New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,909

Correct, the offer is non-stacking

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,418

frank0314 said:

Correct, the offer is non-stacking

Well, then I'm no longer interested in it either. Thank you, Frank and Leana, for clarification.

• MalandarMalandar Posts: 739

Okay I am pretty sure about this and I am making this because I wanted to make a purchase because I expected to have 5 tokens left, but I only have 2 now. This morning  around  changeover time I made a purchase of one item because I didn't have time to  figure out everything I wanted to get and  I had 5 or 6 that were going to expire so I bought the one item with 8 tokens so I should have had 5 left.  The only thing I can think of is that I clicked pay before 2am here (I am in Indiana) but  it clicked over to  2 before I completed it with my clicks through paypal, and they still have not fixed the tokens where they do not expire right at 2 even though they are supposed to last an hour after that  according to the timer. Is there any way I can get  the extra ones taken back?  I mean it went from 13 to 2 when I only used 8 and I KNOW that I did not get all of those tokens in the same purchase so they should not have all went at the same time.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,436

I know that it has been mentioned before, but the Wishlist icons are not showing on the store list pages. Individual products are okay, and the Wishlist itself (which is kind of redundant).

I reported it when it first came up. We haven't heard anything in regards to it.

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,687

Hi y'all, there's something wrong with the design of the new sales page on my iPad, the pictures for the sales categories are all way off center. I don't think it's meant to look that way. See screenshot with example. Lovely day all!

IMG_8181.png
    2360 x 1640 - 2M
  • felisfelis Posts: 4,189

tsroemi said:

Hi y'all, there's something wrong with the design of the new sales page on my iPad, the pictures for the sales categories are all way off center. I don't think it's meant to look that way. See screenshot with example. Lovely day all!

Yeah, this it what it looks like on my pc.

tsroemi said:

Yeah, this it what it looks like on my pc.

DS_promo20240720.PNG
    1262 x 724 - 808K
    edited July 20

We'll report it, but being the weekend it may take a while to get fixed. I can't confirm it cause my cat just knocked mine off the table a few months ago and shattered the screen and it won't turn on now, so gonna try to have one of the other mods test it as well when they come on. If anyone else has an iPad and can take a look and let me know if you're seeing the same I'd appreciate it.

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,028

My iPad with Google Chrome, shows the same issue @tsroemi posted. Yet on my iMac the layout is okay, even when I squash up the sides of the browser.

kk, thank you

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,436

Maybe that "bouncy castle" effect does not translate well in different browsers.

• SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 717

IPad with firefox, alignment looks fine.

Not a fan of the bounce, though. I get motion sick easily and that's making me kind of urpy. 

• murgatroyd314murgatroyd314 Posts: 1,490

SilverGirl said:

Not a fan of the bounce, though. I get motion sick easily and that's making me kind of urpy. 

+1 on this. It would really be nice if the sales pages would respect my browser's "Prefers reduced motion" setting. 

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,898
    edited July 21

If I'm on mobile (ios, firefox) and try to use the forum search - the search field clearly says "search forums" - the results are products from the store and not forum posts. (Idk if this is an old bug that's already known, I only noticed it now.)

Post edited by Hylas on

No but we'll report it

• gfdamron1gfdamron1 Posts: 184

Are the prices in the "Top Notch DAZ Original" sale including the 24% off? The prices of just about anything are 47% off in my cart. I realize I'm spoiled, but 47% off doesn't sound like much for things that have been available for several months. Maybe I'm just not awake enough...

gfdamron1 said:

Are the prices in the "Top Notch DAZ Original" sale including the 24% off? The prices of just about anything are 47% off in my cart. I realize I'm spoiled, but 47% off doesn't sound like much for things that have been available for several months. Maybe I'm just not awake enough...

Daz original is standard 30% off, and with an additional 24% off is totally 47% off, if no further discounts.

I can see a number there is 73% off.

You can try searching it by % off.

Whether you consider it a good deal or not is up to you. 

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,836
    Hylas said:

If I'm on mobile (ios, firefox) and try to use the forum search - the search field clearly says "search forums" - the results are products from the store and not forum posts. (Idk if this is an old bug that's already known, I only noticed it now.)

It has been that way for a long time on my android Samsung browser.
  • WandWWandW Posts: 2,806

Is there an issue with Support tickets?  I submitted a Sales Support ticket June 24th, and posted a followup request on July 11th, and have received no reponse. frown

• WandW said:

Is there an issue with Support tickets?  I submitted a Sales Support ticket June 24th, and posted a followup request on July 11th, and have received no reponse. frown

i had an issue on Nov19 where the purchase of a giftcard wiped out accumulated tokens... the issue wasn't acknowledged or resolved until jan26.

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,028

WandW said:

This past week I just had two support tickets handled that I opened in late 2023. Of course my oldest ticket is still waiting for a human's response from Tech Support.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,836
    I also finally a human response to a tech support ticket that was over a year old. That's not really any kind of customer support.
  • caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,418

SilverGirl said:

IPad with firefox, alignment looks fine.

This bounce effect (is this a new must-have in the industry?) works on my iPad, but I can't see the point or benefit of this form of annoyance. On the contrary: every animated advertisement not only steals my nerves and attention, but also battery power.

There is no ReadMe for any of the items in the Zen Mountain bundle https://www.daz3d.com/zen-mountain-bundle

Reported it. thank you

• SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 717

WandW said:

It took six months for me to get a form letter demanding all sorts of elaborate (including video) documentation to prove that two lighting files were missing from an asset so old there was an Iray update for it. I wrote back asking why that was necessary, and never heard back. I assume the ticket was closed.

You might want to consider returning if the problem is a deal-breaker for you.

• ElorElor Posts: 1,095

The new batch of bi-weekly freebies did not appeared and they are only the 4 Genesis 9 freebies visible on the Free 3D Models page:

https://www.daz3d.com/free-3d-models

• dennisgray41dennisgray41 Posts: 803

frank0314 said:

The description says "The dresses are a great standalone mini-wardrobe or a wonderful addition to the City Vibes Outfit and are fully compatible with any City Vibes texture styles, which means both the ones included in the Outfit package (including the mud options) and the two add-ons sold separately: Everyday and Weekend."

These and all other Aeon Soul items would be much better if they worked with Zero One and Verve morphs.

• https://www.daz3d.com/vo-hyman-hd-for-genesis-9-character-and-hair-bundle

Compatible Figures says N/A, & there is no Required Products listing, but all bundle items are G9. (The individual items all have correct Compatible Figures & Required Products listed.)