New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• gwp15gwp15 Posts: 55

Ghost said:

Same here. I thought I had time as it was advertised "Today only" - so full duration of the day, so I was making a selection, once I'm ready to checkout the offer is no longer there... What the hell? Please bring the offer back as it was advertised.

Same thing happened to me. Very frustrating!

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,635

The top 200 for $3.99 items sale banner disappeared completely and the TOP-200 coupon code is no longer valid. And that offer didn't particularly specify Genisis 6. Cart dumped!  I guess I won't be purchasing anything today afterall. Definitely not happy!

• ElorElor Posts: 1,095

The Top-200 coupon is active again, with some change in the selection.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,909

Elor said:

I don't know if it's only on my end, but Lightning Deals are not visible: the rotating thingies are rotating like there is no tomorrow and the server is not replacing them with the four LD as they did a couple of hours ago. The four placeholders are also not centered like they were before but aligned on the left of the screen.

Looking at a product page, I thing they are some changes in the way various information are displayed, so maybe something related to LDs was broken when updating the store (if an update happened).

I tested the LD page on both Safari and Firefox on my Mac (using MacOS Ventura) and on my iPad and I observed the same behavior in all cases.

Reported and they are on it now

SolitarySandpiper said:

Today's Valkyrie Sale is now not giving the advertised 10% discount... it was earlier.

Reported

• gfdamron1gfdamron1 Posts: 184

Well, this sale almost worked for me- I had items in my cart, but they all reverted to full price before I could pay for them. Now I don't see anything in the sale that appeals to me. It would be really nice if they would let us know if the sale items are going to be changing.

The Lighning Deals are also FUBAR.

tsroemi said:

Weird, now the Top 200 banner for the 3.99 items is gone from my store front page. Is that sale over already? But wasn't it advertised for 'today'?

Try doing a hard refresh, it is there for me.

WandW said:

tsroemi said:

Weird, now theTop 200 banner for the 3.99 items is gone from my store front page. Is that sale over already? But wasn't it advertised for 'today'?

Me too!  I went to check out and got Coupon Not Valid!  angry

The coupon doesn't stack with other offers but not sure why your getting invalid coupon cause it is working on my end.

FantastArt said:

tsroemi said:

I think the sales items in the Top 200 sales all just changed because people were complaining that there's very little G8 included. Check the store page again!

well, but it's not nice to change the prize back when you offer it at first. There wasn't any time frame. I just was at the checkout page angry

G8 & 8.1 means that the sale is for those items and not G9 items if that is what you have in your cart. They issue has been fixed.

tsroemi said:

Hi mods, could you please check whether it's intentional that no tokens can be applied to the Genesis 8 blow-out sale items? Not the grab bag which has a fixed price, but the ones that are 80% off. It says, Does not stack with other offers, but tokens are no offers, obviously. Thanks, and have a lovely day!

Tokens do not apply with this offer because there is no stacking

• protosyntheticprotosynthetic Posts: 118
    edited July 17

The Lightning Deals page is kaput for me. Just swirly boxes with no links.

Edit: Finally working. Forgot to note that the products are all on the bottom left of the screen, not center.

Post edited by protosynthetic on

Charlie Judge said:

The top 200 for $3.99 items sale banner disappeared completely and the TOP-200 coupon code is no longer valid. And that offer didn't particularly specify Genisis 6. Cart dumped!  I guess I won't be purchasing anything today afterall. Definitely not happy!

The banner is back, and not sure what your saying about the G6. There is a bit of every generation in there for the Top-200 offer

frank0314 said:

The coupon doesn't stack with other offers but not sure why your getting invalid coupon cause it is working on my end.

It was inactive for a time and when it was active again, the selection was slightly changed: most of the changed items are the ones who costed the most, like the Caldwell HD and the Aliens for Genesis 9 Mega Bundle but some cheaper ones also didn't made the new selection like the iREAL Animated Flocks of Birds.

tsroemi said:

Unfortunately, these things do happen here ... But to be fair, people here actively asked for the selection to be changed. Maybe the G9 selection from before will be up some other time. Tokens are still not working, by the way.

Maybe the other sale will also be corrected and pop back up with other items.

They did an update that seemed to break some things and they are scrambling to get everything fixed. Some of the stuff wasn't suppose to be part of a particular sale so they are fixing it to what it's suppose to be

• joannajoanna Posts: 1,284

frank0314 said:

Charlie Judge said:

The banner is back, and not sure what your saying about the G6. There is a bit of every generation in there for the Top-200 offer

I think Charlie means that since that offer didn't say "Gen 8/8.1 Blowout", it didn't need any changes, but some items were removed from this promotion just "now" (=within last hour maybe?) and some other items were added. (As a personal comment, I find it disappointing too, and I removed stuff from my cart as well.)

• TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 3,156

All I can say is, I'm glad I got in early and grabbed the grand prize. IMO, the original selection was better, especially with high-low filter on. YMMV.

gfdamron1 said:

Well, this sale almost worked for me- I had items in my cart, but they all reverted to full price before I could pay for them. Now I don't see anything in the sale that appeals to me. It would be really nice if they would let us know if the sale items are going to be changing.

The Lighning Deals are also FUBAR.

That's what we're doing now, notifying everyone. Lightning Deals are being worked on. We only report and relay the messages back to you guys.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,436

I knew those lists were messed up. Did any of today's promotions launch properly?

edited July 17

joanna said:

frank0314 said:

Charlie Judge said:

I think Charlie means that since that offer didn't say "Gen 8/8.1 Blowout", it didn't need any changes, but some items were removed from this promotion just "now" (=within last hour maybe?) and some other items were added. (As a personal comment, I find it disappointing too, and I removed stuff from my cart as well.)

It wasn't supposed to have any G9 producs in it so they removed them. The Top 200 specifically mentions Genesis 8 and 8.1 or are we talking about another offer?

Edit: Grrr, never dawned on me both are named Top 200. One is for PA products I believe and the other is for G8 and 8.1

Post edited by frank0314 on

LD returned for me (though still glued to the very edge of the screen on the right side), but what disappeared is "heart" icons on the wishlisted items when looking at the main storepage or any promo storepages (they're still there when looking at individual products page).

• XelloszXellosz Posts: 742

TOP-200 sale disappeared? 

edited July 17

joanna said:

LD returned for me (though still glued to the very edge of the screen on the right side), but what disappeared is "heart" icons on the wishlisted items when looking at the main storepage or any promo storepages (they're still there when looking at individual products page).

LDs are centered for me, and working as intended.

Heart icons are also visible for me on the main page (though I'm not sure if it's a base functionnality of the shop of it's something added by Daz Deals: they are not here on Safari but still working on Firefox)

The gallery products names bug is still there as far as I can see (it's likely a low priority problem to fix compared to the bugs directly impacting sales).

Xellosz said:

For an hour (if you mean the one activated by the TOP-200 coupon) but it should be back (alas with a different selection so if you were looking for the costlier items, none of those over a $50 base price made the new selection and a couple under that prices were also replaced).

Post edited by Elor on

Looks like LD page is all fixed.

Xellosz said:

It's back with a somewhat different selection of products.

• SolitarySandpiperSolitarySandpiper Posts: 510
    edited July 17

The product they are using to advertise the sale isn't even present in the sale...

Capture3.PNG
    1688 x 826 - 2M
    Post edited by SolitarySandpiper on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,293

The Top 200 category does still have Genesis 9 stuff - I was thrown at first as the items at the top of the page were not.

frank0314 said:

joanna said:

frank0314 said:

Charlie Judge said:

It wasn't supposed to have any G9 producs in it so they removed them. The Top 200 specifically mentions Genesis 8 and 8.1 or are we talking about another offer?

Edit: Grrr, never dawned on me both are named Top 200. One is for PA products I believe and the other is for G8 and 8.1

Yeah, and the one people are complaining about is the Top-200 on the main page with the TOP-200 code that didn't have anything about G8/8.1. Daz removed some stuff from it  and added other stuff instead which as you can guess, is not appealing to people who didn't get a chance to check out. Though, come to think of it, the other sale having some items removed is probably as annoying to those who wanted to buy them.

Not a report, but it would be nice to pass the feedback to Daz that this practice of not sticking to their own offers and rules likely isn't winning them any points with customers.

• gfdamron1gfdamron1 Posts: 184

Somehow, I just think the corrections they made could've been handled better.

Xellosz said:

Try a hard refesh. They are both still there for me

joanna said:

Reported