New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• TomhipTomhip Posts: 327

I got a feeling Cybertenko banner was supposed to be removed.

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,898

"Genesis 8 & 8.1 Blowout Sales" appears to feature mostly G9 content?

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,687

Hi mods, could you please check whether it's intentional that no tokens can be applied to the Genesis 8 blow-out sale items? Not the grab bag which has a fixed price, but the ones that are 80% off. It says, Does not stack with other offers, but tokens are no offers, obviously. Thanks, and have a lovely day!

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,028

The Read-Me is missing for https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-ps-adeline-hair-for-genesis-9

I tried to read it verify the type of hair it is.

• Beyond_DreamsBeyond_Dreams Posts: 54
    edited July 17

Hylas said:

"Genesis 8 & 8.1 Blowout Sales" appears to feature mostly G9 content?

Yep, just got caught with this falsehood too.

Nothing on the initial sales page says other figures are included in the sale.

Of 200 items in the clothing section, only 67 are listed as G8 or G8.1.

Some nice deals but not the sale that is advertised.

Post edited by Beyond_Dreams on
  • FantastArtFantastArt Posts: 281

tsroemi said:

Hi mods, could you please check whether it's intentional that no tokens can be applied to the Genesis 8 blow-out sale items? Not the grab bag which has a fixed price, but the ones that are 80% off. It says, Does not stack with other offers, but tokens are no offers, obviously. Thanks, and have a lovely day!

yes, same here. I can't use my tokens.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,909

Reported

• felisfelis Posts: 4,189

FantastArt said:

tsroemi said:

Below the 3 200 items images, it says, "Discount does not stack with other offers."

So I assume it includes token. 

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,909

FantastArt said:

tsroemi said:

I'll check on it

frank0314 said:

FantastArt said:

tsroemi said:

I'll check on it

Thanks! I'm very much okay with it not stacking with any other deal, but tokens should really work, since we earned them with purchasing. Hope DAZ obliges. Cheers!

• SolitarySandpiperSolitarySandpiper Posts: 510
    edited July 17

i know there a number of other issues but can we check on the status of the advertised Cybertenko sale... Thank You.

Capture.PNG
    1700 x 848 - 2M
    Post edited by SolitarySandpiper on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,293

Tomhip said:

I got a feeling Cybertenko banner was supposed to be removed.

Yes, I am afraid that was correct.

• ElorElor Posts: 1,095

I don't know if it's only on my end, but Lightning Deals are not visible: the rotating thingies are rotating like there is no tomorrow and the server is not replacing them with the four LD as they did a couple of hours ago. The four placeholders are also not centered like they were before but aligned on the left of the screen.

Looking at a product page, I thing they are some changes in the way various information are displayed, so maybe something related to LDs was broken when updating the store (if an update happened).

I tested the LD page on both Safari and Firefox on my Mac (using MacOS Ventura) and on my iPad and I observed the same behavior in all cases.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,386

Elor said:

I don't know if it's only on my end, but Lightning Deals are not visible: the rotating thingies are rotating like there is no tomorrow and the server is not replacing them with the four LD as they did a couple of hours ago. The four placeholders are also not centered like they were before but aligned on the left of the screen.

I see the same.

• SolitarySandpiperSolitarySandpiper Posts: 510
    edited July 17

Today's Valkyrie Sale is now not giving the advertised 10% discount... it was earlier.

Capture2.PNG
    1686 x 840 - 2M
    Post edited by SolitarySandpiper on
    edited July 17

It's not directly related to sale (but I don't know if there is a better place to report the change), but gallery pages were also changed: the text on the products at the bottom of them are now in light grey on white background making them barely readeable: before the name of each product was perfectly readable (for each render I'm uploading, I'm trying to have the most faithful list of used products, so I do spend lots of time looking at that section).

Like the LDs problem, I tested it on my Mac (Safari and Firefox) and my Ipad (only Firefox, but it doesn't really matter because it's all Safari under the hood on iPad).

An example from an entry from my gallery:

gallery_grey_text.jpg
    787 x 712 - 176K
    Post edited by Elor on
  • WandWWandW Posts: 2,806

Lightning Deals is just showing the loading spiral for all items...

• joannajoanna Posts: 1,284

WandW said:

Yup, same here. Also, they aren't centered anymore.

But, from what I see, Daz seems to be doing some updates to the site: the prices are now displayed differently (with the percentage off being on an image, and a new "you save $XX.XX" red banner under the price), so maybe that's what's breaking LD?

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,635

WandW said:

Same here. Please fix. 

Weird, now the Top 200 banner for the 3.99 items is gone from my store front page. Is that sale over already? But wasn't it advertised for 'today'?

What's wrong now? The price of my cart changes to the regular prize when I wanted to checkout! Help!

I think the sales items in the Top 200 sales all just changed because people were complaining that there's very little G8 included. Check the store page again!

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,806

tsroemi said:

Weird, now theTop 200 banner for the 3.99 items is gone from my store front page. Is that sale over already? But wasn't it advertised for 'today'?

Me too!  I went to check out and got Coupon Not Valid!  angry

tsroemi said:

I think the sales items in the Top 200 sales all just changed because people were complaining that there's very little G8 included. Check the store page again!

well, but it's not nice to change the prize back when you offer it at first. There wasn't any time frame. I just was at the checkout page angry

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,364

tsroemi said:

Weird, now the Top 200 banner for the 3.99 items is gone from my store front page. Is that sale over already? But wasn't it advertised for 'today'?

Yep not happy, got home from work and everything in my cart is now full price. 

tsroemi said:

But wasn't it advertised for 'today'?

Yes it was.

• bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,830

FantastArt said:

tsroemi said:

well, but it's not nice to change the prize back when you offer it at first. There wasn't any time frame. I just was at the checkout page angry

Yep. Everything that was in my cart from earlier this morning is suddenly ineligible.

Which is ... not a great shopping experience. On the other hand, it means I save some money by not spending, so that's probably for the best.

Unfortunately, these things do happen here ... But to be fair, people here actively asked for the selection to be changed. Maybe the G9 selection from before will be up some other time. Tokens are still not working, by the way.

Maybe the other sale will also be corrected and pop back up with other items.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,364

tsroemi said:

Unfortunately, these things do happen here ... But to be fair, people here actively asked for the selection to be changed. Maybe the G9 selection from before will be up some other time. Tokens are still not working, by the way.

Maybe the other sale will also be corrected and pop back up with other items.

What things - a sale advertised one way should stay that way - I wasn't asking for anything to be changed I've been at work so I'm really not happy I rarely spend money here and all this has done is remind me why. I had 10 items in my cart, personally I liked the selection - tough on the PAs I guess that have lost out. 

• GhostGhost Posts: 103

Same here. I thought I had time as it was advertised "Today only" - so full duration of the day, so I was making a selection, once I'm ready to checkout the offer is no longer there... What the hell? Please bring the offer back as it was advertised.