There's Always Another Sale Thread -- Discussions Only

Comments

• AstraffelAstraffel Posts: 205
    edited July 2023

memcneil70 said:

I don't have any 'WISH-LIST' sale on my banners, but a Store Wide Flash Sale is showing in first place and when I go to it, I only see three radio buttons and the sort by option and no wish list, yet looking at other group pages all of them show seven radio buttons and the sort option. There is no way I am looking through 23851 of 38367 items in the store. Matter of fact, the front page is looking like that too now. What is going on?

Here's the link to the wishlist page: https://www.daz3d.com/wishlist-sale 

I got an email about it and it's currently showing as the second image (of seven) on the banner carousel of my main shop page. The WISH-LIST code and fine print are detailed halfway down that page.

edit: reworded for clarity

Post edited by Astraffel on
  • Singular3DSingular3D Posts: 507
    I have 3 items in my wishlist for quite a while. Now, when I put them into my cart, they are reduced 40%. When I apply WISH-LIST, the coupon is not valid. Something seems to be wrong, as I thought that I get 60%. So, I put them back to my wishlist...
  • felisfelis Posts: 3,854

Singular3D said:

I have 3 items in my wishlist for quite a while. Now, when I put them into my cart, they are reduced 40%. When I apply WISH-LIST, the coupon is not valid. Something seems to be wrong, as I thought that I get 60%. So, I put them back to my wishlist...

Are those 3 items non-new and put into your wishlist before yesterday? 

• Singular3DSingular3D Posts: 507
    edited July 2023

felis said:

Singular3D said:

Are those 3 items non-new and put into your wishlist before yesterday? 

Yes, they have been there for about one to 3 weeks.

I just learned that the coupon does not apply to Daz+ items. All 3 items are such items though.
    Cris told me that these are excluded. What a pity.

Post edited by Singular3D on
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,159

memcneil70 said:

I don't have any 'WISH-LIST' sale on my banners, but a Store Wide Flash Sale is showing in first place and when I go to it, I only see three radio buttons and the sort by option and no wish list, yet looking at other group pages all of them show seven radio buttons and the sort option. There is no way I am looking through 23851 of 38367 items in the store. Matter of fact, the front page is looking like that too now. What is going on?

The "show only wishlist" option on store lists if from the Daz Deals add-on, not from the actual Daz site. No idea why that wouldn't work on this particular page though.

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,546

new items are excluded as well. The code worked for me. If you add one of the new releases for tosay, it gives more discount, and if you add 2 even more discount. Obviously the total price keeps going up. 

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,746
    edited July 2023

One can get pretty good deals on 3 items from the wishlist if the stars align right...

I have an DO item in the cart with base price of $79.95 that has been on my wishlist long enough;
    The base discount is 50% off
    Extra 30% off for being Daz+ member
    Extra 50% off with the code "WISH-LIST"
    Extra 30% off for having two ‘Look Your Best’ New Releases in the cart
    Extra 50% off for the item being on the ‘BOGO’ Featured Artist list and having a ‘BOGO’ New Release in the cart
    Extra 40% off for using 8 tokens

Price in the cart = $2.94 at 96% off smiley
    ($4,90 at 94% off without any tokens)

Post edited by PerttiA on

PerttiA said:

One can get pretty good deals on 3 items from the wishlist if the stars align right...

I have an DO item in the cart with base price of $79.95 that has been on my wishlist long enough;
    Extra 50% off for the item being on the ‘BOGO’ New Release list and having a ‘BOGO’ New Release in the cart

but, how much ids the total cart to do that? the end price of that bundle is sure good for sure.  

daveso said:

PerttiA said:

Extra 50% off for the item being on the ‘BOGO’ New Release list and having a ‘BOGO’ New Release in the cart

but, how much ids the total cart to do that? the end price of that bundle is sure good for sure.  

At the moment, $38.78 for 13 items at 89% off (Subtotal $354.51)

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,705

...all these special offers and my account is flatter than the rear tyres of a car that just backed up over one of those spike strips at a security gate. Most likely Daz will be back to their normal boring "ho hum" sales when I have money again.

Would have loved to clear some more stuff off my wishlist.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,412

I think PerttiA is a professional Daz Shopper! laugh

edited July 2023

barbult said:

it appear so laugh. I have spent a ton this month, with some pretty good discounting going on. I think I have to consider myself done with shopping here though. My products are way too many, but now I can pretty much create anything I want.  

EDIT: other than ultrascenery or related stuff. yes

Post edited by daveso on

barbult said:

They twisted my arm and forced me to stay away from work for two weeks (half of my summer vacation), nothing else to do and now I can even pester people between 3PM and 9PM Daztime, when I'm usually asleep cheeky

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,412

Did you notice how Daz changed the free HDRI offer? At store changeover it said buy the cheaper one to get the expensive one free, and that is how it worked in the cart. Now it is buy the expensive one to get the cheaper one free. That is probably what they intended all along.

barbult said:

Did you notice how Daz changed the free HDRI offer? At store changeover it said buy the cheaper one to get the expensive one free, and that is how it worked in the cart. Now it is buy the expensive one to get the cheaper one free. That is probably what they intended all along.

Noticed, as I built my cart around 1AM Daztime and went out for six hours. When I came back the cart had changed.

• sazzyazzcasazzyazzca Posts: 495

New items every 2 hours ?!  That's pushing it too far already. Keeping up with every 4 hours is challenging enough most of the time. But every 2 hours? Nope, not happening. That's the kind of kind of nonsense that makes me dump my cart. Today will be a NOT spending at DAZ day.

sazzyazzca said:

New items every 2 hours ?!  That's pushing it too far already. Keeping up with every 4 hours is challenging enough most of the time. But every 2 hours? Nope, not happening. That's the kind of kind of nonsense that makes me dump my cart. Today will be a NOT spending at DAZ day.

Those items not giving Token discount, require $13+ buy-in for the price I would be willing to pay and even at that, only 3-4 items have base price above $20...

Joining the team of not spending.

• N00b4EverN00b4Ever Posts: 293
    edited July 2023

PerttiA said:

Extra 50% off for the item being on the ‘BOGO’ Featured Artist list and having a ‘BOGO’ New Release in the cart

Sorry for sticking my nose where it doesn't belong but... are you saying you wasted a 40% discount from the tokens to save just $2? were the tokens expiring or something? or is that the price of a single item from the cart? Never mind I kept reading. it makes sense now.

Post edited by N00b4Ever on
  • N00b4EverN00b4Ever Posts: 293

the grab bag sale has items at full price and won't go to $1.99 if you add something from the Chique items.

edited July 2023

The items that belong to current Grab Bag can be found by sorting the main shop list by High to Low and then navigating to items priced at $3.99, the ones that get their price reduced to $1.99 with a ‘Chique’ New Release in the cart, belong to current Grab Bag offer.

Still the items do not get any lower price with tokens, any of them.

Post edited by PerttiA on
  • TheLionTheLion Posts: 24
    edited July 2023

N00b4Ever said:

the grab bag sale has items at full price and won't go to $1.99 if you add something from the Chique items.

Yup noticed that too. It worked this morning (couple of hours ago), but after the first 2 hours passed, the link still points to the list of items from the first two hours and not to the list of the new set you can choose from. (assuming there even is a new set of items that have gained the $ 3.99 / $ 1.99 price-tag).

PerttiA said:

The items that belong to current Grab Bag can be found by sorting the main shop list by High to Low and then navigating to items priced at $3.99, the ones that get their price reduced to $1.99 belong to current Grab Bag offer.

Still the items do not get any lower price with tokens, any of them.

UPDATE: Saw this post appear just after I posted my response. Quite a hassle, but at least it gives us the option to find the items. Thanks! smileyyes

Post edited by TheLion on
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975

Or, if you are hunting for wishlist goodies from the grab bag sale, keep wishlist loaded in browser, have it sorted from lowest to most expensive and refresh. Clunky, and I should have thought of it first, instead of furiously pressing the refresh button in sale window...

• drucdruc Posts: 374

Here's a tip. Please fix the link. I'm not going to scroll through the "shop" to look for the items at $3.99 again. Only to add to my cart and the 2 hour sale items have changed. Sorry. I have better things to do with my time.

• svagsiggesvagsigge Posts: 36

I started to scroll the main shop for 3.99 items and got some in my cart but the time ran out. I hope they return for the last two hours or something. They where some nice things like all of peache's outfits.

• James_HJames_H Posts: 1,011

This sort of glitch just makes me grumpy, so not a good way to start the week.

• FantastArtFantastArt Posts: 237

So first the wishlist sale doesn't work for me and now the grab bag doesn't work either. What's wrong? Ok, I have to be grateful because I'm saving my money now frown

• joannajoanna Posts: 1,131

I really hope that there will be some sort of "all grab bags return" later in the day, because so far, it's been a mess.

If I click a link in my email, I get one selection (the one I saw 3 hours ago). If I refresh that page, it changes to another selection (the one I saw roll over an hour ago and the only one that seemed to be 3.99 for a while), and if I go through the store banner, I get yet another selection. None of them is discounted to 3.99.

joanna said:

I really hope that there will be some sort of "all grab bags return" later in the day, because so far, it's been a mess.

If I click a link in my email, I get one selection (the one I saw 3 hours ago). If I refresh that page, it changes to another selection (the one I saw roll over an hour ago and the only one that seemed to be 3.99 for a while), and if I go through the store banner, I get yet another selection. None of them is discounted to 3.99.

Try this;

https://www.daz3d.com/enjoy-this-grab-bag#index=0&order=popular^1&filtered=1

• joannajoanna Posts: 1,131

PerttiA said:

joanna said:

Try this;

This one seems to be working now. I'll try it again when the selection is supposed to roll over once more. Thanks!

(I'm sad, though, that because of the issues I missed out on some items that would have been an insta-purchase otherwise. I guess "there's always another sale...") 

joanna said:

PerttiA said:

joanna said:

Try this;

This one seems to be working now. I'll try it again when the selection is supposed to roll over once more. Thanks!

(I'm sad, though, that because of the issues I missed out on some items that would have been an insta-purchase otherwise. I guess "there's always another sale...") 

The URL apparently changes for every set, so that one works only for the current one.

If one follows the banner on the front page, one gets https://www.daz3d.com/choose-from-the-grab-bag which was the first set. 

This discussion has been closed.