New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• QN883DArtsQN883DArts Posts: 4
    edited July 17

Bad move.

Post edited by QN883DArts on
  • WandWWandW Posts: 2,806
    In the last two iterations of Lightning Deals, there have only been 3 items rather than 4....
  • ElorElor Posts: 1,095

WandW said:

In the last two iterations of Lightning Deals, there have only been 3 items rather than 4....

If you're watching them on a phone, instead of showing LD 1 and 2, it's showing LD 2 and 3, so if you scroll to the right, you'll only see three LDs, but scrolling to the left should show you the fourth one. At least it's how it is currently on my iPhone.

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,806
    Elor said:

WandW said:

If you're watching them on a phone, instead of showing LD 1 and 2, it's showing LD 2 and 3, so if you scroll to the right, you'll only see three LDs, but scrolling to the left should show you the fourth one. At least it's how it is currently on my iPhone.

I'm on an Android phone. If I look at it with the screen vertical, I only see three. However if I turn it horizontally, I do see all four, except I only see half of each preview because they don't fit on the horizontal screen.
  • XelloszXellosz Posts: 742

frank0314 said:

Xellosz said:

TOP-200 sale disappeared? 

Try a hard refesh. They are both still there for me

My post has a bit of lag. laugh  The sale comes back for me too with fewer items. It's a pity they didn't change the code so we could enjoy the new set of products too.  PS: There is no note about once per customer with the TOP-200 code banner. Just a side note.

• bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,830

The Cybertenko intro banner, with the text "50% off their store / Plus buy any Cybertenko item to get an extra 20% off your entire order" is still showing in the shop. However, all Cybertenko's items in the store are at full price, and adding one to your cart appears to have no effect.

• TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 3,156

Something is still weird with lightning deals. On iPhone Firefox, the first item in the queue, the one on the far left, does not display when the phone is upright. It can Be seen and selected when phone is held horizontally and all 4 items are shown at once

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,687

Xellosz said:

frank0314 said:

Xellosz said:

TOP-200 sale disappeared? 

Try a hard refesh. They are both still there for me

My post has a bit of lag. laugh  The sale comes back for me too with fewer items. It's a pity they didn't change the code so we could enjoy the new set of products too.  PS: There is no note about once per customer with the TOP-200 code banner. Just a side note.

I do think that the code can only be used once, because I used it this morning, and now although there's a new selection, it's giving me 'code invalid'. So better choose wisely, just to be safe. 

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,436

The Cybertenko banner ad is still up. The sale has been closed all day, but you wouldn't know it. 

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,028

memcneil70 said:

The Read-Me is missing for https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-ps-adeline-hair-for-genesis-9

I tried to read it verify the type of hair it is.

Mods, I think my post was buried. I realize that you all have been super busy, but can this be elevated? I just checked the product's page and there is still no Read-Me.

Thank you 

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,909
    edited July 17

memcneil70 said:

memcneil70 said:

The Read-Me is missing for https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-ps-adeline-hair-for-genesis-9

Mods, I think my post was buried. I realize that you all have been super busy, but can this be elevated? I just checked the product's page and there is still no Read-Me.

Thank you 

Sorry with the craziness going on today I must've missed it. Sorry, will report it now.

Edit: It's been reported

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • XelloszXellosz Posts: 742

bytescapes said:

The Cybertenko intro banner, with the text "50% off their store / Plus buy any Cybertenko item to get an extra 20% off your entire order" is still showing in the shop. However, all Cybertenko's items in the store are at full price, and adding one to your cart appears to have no effect.

I think Richard Haseltine pointed it out before that banner was supposed to be taken down already. Error on Daz's side, it's not an active offer. XP

Xellosz said:

bytescapes said:

I think Richard Haseltine pointed it out before that banner was supposed to be taken down already. Error on Daz's side, it's not an active offer. XP

It was already taken down once today this morning and they are trying to figure out why it's coming back on it's own.

• MalandarMalandar Posts: 740

frank0314 said:

Xellosz said:

bytescapes said:

It was already taken down once today this morning and they are trying to figure out why it's coming back on it's own.

So it's a zombie sale? 

• Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,389

frank0314 said:

Xellosz said:

bytescapes said:

The Gremlins did itdevil 

• doubledeviantdoubledeviant Posts: 1,114
    Wukong 9

Did Daz 'forget' the editorial license again?

See here or here.

Or is Daz offering it as an independent interpretation of the public domain Sun Wukong character?
  • NathNath Posts: 2,769

doubledeviant said:

Wukong 9

See here or here.

Or is Daz offering it as an independent interpretation of the public domain Sun Wukong character?

Well, if this turns to Editorial partway into the day, I'll be returning an order. I like the character and have some use for it, but not enough to have to be careful with where I use it. 

• lorraineopualorraineopua Posts: 635

Wishlist indicators are MIA on store pages. They were there yesterday.

lorraineopua said:

Wishlist indicators are MIA on store pages. They were there yesterday.

It was already reported yesterday

doubledeviant said:

Wukong 9

See here or here.

I just asked about it.

Before anyone reports it, on the 70%, 80%, 90% on previous pro bundles with the purchase of Wukong Pro bundle is limited to 1 product to each of the 3 categories so it is reacting like it should. I'm trying to wake someone to get the type fixed and to confirm if it should have an Editorial license.

• bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,830

The first item in the list of new Tempesta items, https://www.daz3d.com/queen-ely-g8f-v8, goes to an Ooops! page.

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,028

frank0314 said:

memcneil70 said:

memcneil70 said:

Thank you 

Sorry with the craziness going on today I must've missed it. Sorry, will report it now.

Thank you Frank 

bytescapes said:

The first item in the list of new Tempesta items, https://www.daz3d.com/queen-ely-g8f-v8, goes to an Ooops! page.

Reporting, thank you

memcneil70 said:

frank0314 said:

memcneil70 said:

memcneil70 said:

Thank you 

Thank you Frank 

Because I reported late yesterday it should be fixed today. I'll post when it is.

frank0314 said:

bytescapes said:

Reporting, thank you

It's now fixed

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,293

frank0314 said:

doubledeviant said:

Wukong 9

See here or here.

I just asked about it.

The character is ancient, and the design does not seem to be a copy of any of the numerous existing designs, so no it is not missing an editorial license as far as we can tell.

bytescapes said:

This is now fixed

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,418
    edited July 19

Tokens not working with 'Top 200' again.

Post edited by caravelle on
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,386

Top 200 offer states it doesn't stack with other discounts, so tokens not working is not surprising.