Mid-way through 2022 a new Sales Thread:Report Issues Here "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• mdingmding Posts: 1,178

new "creative flow" sales banner leads to homepage only.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,330
    edited November 2022

"Creative Flow" just leads back to the main shop page.

ETA: missed it by *that much*

Post edited by NorthOf45 on
  • "Simplify Your Creative Flow", today's new banner proclaims.  I'm trying, Daz, I'm really trying.  But somebody hasn't made it clickable....

edited November 2022

it is fixed now, thankyou!

https://www.daz3d.com/creative-flow

Post edited by mding on
  • mding said:

Oh no it isn't! laugh 

• johnbuckeridge said:

mding said:

Oh no it isn't! laugh 

It is. Just may need cache to clear. If you open an incognito/private page, it shows up. 

• 31415926543141592654 Posts: 975
    edited November 2022

johnbuckeridge said:

"Simplify Your Creative Flow", today's new banner proclaims.  I'm trying, Daz, I'm really trying.  But somebody hasn't made it clickable....

Perhaps ...

If you get a programmable (gaming / cad) mouse, set one buttone to shift-alt-E (that signifies the lunar eclipse happening shortly), set another button for ctrl-alt-shift-spacebar-DS to activate the daz studio store, set a third button for the secret page code optained by inspecting the source code of the daz studio home page, set the fourth button for shift-tab-GL  (for good luck) ... and finally press all 4 buttons at once ... you might get it to work.  Hey even 1 X 10 to the -100 power is still a chance right?

EDIT: never mind - they have it working.

Post edited by 3141592654 on
  • 3141592654 said:

johnbuckeridge said:

"Simplify Your Creative Flow", today's new banner proclaims.  I'm trying, Daz, I'm really trying.  But somebody hasn't made it clickable....

Perhaps ...

If you get a programmable (gaming / cad) mouse, set one buttone to shift-alt-E (that signifies the lunar eclipse happening shortly), set another button for ctrl-alt-shift-spacebar-DS to activate the daz studio store, set a third button for the secret page code optained by inspecting the source code of the daz studio home page, set the fourth button for shift-tab-GL  (for good luck) ... and finally press all 4 buttons at once ... you might get it to work.  Hey even 1 X 10 to the -100 power is still a chance right?

Well, why didn't you say so sooner?  Genius!  Only, you do have to keep your left elbow on F5 - just saying! wink 

• johnbuckeridge said:

Well, why didn't you say so sooner?  Genius!  Only, you do have to keep your left elbow on F5 - just saying! wink 

Ummm ... I did not think we were supposed to talk about our IQ's here ... but since you mention it, even geniuses like myself can forget about the all important F5 now an then. However, since I am busy pushing all those mouse buttons at once, I may have to get to F5 with my nose ... not the most polite  or socially acceptable method, but it works.

lol

• maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750

kyoto kid said:

...if you have no interest in G9, most of the daily sales have become rather pointless, as to unlock any discounts anymore, it pretty much requires purchasing a new themed release or bundle for the day all of which for Sunday are for G9 save for one 23$ item..

Been here for almost 15 years now and things have really gone downhill since  I started.  Shopping is no longer fun as its become too expensive and there are too many conditions involved.. 

Guess the only bright side is it saves me money.

add to that the many sales that need one to use special coupon codes, making the DAZ+ monthly coupons useless on these sales.

• generalgameplayinggeneralgameplaying Posts: 512
    edited November 2022

If i interpret this right, the extra discount for artist stores when you buy any "flow items" does not apply.

"58% OFF¥ Featured Artist Stores

Buy any ‘Flow’ New Release to get an EXTRA 20% OFF¥* dForce Artist Items"

They just stay at 58% ...

Looks like some items get more account assigned to, appears to be depending on the vendor. E.g. Zeddicus items stay at 58%

Post edited by generalgameplaying on
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

3141592654 said:

johnbuckeridge said:

Perhaps ...

ROTFL!

Thank you.

• generalgameplaying said:

If i interpret this right, the extra discount for artist stores when you buy any "flow items" does not apply.

Looks like some items get more account assigned to, appears to be depending on the vendor. E.g. Zeddicus items stay at 58%

I don't see any Zeddicus items in the category.

• generalgameplaying said:

The eligible items are here https://www.daz3d.com/your-dforce-artist-savings. This is the link listed at the top of the page. We've contacted Daz. Looks like the text above the featured artists cat is misplaced.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,509
    edited November 2022

Richard Haseltine said:

Robert Freise said:

DanaTA said:

Xellosz said:

Has anyone already gained the $5 Store credit for the "Your voice matters!" survey? (Survey closes Nov. 6 or once the submission limit is reached. Store credit will be delivered to qualifying accounts on Nov. 7.)

Not me.  No activity in my Store Credit history since June.

Dana 

Nope not yet 

We are told it should be later today, but I'm not sure how much later.

Well, November 7 is long gone and over, but  I still have not gotten the credit for taking the survey. nono

Has anybody gotten it? Do I need to file a ticket?

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

Charlie Judge said:

Has anybody gotten it? Do I need to file a ticket?

Nope

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/7833136/#Comment_7833136

• Cris Palomino said:

generalgameplaying said:

The eligible items are here https://www.daz3d.com/your-dforce-artist-savings. This is the link listed at the top of the page. We've contacted Daz. Looks like the text above the featured artists cat is misplaced.

Ok, thank you, that explains! apparently the text by above the featured artists section has been updated by now. It looked like it was meant to be an extra 20% off the featured artist stores. Since the featured artist icons usually lead to a selection of the items of the artists, not all of them, i assumed that it's been the intention to stack the discount there.

• Is there any word yet on when we will actually get the credit for completing the survey ???

• Unfortunately, I am another one who has not yet got the $5 credit for completing the survey.

• The "Yummy Deals to Snack On" flash sale does not seem to be working for me.  I put the New York Bodega Liquor Store in the cart and add plenty of new releases and the price never drops to $8.

• ericolsen said:

The "Yummy Deals to Snack On" flash sale does not seem to be working for me.  I put the New York Bodega Liquor Store in the cart and add plenty of new releases and the price never drops to $8.

Are you entering the coupon code, DELICIOUS?

• we are looking into the stoe cerdit, as far as I know no one has yet receiuved it so there is no need to add a me too - wait until it's claimed to have been done, and then post if you are still down.

• Richard Haseltine said:

ericolsen said:

The "Yummy Deals to Snack On" flash sale does not seem to be working for me.  I put the New York Bodega Liquor Store in the cart and add plenty of new releases and the price never drops to $8.

Are you entering the coupon code, DELICIOUS?

*smacks head*. Sorry, ignore me

• MouserMouser Posts: 675

Not sure if this one has been mentioned already.

The Simplify your Creative Flow discounts (20%) are not working for the featured Artists.

Not sure about any of the other options.

• Mouser said:

Not sure if this one has been mentioned already.

The Simplify your Creative Flow discounts (20%) are not working for the featured Artists.

Not sure about any of the other options.

Are you using the linked category, for dForce PA items - it isn't for all of the PA items from today's featured artists.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,777
    edited November 2022

..OK new banner "Early Black Friday Savings".  No code ore anything required. 

I have a few items in the cart from the "Yummy Deals to Snack On" flash sale but the total doesn't reflect the 5$ discount even after I go to the billing page.  The only restrictions listed for this promotion are "no new releases or gift cards".

Is this one of those that doesn't show until after you've made a purcahse?  I would lke to save myself the trouble of sumbitting a support ticket.

Post edited by kyoto kid on

It seems to show in the cart, deducted automatically. I would like to know how many times it can be used, there is no limit specified (i.e., usable once, or twice, or once a day...)

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,777

...it isn't showing in my cart. I cleared the cart and cooupon then resubmitted the items.  The 5$ is deducted form the full price opf the items but after I enter the code for the Flash sale it goes away.

According to the description after clicking on the banner, it reads:

It's never too early for a good deal, and we have an exclusive offer just for you! For 48 hours, you'll get $5 OFF* on any purchase of $15 or more.

Note the words "any pruchase". There is no mention about it not stacking with other discounts. 

Again the only restrictions are:

*Offer valid for intended recipients only.
    Discount excludes New Releases and Gift Cards.
    Offer expires Nov. 10 at 23:59 MST (UTC-7).

I didn't try it with a coupon, but it does stack with other discounts.

This discussion has been closed.