Mid-way through 2022 a new Sales Thread:Report Issues Here "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• MouserMouser Posts: 675
    edited November 2022

Richard Haseltine said:

Mouser said:

Not sure if this one has been mentioned already.

The Simplify your Creative Flow discounts (20%) are not working for the featured Artists.

https://www.daz3d.com/creative-flow

Not sure about any of the other options.

Are you using the linked category, for dForce PA items - it isn't for all of the PA items from today's featured artists.

Yes I'm using the link.

Looking now the discount seems to be applying but it is only 61%

[58 + 20 = 78%] unless I'm counting wrong its still not being applied properly?

Post edited by Mouser on
  • NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,328

NorthOf45 said:

It seems to show in the cart, deducted automatically. I would like to know how many times it can be used, there is no limit specified (i.e., usable once, or twice, or once a day...)

Well, I've used it twice so far today...

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,773

...yeah if it isn't stackable with another discount that should be stated so on the page as sometimes such a the discount isn't applied until after the purchase is made. but you've seen it twice in your cart. 

They need to be more accurate with the rules of these things.  This is why shopping here is a drag at times. 

• TogireTogire Posts: 406

The gift card discount does not seem to work.

Screenshot from 2022-11-09 08-50-09.jpg
    1752 x 820 - 123K
  • cherpenbeckcherpenbeck Posts: 1,409

Same with me. Gift card has no discount.
    Did this store ever work as intended?

• RangerRickRangerRick Posts: 257
    edited November 2022

There was a promotional discount on Gift Cards that required a purchase that should have ended just as this new Gift Card promotion started.  It had a requirement of purchasing an item over $10 (or maybe it was new item over $10) to trigger the discount.  Maybe they haven't cleared that requirement.  If you add a new item over $10 to your cart and check the price in the cart is it correct?  If yes then hopefully that will be fixed today and you can drop the item you didn't want to buy and still get the discount.

Edited:  I might be wrong on the trigger amount. I just checked my order on the 7th and it had three new items that added up to just over $20 and I got the 18% off on the Gift Card.  Hopefully, the cruft will clear and you can get the new promotional discount based on GiftCard amount w/o additional purchase.

Post edited by RangerRick on
  • Togire said:

The gift card discount does not seem to work.

Reporting 

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,507
    edited November 2022

Same here. The gift card discount is not working for me.

ETA: There is no discount whether or not one of  today's new items is also in the cart

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • Gift cards should work now.

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,778
    edited November 2022

This is required for a new release DAZ+ item and is DAZ+ itself but shows as full price, no discount at all as of now. https://www.daz3d.com/enclosed-side-garden

Post edited by Wonderland on
  • XelloszXellosz Posts: 742

Charlie Judge said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Robert Freise said:

DanaTA said:

Xellosz said:

Has anyone already gained the $5 Store credit for the "Your voice matters!" survey? (Survey closes Nov. 6 or once the submission limit is reached. Store credit will be delivered to qualifying accounts on Nov. 7.)

Not me.  No activity in my Store Credit history since June.

Dana 

Nope not yet 

We are told it should be later today, but I'm not sure how much later.

Well, November 7 is long gone and over, but  I still have not gotten the credit for taking the survey. nono

Has anybody gotten it? Do I need to file a ticket?

Still nothing XP. No promised credit.

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,778
    edited November 2022

Wonderland said:

This is required for a new release DAZ+ item and is DAZ+ itself but shows as full price, no discount at all as of now. https://www.daz3d.com/enclosed-side-garden

'Even weirder, if I put it in my cart with the required new DAZ+ plus release it goes down to 60% off full price and then if I add the Ergou product, it goes down to 80% off. Something is really screwed up. Also for the DAZ+ weekly featured item, I just get a swirlie. 

Post edited by Wonderland on
  • mdingmding Posts: 1,176

Wonderland said:

Wonderland said:

'Even weirder, if I put it in my cart with the required new DAZ+ plus release it goes down to 60% off full price and then if I add the Ergou product, it goes down to 80% off. Something is really screwed up. Also for the DAZ+ weekly featured item, I just get a swirlie. 

The side garden gets 60% off when you buy one of todays new daz+ products. the 80% could be because of the early black friday savings which gives you 5$ for every purchase at 15 $+

Thankyou DAZ for that early black friday savings special offer!

• Wonderland said:

Sent an inquiry. 

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,228

Cris Palomino said:

Wonderland said:

Sent an inquiry. 

In the "Once thursday..." thread Jack said he was aware of a problem with that product and they were looking into it.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 98,100
    edited November 2022

Mouser said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Mouser said:

Not sure if this one has been mentioned already.

The Simplify your Creative Flow discounts (20%) are not working for the featured Artists.

https://www.daz3d.com/creative-flow

Not sure about any of the other options.

Are you using the linked category, for dForce PA items - it isn't for all of the PA items from today's featured artists.

Yes I'm using the link.

Looking now the discount seems to be applying but it is only 61%

[58 + 20 = 78%] unless I'm counting wrong its still not being applied properly?

That is not how percentages combine. 58% off is multiplying by 0.42, 20% off is mutliplying by 0.8, 0.8*0.42 is 0.336 which rounds to 0.34, 66% off. or to put it another way, it's 20% off 58% off - 58% off leaves 42%, 20% of that is 8.4% of the base price which rounds to 8%, 8% plus 58% is 66%.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • I did fill the latest survey, no activity in my store credits.

• second_technician_rimmer_9571136c47 said:

I did fill the latest survey, no activity in my store credits.

No-one has the credits yet, I don't knoww hy it wasn't done on Monday but yesterday the people responsible simply didn't have a chance - they are hoping to get it done today.

• Richard Haseltine said:

second_technician_rimmer_9571136c47 said:

No-one has the credits yet, I don't knoww hy it wasn't done on Monday but yesterday the people responsible simply didn't have a chance - they are hoping to get it done today.

Nice ^-^  I was wondering if something had bugged. Glad that it isn't the case.

mding said:

Wonderland said:

Wonderland said:

The side garden gets 60% off when you buy one of todays new daz+ products. the 80% could be because of the early black friday savings which gives you 5$ for every purchase at 15 $+

...wondering of they meant a single item over 15$, not multiple ones that add up to over15$. I had a few 8$ items and the 5$ was not applied to the order cost.  If that is the case or if it was not stackable with other discounts, that should have been clearly stated in the offer details. 

We don't need things to be any more confusing than they already are.

• cherpenbeck said:

Same with me. Gift card has no discount.
    Did this store ever work as intended?

Yeah a long time ago 

• Richard Haseltine said:

Just showed up in my account 

• Robert Freise said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Just showed up in my account 

Yay! I have it, too. Thanks for the heads up. 

@kyoto kid: it doesn't have to be 1 item over $15, but all items together 15$. i already used that special offer, had no problems. I would open a ticket.

...wouldn't work for me so I think it must have been the Flash Sale code then, even though that wasn't specified in the restrictions.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,479

Richard Haseltine said:

I got my $5 credit now, too, a couple days late. But "didn't have a chance" and "hoping to get it done" don't sound like they take their commitments to customers very seriously.  This is the umpteenth time they have promised to deliver something by a certain date or time, but have failed to do so. They are eroding our trust bit by bit, over and over. They should take that seriously.

• kyoto kid said:

mding said:

Wonderland said:

Wonderland said:

...wondering of they meant a single item over 15$, not multiple ones that add up to over15$. I had a few 8$ items and the 5$ was not applied to the order cost.  If that is the case or if it was not stackable with other discounts, that should have been clearly stated in the offer details. 

We don't need things to be any more confusing than they are

There seems to be "secret" restrictions since it doesn't work with the Daz+ coupons, even when the item/s are within the restrictions for both.

• barbult said:

Richard Haseltine said:

I got my $5 credit now, too, a couple days late. But "didn't have a chance" and "hoping to get it done" don't sound like they take their commitments to customers very seriously.  This is the umpteenth time they have promised to deliver something by a certain date or time, but have failed to do so. They are eroding our trust bit by bit, over and over. They should take that seriously.

I can understand that, but on the other hand it is sensible that they limit the people who can make changes to accounts - and of course those people do tend to have other duties and responsibilities too.

• I  am happy to report that I now have the $5 credit. Thanks, DAZ

This discussion has been closed.