 8

frank0314 said:

I can't recall off hand, but is it part of a promotion today, or were you getting it as an addition to a promotion? Is it the standalone character or one of the bundles? The standalone shows 45% off for me atm.

I think the selection of Featured Artists Store in Dark promotion was changed because two items in my cart did the same, but now the items do get the whole 80% off with 3 "Dark" New Releases.

Post edited by PerttiA on
  • davesodaveso Posts: 6,774
    edited August 8

frank0314 said:

it was part of the dark promo...i sorted by WL items...and DO ... but it appears the deal was changed to dark items now 3 items now . 

EDIT" Actually, the snow queen was removed from the sale. 

Post edited by daveso on
  • ElorElor Posts: 1,095

This link is currently sending us back to the home page instead of today's page:

https://www.daz3d.com/book-lovers-day

• SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 717

Heatherlly tile sends back to homepage.

The artist also doesn't pop up in the artist search

22 mins past Daz midnight