New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,909

tsroemi said:

Hi mods, something wrong on my iPad, the graphics (and links) to the Genesis 8 % 9 blow out lists are somehow halfway hiding behind the background images. I can click on the first one, but not the second which I see only half of anyway; and the third one is hidden completely. Might want to get someone to check the mobile layout. Cheers!

We reported this over hte weekend

• TesseractSpaceTesseractSpace Posts: 1,213
    edited July 29

The IGD Avatar Yourself Poses for Genesis 9 Bundle shows the two expansions for the IGD Avatar Yourself Poses, and the oddly that the Bundle contains itself, but not the base Avatar Yourself Poses.

The promo images are drawn from the Avatar Yourself Poses and the Masculine and Feminine expansions, but the base set is not included though it certainly looks like it should be given the text for it says over 70 poses which would only be the case if the base were included.

Screenshot 2024-07-29 075808.png
    1250 x 1149 - 749K
    Post edited by TesseractSpace on
    edited July 29

TesseractSpace said:

The IGD Avatar Yourself Poses for Genesis 9 Bundle shows the two expansions for the IGD Avatar Yourself Poses, and the oddly that the Bundle contains itself, but not the base Avatar Yourself Poses.

The promo images are drawn from the Avatar Yourself Poses and the Masculine and Feminine expansions, but the base set is not included though it certainly looks like it should be given the text for it says over 70 poses which would only be the case if the base were included.

Not quite understanding. Are you saying that the bundle doesn't include the orig product itself? That is what I'm seeing. It is listing the Bundle, Masculine, and Feminine packs.

Edit: I did report this

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • felisfelis Posts: 4,189

This product https://www.daz3d.com/igd-avatar-yourself-poses-for-genesis-9

is not included in the bundle. Instead the bundle include itself and 2 other, i.e. only 2 in total.

edited July 29

yeah which is what I reported. I wasn't sure if I was reading TesseractSpace post correctly but figured that out when I started looking

TesseractSpace said:

This has now been fixed.

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,687
    edited July 29

frank0314 said:

tsroemi said:

Hi mods, something wrong on my iPad, the graphics (and links) to the Genesis 8 % 9 blow out lists are somehow halfway hiding behind the background images. I can click on the first one, but not the second which I see only half of anyway; and the third one is hidden completely. Might want to get someone to check the mobile layout. Cheers!

We reported this over hte weekend

Thanks Frank! Seeing that it's still not fixed, could somebody please post the links to the selections here, as I can't see / click them? That'd be great. 
    Edit: Ah never mind, I can see the percentages off in my wishlist, so all's good.

Post edited by tsroemi on
  • murgatroyd314murgatroyd314 Posts: 1,490

tsroemi said:

I'm seeing the same thing on Orion browser for Mac. 

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,868

https://www.daz3d.com/plant-sets-for-alienator-pro-2 should probably list both Ultrascenery 2 and Alienator Pro 2 among its many many many required items, but it doesn't seem to have those two items at the moment.

• Yup, still seeing same on Safari. 

murgatroyd314 said:

tsroemi said:

hepworthandrew_6975d83531 said:

Yup, still seeing same on Safari. 

murgatroyd314 said:

tsroemi said:

We'll send in a reminder.

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,028

I was scooping up the DAZ+ offerings today and was curious why the PA Enterables was listed for a freebie flower set since it looked like the promos by MartinJFrost does. I looked in the ReadMe and found the code lines contain MartinJFrost. https://www.daz3d.com/cottage-garden-flowers-trailing-lobelia, SKU 101163.

Cottage Garden Flowers Trailing Lobelia

• Content :

• /data/martinjfrost/MJFLOB Trailing Lobelia/MJFLOB Trailing Lobelia 01a/MJFLOB Trailing Lobelia 01a.dsf

• /data/martinjfrost/MJFLOB Trailing Lobelia/MJFLOB Trailing Lobelia 01a/UV Sets/martinjfrost/Base/default.dsf

• /data/martinjfrost/MJFLOB Trailing Lobelia/MJFLOB Trailing Lobelia 02a/MJFLOB Trailing Lobelia 02a.dsf

• /data/martinjfrost/MJFLOB Trailing Lobelia/MJFLOB Trailing Lobelia 02a/UV Sets/martinjfrost/Base/default.dsf

• /data/martinjfrost/MJFLOB Trailing Lobelia/MJFLOB Trailing Lobelia 03a/MJFLOB Trailing Lobelia 03a.dsf

• /data/martinjfrost/MJFLOB Trailing Lobelia/MJFLOB Trailing Lobelia 03a/UV Sets/martinjfrost/Base/default.dsf

Mary

• Not sure if this has been reported before (I've been sick).

The Lightning Deals still have issues on my tablet (Fire with Silk browser). When in Portrait orientation, only the middle 2 thumbnails are completely visible. The right and left (first & fourth) thumbnails are half cut off. The right arrow works so the fourth thumbnail fully shows; the left arrow doesn't move the carousel. 

edited July 30

We've been informed that it's now fixed. Please report if still having issues.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,836

frank0314 said:

Lightning Deals on Android Samsung browser are not fixed. They behave exactly like miladyderyni_173d399f47 described above.

• barbult said:

frank0314 said:

Lightning Deals on Android Samsung browser are not fixed. They behave exactly like miladyderyni_173d399f47 described above.

Confirming I still see the problem on my Fire tablet and my Samsung phone. Fire tablet OS is an Android variant. 

Reported it

miladyderyni_173d399f47barbult can both of you post a screenshot of what it's doing since it's 2 different devices.

edited July 30

frank0314 said:

miladyderyni_173d399f47barbult can both of you post a screenshot of what it's doing since it's 2 different devices.

A static screenshot doesn't really tell you much. When I click the left arrow, the 2 visible thumbnails shift to the left, showing the rightmost item for a fraction of a second and then shifts back immediately to showing the two items (incorrect behavior). When I click the right arrow, the 2 visible thumbnails shift to the left again, showing the rightmost item and it stays that way (correct behavior).

Here is a Dropbox video that I had someone else take while I clicked the left and right arrows. My device is Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra using the Samsung browser.

(having some trouble with the Dropbox link. I think I fixed it now.)

Post edited by barbult on
  • AscaniaAscania Posts: 1,849

Tried to pick up the freebies from the store and instead of a total price of $0 the store set the price of one item to $1. When I removed that item from the cart it shifted that price to a different item.

Had to remove five items one-by-one until it gave me the correct price for the rest of the freebies. The removed freebies could then be purchased for $0 in a second separate order.

I just noticed that the same Lightning Deals display problem happens on Windows with Firefox if I make the browser window narrower than the carousel. That should make it easier to debug. You don't need any particular mobile device to see the problem.

Please check again now, was just told it should be fixed.

frank0314 said:

It is working better on my phone and a narrow Firefox browser window on my PC now. It sometimes jumps left and right, but ends up in the correct location. Now it is possible to see all 4 items, 2 at a time. Thank the web team.  

barbult said:

frank0314 said:

It is working better on my phone and a narrow Firefox browser window on my PC now. It sometimes jumps left and right, but ends up in the correct location. Now it is possible to see all 4 items, 2 at a time. Thank the web team.  

Thanks for the veification.

• frank0314 said:

It's fixed on Fire as well. Both arrows are working correctly. My thanks to you & the web team. Also @barbult 

• @frank0314

The Lightning Deal Carousel is misbehaving again, as above, on my Samsung phone. It's still working right on my tablet.

edited July 31

miladyderyni_173d399f47 said:

@frank0314

The Lightning Deal Carousel is misbehaving again, as above, on my Samsung phone. It's still working right on my tablet.

Thank you, I'll report it.

edited July 31

miladyderyni_173d399f47 What model Samsung do you have? What tablet do you have? iOS or an android? What browser are you using? What exactly is it doing on your phone incase they ask. Would it be possible to get a screen cap or is it doing as barbult reported?

• frank0314 said:

miladyderyni_173d399f47 What model Samsung do you have? What tablet do you have? iOS or an android? What browser are you using? What exactly is it doing on your phone incase they ask. Would it be possible to get a screen cap or is it doing as barbult reported?

It is the same problem barbult described, and it is happening on my tablet again, too.

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy A23 5G.

My tablet is a Fire HD 8 (10th generation) with its propietary Silk browser. Fire OS is an Android variant.

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,868
    edited August 1

Crime may be quivering, but Daz forgot to put any content in the orange banner and the message for Thomas 9. Both the banner and the matching item in the Messages section are completely empty when you click on them.

EDIT: And now the banner and the message are gone. Getting fixed, one hopes.

Post edited by vwrangler on