New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,909

I'm not seeing anything wrong with that. Your featured artist product chosen is discount the 40% for 1 Election, 50% for 2 election, and 70 forf 3 election.

• ElorElor Posts: 1,095

It's a Make your own Choices item (the second one from the sale page) and they are supposed to get 50, 60 and 70%, unlike the Featured Artists items who get 40,50 and 70%.

edited July 11

Ok, sorry I see what your saying now. I just did a search for dForce Classic Wavy Side Bangs Hair for Genesis 9, 8 and 8.1 Female to add it to cart and saw it was a PA item and therefore thought it was in the Featured Artist Catagory. My mistake, sorry. You know what they say about assumptions lol. Let me run some numbers cause I'm not coming up with the same amounts as you are. I'm getting 61% off on the NR and 40% for the Bangs.

Post edited by frank0314 on

Yeah, it seems to be broken so reported it

edited July 11

Elor said:

It's a Make your own Choices item (the second one from the sale page) and they are supposed to get 50, 60 and 70%, unlike the Featured Artists items who get 40,50 and 70%.

After speaking with them the print was wrong and what you were getting was correct. They will be updating it to reflect the proper amount shortly now.

For the "Mark Your Own Choices" it is: 

40% off up to 5 with any 1 FNR
    50% off up to 10 with any 2 FNR
    70% off up to 20 with any 3+ FNR

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • Halcon BlueskyHalcon Bluesky Posts: 388

Flashback Goodies and Shiny & New Sales Promo do not reflect any kind of discount.

I tried to see how much I could save, when the items were added to the cart, with no discounts, I emptied the cart.

You better fix that, as this sounds like a click and bait situation.

• columbinecolumbine Posts: 387

Halcon Bluesky said:

Flashback Goodies and Shiny & New Sales Promo do not reflect any kind of discount.

I tried to see how much I could save, when the items were added to the cart, with no discounts, I emptied the cart.

I don't reproduce that. I did a little shopping for the flashback stuff about forty minutes ago, using that same method of 'throw it into the cart to see what the discount is, then maybe take it back out' and I saw the discounts correctly applied each time. (And I bought two items and it applied the discount correctly at point-of-sale as well, for the record.)

• SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 717

columbine said:

Halcon Bluesky said:

I don't reproduce that. I did a little shopping for the flashback stuff about forty minutes ago, using that same method of 'throw it into the cart to see what the discount is, then maybe take it back out' and I saw the discounts correctly applied each time. (And I bought two items and it applied the discount correctly at point-of-sale as well, for the record.)

Experimentally from the oldest stuff in my wishlist, I noticed that the discount worked on non-D+ items, but it did not apply to D+ items.

There was nothing about D+ being valid/not in the text, so I'm not sure if the code needs to be fixed, or the text does.

Further experimentation: if a non-D+ item has no visible discount or just the standard Daz 30%, it seems to take more off in the cart.

If it already shows as, for example, 50% off in my WL, it doesn't take anything additional off in the cart.

• joannajoanna Posts: 1,284

SilverGirl, the link  ("SHOP NOW") for flashback items splash banner leads to a specific selection of items. I'd assume these are the only items that this offer is going to work on.

joanna said:

SilverGirl, the link  ("SHOP NOW") for flashback items splash banner leads to a specific selection of items. I'd assume these are the only items that this offer is going to work on.

...and I apparently miss the obvious. TY for the point-out.

Looks like my brain is truly fried and I just need to call it a day. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

SilverGirl said:

joanna said:

Looks like my brain is truly fried and I just need to call it a day. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

No worries. With all the gimmicks, it's easy to miss something. Hopefully tomorrow you'll have some happy shopping :) 

joanna said:

SilverGirl said:

joanna said:

No worries. With all the gimmicks, it's easy to miss something. Hopefully tomorrow you'll have some happy shopping :) 

Many thanks. New round of freebies tomorrow, so I'll definitely have that! And other than that maybe just stick to just monitoring my WL and playing with what I have for a while.

Which my luck means the new Meshgrabber will drop. Watched pots and all. =P

columbine I have tried several times, Reload/Refresh the page, Nothing if I go further than that I fear I will be charged the full amount.

To be safe I want the cart to reflect the savings first and then decide if I want to buy or not, that's it.

Halcon Bluesky said:

columbine I have tried several times, Reload/Refresh the page, Nothing if I go further than that I fear I will be charged the full amount.

To be safe I want the cart to reflect the savings first and then decide if I want to buy or not, that's it.

You could share what's in your cart, so people could help you troubleshoot (like are you using items only from the specific selection for the flashback items; if you're going with new releases, do you only have new releases in your cart, etc.).

• I've been putting together a "Shiny & New" cart this afternoon and so far it appears to be discounting as expected.

The back catalogue collections promotion has 561 pages, to narrow that I ticked "Show Only Bundles" the amount of pages is reduced to 33.

Then sorted it by Price Low-High 

Now, this is what I see.

Electoral Choices p14.jpg
    3768 x 1842 - 708K
  • columbinecolumbine Posts: 387

Ya got something very strange going on there, Halcon. When I go with Show Only Bundles and sort low-to-high, the whole first page of listings is stuff with list prices of under twenty dollars.

Just out of curiosity, I went and searched for the Violet/Trish/Lorelei bundle shown in your screenshot. It shows for me, before cart, already at a thirty percent discount from its $41.95 list (so $29.37). When I put it in the cart, it shows an 89% discount in cart, for an actual price of $4.41.

Halcon Bluesky said:

The back catalogue collections promotion has 561 pages, to narrow that I ticked "Show Only Bundles" the amount of pages is reduced to 33.

Then sorted it by Price Low-High 

Now, this is what I see.

Ok, this is not the selection I have, and the only thing I can think of is that there might be something wrong with your caching. I'd check two things. First, double check whether you're at https://www.daz3d.com/electoral-choices address. Then do ctrl+F5 hard refresh and see if they differ. The other option is checking the selection on another device if you have it (not just the browser).

joanna Thanks for your suggestion, I did use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+F5, it worked on the cart page smiley

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,868

The product https://www.daz3d.com/casual-business-outfit-for-genesis-9 is, for some reason, not included on the PA's products page at https://www.daz3d.com/sjdlkad

I don't own anything of theirs, so that's not the issue.

(They have a similar product, the Able Women Business Outfit for G9, but that's not the same one and it is included on their page.)

• DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,844
    edited July 12

vwrangler said:

The product https://www.daz3d.com/casual-business-outfit-for-genesis-9 is, for some reason, not included on the PA's products page at https://www.daz3d.com/sjdlkad

I don't own anything of theirs, so that's not the issue.

(They have a similar product, the Able Women Business Outfit for G9, but that's not the same one and it is included on their page.)

Thanks for mentioning, I've reported it to them so they can take a look to see why its not showing. heart 

Post edited by DAZ_ann0314 on
  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,635

The orange banner for the 'Grab Bag Sale for ERGOU' states "New Coupons Daily" but the coupon code for today is the same as yesterday's code

Charlie Judge said:

The orange banner for the 'Grab Bag Sale for ERGOU' states "New Coupons Daily" but the coupon code for today is the same as yesterday's code

They said the code was released on accident yesterday and that code is for today and should work. Let us know if it isn't

• felisfelis Posts: 4,189

Is it intended that you can't see the discout of the 'Flashback Goodies' of 50-85% till you add it to cart?

Makes me rather unvilling to add anything.

frank0314 said:

Charlie Judge said:

They said the code was released on accident yesterday and that code is for today and should work. Let us know if it isn't

Well so much for "New Coupons Daily". All we ever got was one code. The code that was "accidently" released on Thursday was repeated yesterday and now today there is no banner and no new code. 

felis said:

Is it intended that you can't see the discout of the 'Flashback Goodies' of 50-85% till you add it to cart?

Makes me rather unvilling to add anything.

My guess is yes, because the price will depend on what you have in your cart: if you have a new release, there would be no discount, so if they were already discounted, the price in the cart would rise, likely causing all sorts of complaints.

• Charlie Judge said:

frank0314 said:

Charlie Judge said:

Well so much for "New Coupons Daily". All we ever got was one code. The code that was "accidently" released on Thursday was repeated yesterday and now today there is no banner and no new code. 

Is it just me, or are there only 8 items in this sale?

edited July 13

mike.smith2005 said:

Charlie Judge said:

frank0314 said:

Charlie Judge said:

Is it just me, or are there only 8 items in this sale?

Well, since the message disappeared it appears there are now zero items in the sale; but iirc there weren't very many yesterday when it was active. And we never did get 'new coupons daily'. 

Post edited by Charlie Judge on

I'm inquiring about the code now