Mid-way through 2022 a new Sales Thread:Report Issues Here "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• MouserMouser Posts: 675

Richard Haseltine said:

Mouser said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Mouser said:

Not sure if this one has been mentioned already.

The Simplify your Creative Flow discounts (20%) are not working for the featured Artists.

https://www.daz3d.com/creative-flow

Not sure about any of the other options.

Are you using the linked category, for dForce PA items - it isn't for all of the PA items from today's featured artists.

Yes I'm using the link.

Looking now the discount seems to be applying but it is only 61%

[58 + 20 = 78%] unless I'm counting wrong its still not being applied properly?

That is not how percentages combine. 58% off is multiplying by 0.42, 20% off is mutliplying by 0.8, 0.8*0.42 is 0.336 which rounds to 0.34, 66% off. or to put it another way, it's 20% off 58% off - 58% off leaves 42%, 20% of that is 8.4% of the base price which rounds to 8%, 8% plus 58% is 66%.

That may be but the discount I am getting is only 61% and not 66% 

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,142

Charlie Judge said:

I  am happy to report that I now have the $5 credit. Thanks, DAZ

Me, too!

Dana 

• Mouser said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Mouser said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Mouser said:

The Simplify your Creative Flow discounts (20%) are not working for the featured Artists.

Are you using the linked category, for dForce PA items - it isn't for all of the PA items from today's featured artists.

Yes I'm using the link.

That is not how percentages combine. 58% off is multiplying by 0.42, 20% off is mutliplying by 0.8, 0.8*0.42 is 0.336 which rounds to 0.34, 66% off. or to put it another way, it's 20% off 58% off - 58% off leaves 42%, 20% of that is 8.4% of the base price which rounds to 8%, 8% plus 58% is 66%.

That sounds like an extra 10% - is it perhaps the Early Black Friday offer? What is in your cart?

• What is the deal with the giant icons with only part of the images showing that I'm seeing in my wishlist? Is that on purpose? Because it looks horrible.

• Ghosty12Ghosty12 Posts: 2,006

Have noticed that the remove product button, from products on the wishlist has been removed. Trying to fathom why this has been done, as it just seems silly to remove functionality.

• I can't stand this change to the Wishlist format either.  The "Remove Product" button has been replaced with a blue heart in the upper right corner of the image but it blends into the  background on many images and is difficult to see.  It's another poorly executed change that wasn't needed. I suspect it's meant to make the Wishlist page look more like the ever popular Search Results page.

RangerRick said:

I can't stand this change to the Wishlist format either.  The "Remove Product" button has been replaced with a blue heart in the upper right corner of the image but it blends into the  background on many images and is difficult to see.  It's another poorly executed change that wasn't needed. I suspect it's meant to make the Wishlist page look more like the ever popular Search Results page.

Knowing that it's in the upper right corner makes it easy, though.  Just hover your mouse over the item and the heart "lights up",  making it very easy to see.  I agree that it wasn't something that was needed.  They should be working on the many things that are broken, rather than making little things like that "pretty".  When I was working COMDEX, as a programmer, my boss had a rule.  First, make it work, second, make it fast, finally, then make it pretty!

Dana

• Why do we need the store filter on the wishlist page? I have it wishlisted. I don't need to filter for it. I already did. BY WISHLISTING IT! no

• And watch out for that "Clear Wisthlist Items" link right above the "Items per page" pulldown.  I don't remember seeing that before.  One errandt click and you'll be *very* unhappy.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,328
    edited November 2022

What's with the sudden sales popping up at 2 hours before rollover? A new best of the best DAZ+ for a Day ends at 23:59 MST today? or is it out early and is for tomorrow?

Actually not so new, looks like a re-run.

Post edited by NorthOf45 on
  • NathNath Posts: 2,738

And the change has broken the Daz-Deals sort by percentage off option :-/

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,389
    edited November 2022

Store credit arrived, thank you. But now the PayPal connection seems to be broken. And the rollover will be in less than 30 minutes... Thank you, Daz...

EDIT: After logging in a 2. time, everything was ok! 

Post edited by caravelle on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,773

...yep "fixing what wasn't broken" and breaking a very useful tool.

• DripDrip Posts: 1,163

The FASHION70 code from the Strut the Runway section seems to not give the 63% discount when buying only one Trendy New Release. The 70% discount when buying the Fantasy Clothin Bundle seems to work fine.

• ericolsenericolsen Posts: 350
    edited November 2022

The $5 off $15 special that ends today does not work with FastGrabs, and the fine print does not say that they are excluded--just new releases and gift cards. Any chance that will be fixed?  Trying to plan my use of that special. 

Post edited by ericolsen on
  • ericolsen said:

The $5 off $15 special that ends today does not work with FastGrabs, and the fine print does not say that they are excluded--just new releases and gift cards. Any chance that will be fixed?  Trying to plan my use of that special. 

The fast Grab page says that the offer does not stack.

• ericolsen said:

The FastGrab page says they don't stack with any other offer so I don't think there's anything to fix.  But thanks for reminding me about the $5 off $15+ special!

• Drip said:

The FASHION70 code from the Strut the Runway section seems to not give the 63% discount when buying only one Trendy New Release. The 70% discount when buying the Fantasy Clothin Bundle seems to work fine.

Reported

• Richard Haseltine said:

Drip said:

Reported

The 63% should not have been there, it's from another offer. The text is being updated to correctly state the offer, I'm sorry for the disappointment.

• MouserMouser Posts: 675

Richard Haseltine said:

Mouser said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Mouser said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Mouser said:

Yes I'm using the link.

That sounds like an extra 10% - is it perhaps the Early Black Friday offer? What is in your cart?

Well the sale is over so no longer relevent, I guess Daz does not want money. 

• The 'Early Black Friday Savings' orange banner message which gave $5 off a $15 purchase stated that the offer ended at 23:59 MST on 10 November. However, the message is no longer in my messages and the offer no longer works. Please fix ASAP before the other sales end 

Charlie Judge said:

The 'Early Black Friday Savings' orange banner message which gave $5 off a $15 purchase stated that the offer ended at 23:59 MST on 10 November. However, the message is no longer in my messages and the offer no longer works. Please fix ASAP before the other sales end 

Yeah, my banner vanished, too!  I don't think it's midnight there yet.

Dana 

• The current 50% off recent artists flash sale, shouldn't that work with the $5 off $15 special?  Since they are not new releases. But the five dollars off is not working for me.

DanaTA said:

Charlie Judge said:

The 'Early Black Friday Savings' orange banner message which gave $5 off a $15 purchase stated that the offer ended at 23:59 MST on 10 November. However, the message is no longer in my messages and the offer no longer works. Please fix ASAP before the other sales end 

Dana 

Gone here, too. Well, I used it five or six times over the last few days. Their timing with the promotions has been off a bit, lately.

edited November 2022

When is this 502/504 error parade going to end?

Post edited by NorthOf45 on
  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,507
    edited November 2022

NorthOf45 said:

DanaTA said:

Charlie Judge said:

Dana 

Gone here, too. ....

If it hasn't been done already, would some kind mod please will report it. 

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • Charlie Judge said:

Yes, $5 off $15 message and offer missing for me now also. 

• Does anyone have a screenshot of that $5 off $15 message that has now disappeared?  If I make a purchase and then contact support for a five dollar credit I'd like to have a screenshot to go along with it. 

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,507
    edited November 2022

ericolsen said:

Does anyone have a screenshot of that $5 off $15 message that has now disappeared?  If I make a purchase and then contact support for a five dollar credit I'd like to have a screenshot to go along with it. 

Early Black Friday Savings.jpg
    988 x 534 - 61K
    Post edited by Charlie Judge on

New orange banner promo: $5 off any DO > $7. Coupon code has a space in it, works much better without it.

This discussion has been closed.