New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,806

SilverGirl said:

WandW said:

Is there an issue with Support tickets?  I submitted a Sales Support ticket June 24th, and posted a followup request on July 11th, and have received no reponse. frown

It took six months for me to get a form letter demanding all sorts of elaborate (including video) documentation to prove that two lighting files were missing from an asset so old there was an Iray update for it. I wrote back asking why that was necessary, and never heard back. I assume the ticket was closed.

You might want to consider returning if the problem is a deal-breaker for you.

The ticket is still open, and I added two follow-ups with no response.  The 30 days have slipped by, and returning it would have required yet another Sales Ticket.  angry

If I hadn't paid for it with Store Credit, I'd have the credit card company do a chargeback, but that's not an option...

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,909

WandW said:

SilverGirl said:

WandW said:

Is there an issue with Support tickets?  I submitted a Sales Support ticket June 24th, and posted a followup request on July 11th, and have received no reponse. frown

It took six months for me to get a form letter demanding all sorts of elaborate (including video) documentation to prove that two lighting files were missing from an asset so old there was an Iray update for it. I wrote back asking why that was necessary, and never heard back. I assume the ticket was closed.

The ticket is still open, and I added two follow-ups with no response.  The 30 days have slipped by, and returning it would have required yet another Sales Ticket.  angry

If I hadn't paid for it with Store Credit, I'd have the credit card company do a chargeback, but that's not an option...

Just double checking here, but when you did the ticket did you select Sales Support or Tech Support?

• Jorune2112Jorune2112 Posts: 20

The link to the $1 dForce GN Kenji Hair  for Genesis 9 is giving me a Page Not Found.

• WandW said:

SilverGirl said:

WandW said:

i my experience, refunds are dealt with quickly... the rest not so much.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,364

Jorune2112 said:

The link to the $1 dForce GN Kenji Hair  for Genesis 9 is giving me a Page Not Found.

I'm getting the same - can this be fixed please.

• robertswwwrobertswww Posts: 790

I too am still getting the "Oops!" page for dForce GN Kenji Hair for Genesis 9:
    https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-gn-kenji-hair-for-genesis-9

Kenji-Hair-G9_Oops-Page.PNG
    1917 x 1073 - 836K
  • Pax AsteriaePax Asteriae Posts: 428

scorpio said:

Jorune2112 said:

Had this in my cart along with Lady Goo (added this morning), just checked out and only Lady Goo went through, no hair. (I wasn't charged for the hair, it seems it was just yeeted from my cart when it came to pay.)

• NathNath Posts: 2,769

I bought the hair this morning just after changeover; in My Library, the link to the product page has gone. So I think the item was yanked from the shop for some reason or other.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,287

Pax Asteriae said:

scorpio said:

Jorune2112 said:

Had this in my cart along with Lady Goo (added this morning), just checked out and only Lady Goo went through, no hair. (I wasn't charged for the hair, it seems it was just yeeted from my cart when it came to pay.)

This has been reported and is being looked into.

Richard Haseltine said:

Pax Asteriae said:

scorpio said:

Jorune2112 said:

Unfortunately the hair was taken down, a new $1 item has now been added in its place.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,364

Richard Haseltine said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Pax Asteriae said:

scorpio said:

Jorune2112 said:

Unfortunately the hair was taken down, a new $1 item has now been added in its place.

Shame I was interested in the hair not so much a G9F character. 

• Elor said:

The new batch of bi-weekly freebies did not appeared and they are only the 4 Genesis 9 freebies visible on the Free 3D Models page:

https://www.daz3d.com/free-3d-models

@Richard Hazeltine @frank0314

Still just those 4 G9 items, even when I un-check Hide Items I Own. 

Related to this, on main store page, when I sort Low to High and with owned items showing, I see several more free items. However 3 of those are old Daz+ items, which normally don't end up on the Biweekly Freebies page. (I have cleared my cache.)

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,635

miladyderyni_173d399f47 said:

Elor said:

The new batch of bi-weekly freebies did not appeared and they are only the 4 Genesis 9 freebies visible on the Free 3D Models page:

Related to this, on main store page, when I sort Low to High and with owned items showing, I see several more free items. However 3 of those are old Daz+ items, which normally don't end up on the Biweekly Freebies page. (I have cleared my cache.)

The new ones are now appearing for me to give a total of 16 items with "Hide items I Own" unchecked. 

• butterflyfishbutterflyfish Posts: 1,205

Charlie Judge said:

miladyderyni_173d399f47 said:

Elor said:

The new ones are now appearing for me to give a total of 16 items with "Hide items I Own" unchecked. 

same 

Richard Haseltine said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Pax Asteriae said:

scorpio said:

Jorune2112 said:

So where does that leave those of us who purchased the hair before it was taken down? Can we use it publicly, or what? 

Nath said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Pax Asteriae said:

scorpio said:

Jorune2112 said:

So where does that leave those of us who purchased the hair before it was taken down? Can we use it publicly, or what? 

I think you would need to contact sales about that.

• ElorElor Posts: 1,095

The new poses set for Daz House cat doesn't have the cat as a requirement while other poses sets for it do:

https://www.daz3d.com/best-cat-poses-n-props-for-daz-house-cat

https://www.daz3d.com/daz-house-cat-with-dforce-hair

Richard Haseltine said:

Nath said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Pax Asteriae said:

scorpio said:

Jorune2112 said:

Actually, sales should be contacting us if there is any issue, as people who bought the hair may not even know that it was taken down. 

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,806

frank0314 said:

WandW said:

SilverGirl said:

WandW said:

Just double checking here, but when you did the ticket did you select Sales Support or Tech Support?

Hi Frank,

I sent it to Sales Support.  Even when I have files Tech Support tickets, I've always gotten at least an acknoledgement within a couple of days.

Nath said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Nath said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Pax Asteriae said:

scorpio said:

Jorune2112 said:

Actually, sales should be contacting us if there is any issue, as people who bought the hair may not even know that it was taken down. 

That would depend on the details, which would not be something for which the forums are a suitable venue.

Elor said:

The new poses set for Daz House cat doesn't have the cat as a requirement while other poses sets for it do:

https://www.daz3d.com/best-cat-poses-n-props-for-daz-house-cat

https://www.daz3d.com/daz-house-cat-with-dforce-hair

Sending this in, thank you.

• SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 717

Today's "Debut New" are the same as yesterday's... not sure if that's intentional or an error.

• DasTriDasTri Posts: 25

It also says "ALL STILL NEW ITEMS ARE BACK" which does not seem to conform with the short list.

The "christmas" sale is also up three times now, all pointing to the same page. One new banner and two times the one from yesterday.

DasTri said:

It also says "ALL STILL NEW ITEMS ARE BACK" which does not seem to conform with the short list.

The "christmas" sale is also up three times now, all pointing to the same page. One new banner and two times the one from yesterday.

I show 85 products in the still new section once you click on the link. We'll report the 3 banners that are the same.

SilverGirl said:

Today's "Debut New" are the same as yesterday's... not sure if that's intentional or an error.

I'm not positive

It also says "ALL STILL NEW ITEMS ARE BACK" which does not seem to conform with the short list..

I show 85 products in the still new section once you click on the link. We'll report the 3 banners that are the same.

You are right. It is not on the page, but behind that link all are there.

frank0314 said:

SilverGirl said:

I'm not positive

We are going to ask, but since the site and the newsletter agree it seems fairly likely that it is intended (which is annoying as I have some tokens expiring tonight) so it isn't a drag-someone-out-of-bed question.

Just got confirmation that there were not meant to be any rew releases today.

The banner for the christmas sale is still up as a second option, but leads to the startpage (https://www.daz3d.com/shop), not to a specific sale-page.

Its either the wrong link or it was forgotten to delete the banner.

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,687
    edited July 29

Hi mods, something wrong on my iPad, the graphics (and links) to the Genesis 8 % 9 blow out lists are somehow halfway hiding behind the background images. I can click on the first one, but not the second which I see only half of anyway; and the third one is hidden completely. Might want to get someone to check the mobile layout. Cheers!

IMG_8679.png
    2360 x 1640 - 4M
    Post edited by tsroemi on