BRYCE RENDER CHALLENGE - Theme is ##"My Kingdom"##

12345679»

Comments

• adbcadbc Posts: 3,115

@DanWhiteside : a good mix of old and new

@Electro-Elvis : a really nice and peaceful place 

@Xangth : nice castle

Good luck to everyone !

• Many impressive work here. So beautiful pictures. Good luck everyone.

• @Vivien1 and adbc: Thanks very much.

@sriesch: I was wrong about the brick texture. It was made by John Tomkin. You can find it on his website www.tonkinart.com. There is a free model called "steps", which uses this excellent brick texture.

• Very impressive work by everyone!  Good luck to all.

@Electro-elvis: Thanks for the resource!

• XangthXangth Posts: 127

Sorry all don't know what happend I did post one and the other was a comment with no image in the post. I know the contest is over but here is a re-post for all to see of the image. This new web interface is a bit diffrent and I do see others being able to post in full size but I can''t seem to figure out how to make it work.

castle_of_the_three_kings.jpg
    1200 x 563 - 67K
  • HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,895

@Xangth. What a pity that you could not submit this wonderful work in time. There are some references in the forum on how to add a full size figure. You have to post the comment with the figure attached, then double click the figure, copy the URL, edit the post, click on the 'figure' icon and paste the URL in the place where it goes. Set the width of the figure at 800 and finalise your edit. I think that is about it.

@Chohole, I know that you really know how it works. If I made an error, please correct it!