New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,909

Charlie Judge said:

frank0314 said:

Charlie Judge said:

The orange banner for the 'Grab Bag Sale for ERGOU' states "New Coupons Daily" but the coupon code for today is the same as yesterday's code

They said the code was released on accident yesterday and that code is for today and should work. Let us know if it isn't

Well so much for "New Coupons Daily". All we ever got was one code. The code that was "accidently" released on Thursday was repeated yesterday and now today there is no banner and no new code. 

Just spoke with them and they are looking into why the banner isn't showing up but there should be one. Todays code is ERGOU-NOMIC

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,635

frank0314 said:

Charlie Judge said:

frank0314 said:

Charlie Judge said:

The orange banner for the 'Grab Bag Sale for ERGOU' states "New Coupons Daily" but the coupon code for today is the same as yesterday's code

They said the code was released on accident yesterday and that code is for today and should work. Let us know if it isn't

Well so much for "New Coupons Daily". All we ever got was one code. The code that was "accidently" released on Thursday was repeated yesterday and now today there is no banner and no new code. 

Just spoke with them and they are looking into why the banner isn't showing up but there should be one. Todays code is ERGOU-NOMIC

Thanks Frank. Do you have a link to the items in the sale today? 

https://www.daz3d.com/ergo-ergou?utm_medium=dim_footer_targeted&utm_source=dim, aparently they are in-app ads. So you need to get them from DS or DIM daily.

• There's a link out from DIM for the code sale. Still Ergou and it was working for me earlier in the day.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,842

New code, but same old selection of only 8 items from the same vendor since Thursday, with no variety.

• Silent WinterSilent Winter Posts: 3,693

felis said:

Is it intended that you can't see the discout of the 'Flashback Goodies' of 50-85% till you add it to cart?

Makes me rather unvilling to add anything.

You can click 'add to cart' then see the price in the pop-up. You can then click the 'X' to remove from cart without having to leave the page.

As Joanna mentioned, the discount is only given if there are NO new items in the cart too - so probably done this way to avoid confusion if the price suddenly jumped up in the cart.

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,418

No way to download Raj Raja's 'Animalistic Glitter Fabric Tiles Merchant Resource' in the Product Library. 

reported

frank0314 said:

reported

Thank you!

• protosyntheticprotosynthetic Posts: 118

How is Mysterious Forest 2 one of the Daz+ featured items, even though it is neither a DA or D+ Item? The 60% off with one of the weekly items works, but it's 60% off the full 19.99 price...

• SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 717

Cybertenko's slide, when clicked, goes to a page with 0 items. Artist not available in the search function on the store main apge, either.

• RangerRickRangerRick Posts: 264

For me the link goes to  https://www.daz3d.com/cybertenko ; and shows 55 items.

But, the Cybertenko welcome slider  https://cdn.daz3d.com/file/dazcdn/media/sliders/2024/july/0716-welcome-slider.jpg   says extra 20% off entire order when buying a Cybertenko item.  It only says discount excludes membership but it's not applying to a Gift Card when included with a Cybertenko item (the Aniva Lighthouse).

Is the slider wrong or should the discount apply to gift cards?

• SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 717

RangerRick said:

For me the link goes to  https://www.daz3d.com/cybertenko ; and shows 55 items.

Showing up now.

edited July 16

I'm very happy to see Cybertenko here, but isn't there a 20% discount on gift cards when you buy a 'Welcome' product? Only memberships are excluded from the discount. My cart shows the full price... 

IMG_2859.jpeg
    1175 x 584 - 623K
    Post edited by caravelle on
    edited July 16

caravelle said:

I'm very happy to see Cybertenko here, but isn't there a 20% discount on gift cards when you buy a 'Welcome' product? Only memberships are excluded from the discount. My cart shows the full price... 

Where are you seeing that there is a 20% off GC purchases specifically?

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,010

frank0314 said:

caravelle said:

"Extra 20% off your entire order" and there is no asterix to exclude gift cards.

PerttiA said:

frank0314 said:

caravelle said:

"Extra 20% off your entire order" and there is no asterix to exclude gift cards.

Exactly.

we'll inquire

frank0314 said:

caravelle said:

It is a 20% discount on your entire cart when purchasing a Cybertenko item and it does NOT exclude gift cards. According to the fine print on both the banner and the email only memberships are excluded. 

edited July 16

Yeah talking with them now about it.

Edit: They said it is supposed to work with GC so fixing it now. Only memberships are excluded.

Post edited by frank0314 on

frank0314 said:

Yeah talking with them now about it.

Edit: They said it is supposed to work with GC so fixing it now. Only memberships are excluded.

Well they changed it but I wouldn't say it was fixed. Now there is no extra 20% discount on anything in my cart.   No exra discount on other items  as well as no discount on gift cards.

But thanks for trying.

We're already talking to them about it. We just found that during testing.

It is fixed now

• NathNath Posts: 2,769

https://www.daz3d.com/cottage-garden-flowers--rockrose has no download types visible on the item page, and cannot be downloaded from my Product Library.

Reporting, thank you

• jardinejardine Posts: 1,201

the "buy now" link for the new banner offer

Secret Summer Deal - Build A Bundle

Thank you for being a valued customer!
    As a token of our appreciation, please use coupon code
    SUMMER-HOT to get any 10 of these Items for a total of $25

goes straight to riversoft's new prop minion product.  there is no list.

j

• arks0ngarks0ng Posts: 272

jardine said:

the "buy now" link for the new banner offer

Secret Summer Deal - Build A Bundle

Thank you for being a valued customer!
    As a token of our appreciation, please use coupon code
    SUMMER-HOT to get any 10 of these Items for a total of $25

goes straight to riversoft's new prop minion product.  there is no list.

j

The on-site banner doesn't work, but the DIM one does. Link here :)

summer hot bundle builder | Daz 3D

• lorraineopualorraineopua Posts: 635
    edited July 17

Most of the items in the 'Top Genesis 8 & 8.1 Blowout Sale' are G9 only. Go figure.

Plus the Cybertenko sale has no discounts.

Post edited by lorraineopua on
  • NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,436
    edited July 17

lorraineopua said:

Most of the items in the 'Top Genesis 8 & 8.1 Blowout Sale' are G9 only. Go figure.

Plus the Cybertenko sale has no discounts.

...and the Top 200 Grab Bag 2024s brightest selection are at least one year old (the latest is from July 2023). I don't think they mean sales-wise. I don't think any of those would have been top sellers this year. Unless they are top sellers that are at least a year old. Even then.

Post edited by NorthOf45 on
  • bjoernb78bjoernb78 Posts: 136

Cybertenko sale not working.