Mid-way through 2022 a new Sales Thread:Report Issues Here "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,142

NorthOf45 said:

DanaTA said:

OK, tried the Municipal Building.  Priced at $7.99.  It's over $7.  Used the coupon code FIVEOFF.  Error: Invalid coupon!  I did not have a space in there!  It was in my wishlist and it was on the page that the "Shop Now" button opened.  So even the valid code did not work!  Oh, well.

Dana

Still new... 

But it was on the page that the Shop Now button opened.  And it can't be still new, it's been around for weeks!   Whatever.

Dana 

• ExitofExitof Posts: 34

70% Flashback sale is not a 70% Flashback sale. It opens this URL: https://www.daz3d.com/flashback-legacy-deals which all the items are showing with no discount. Paging through, there are discounts, but it looks like this is not set up correctly regardless.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,325

DanaTA said:

NorthOf45 said:

DanaTA said:

OK, tried the Municipal Building.  Priced at $7.99.  It's over $7.  Used the coupon code FIVEOFF.  Error: Invalid coupon!  I did not have a space in there!  It was in my wishlist and it was on the page that the "Shop Now" button opened.  So even the valid code did not work!  Oh, well.

Dana

Still new... 

But it was on the page that the Shop Now button opened.  And it can't be still new, it's been around for weeks!   Whatever.

Dana 

Well, it is still tagged "New", which is for 60 days after release, which was Oct 19th. It no longer has the introductory discount, which is for the first two weeks. The link opens a generic "DAZ Originals" page, but it should be filtered to not show new items. Just adds to the confusion.

• mdingmding Posts: 1,175

Exitof said:

70% Flashback sale is not a 70% Flashback sale. It opens this URL: https://www.daz3d.com/flashback-legacy-deals which all the items are showing with no discount. Paging through, there are discounts, but it looks like this is not set up correctly regardless.

Once in the cart, the discount shows. 

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,794

butterflyfish said:

What is the deal with the giant icons with only part of the images showing that I'm seeing in my wishlist? Is that on purpose? Because it looks horrible.

Indeed.  Plus it broke the sort by Percent Off feature of the DAZ Deals plugin... angry

• The deal says $5 off one $7 or greater item. Click the shop button. Sort by price. See 74 pages of things that do not qualify for the sale. Oh dear.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,223

The link only takes you to Daz Originals, it's not filtered at all. 

• Is there aproduct missing from the Fierce’ New Releases?

First Item in second row has no thumbnail and the price reads $NaN

• LindaBLindaB Posts: 169

I'm tired of wasting time on coupons that don't work. The $5 off $7 or more appeared AGAIN. I tried it AGAIN. It failed AGAIN. I'm done.

• Robert Freise said:

Is there aproduct missing from the Fierce’ New Releases?

First Item in second row has no thumbnail and the price reads $NaN

Perhaps a changed release date, I will flag it up.

• Thanks Richard

• The $5 off a $7+ DO isn't working on https://www.daz3d.com/cyberpunk-apartment even though it is a DO, costs $16, isn't new (at least 1 year old), isn't in Fast Grab, plus it worked with the $5 off a $15+ item deal that ended early. I intended to buy it yesterday after getting, which shouldn't have been a problem as this was 7-8 hours before the stated expiration.

• miladyderyni_173d399f47 said:

The $5 off a $7+ DO isn't working on https://www.daz3d.com/cyberpunk-apartment even though it is a DO, costs $16, isn't new (at least 1 year old), isn't in Fast Grab, plus it worked with the $5 off a $15+ item deal that ended early. I intended to buy it yesterday after getting, which shouldn't have been a problem as this was 7-8 hours before the stated expiration.

It is working for me on that item. Be sure there is no space in the code as well as no leading or trailing spaces. 

• Charlie Judge said:

miladyderyni_173d399f47 said:

The $5 off a $7+ DO isn't working on https://www.daz3d.com/cyberpunk-apartment even though it is a DO, costs $16, isn't new (at least 1 year old), isn't in Fast Grab, plus it worked with the $5 off a $15+ item deal that ended early. I intended to buy it yesterday after getting, which shouldn't have been a problem as this was 7-8 hours before the stated expiration.

It is working for me on that item. Be sure there is no space in the code as well as no leading or trailing spaces. 

I checked for extra spaces. Tried again and it works. Thanks.

• Thank-you10 is not working for me. I just have two items from that group in my cart and neither discounts to 1.99. 

• kervalakervala Posts: 184

ericolsen said:

Thank-you10 is not working for me. I just have two items from that group in my cart and neither discounts to 1.99. 

Same, so I tried with 10 items from the list and it didn't work neither :(

• kervala said:

ericolsen said:

Thank-you10 is not working for me. I just have two items from that group in my cart and neither discounts to 1.99. 

I don't have that orange banner. Can you give me a screen cap of your cart so that I can see if we can troubleshoot it? I think it is meant to be the products from the link. 

• kervala said:

ericolsen said:

I don't have that orange banner. Can you give me a screen cap of your cart so that I can see if we can troubleshoot it? I think it is meant to be the products from the link. 

Sure, these are the 2 items that aren't discounting for me.
    Screenshot_20221112-030508_Samsung Internet.jpg
    1080 x 2280 - 329K
  • I think I figured it out. Thankyou-10 is what works. Hyphen in a different place.
  • ericolsen said:

I think I figured it out. Thankyou-10 is what works. Hyphen in a different place.

I was about to come in and say that about the code. Glad you figured that out.  

• Cris Palomino said:

kervala said:

ericolsen said:

Same here, code not working.

Screenshot.png
    1180 x 864 - 171K

Cris Palomino said:

kervala said:

ericolsen said:

Sure :)

The link to products is : https://www.daz3d.com/a-thank-you-to-you

When I use the coupon, I get "Coupon code is not valid" :(

Capture d’écran 2022-11-12 110943.png
    838 x 519 - 53K

Cris Palomino said:

ericolsen said:

I think I figured it out. Thankyou-10 is what works. Hyphen in a different place.

I was about to come in and say that about the code. Glad you figured that out.  

Thanks a lot :) So the coupon has a typo, the true one is : Thankyou-10

I just tried it and, indeed, it works now :)

• kervala said:

Cris Palomino said:

kervala said:

ericolsen said:

Sure :)

The link to products is : https://www.daz3d.com/a-thank-you-to-you

When I use the coupon, I get "Coupon code is not valid" :(

Thanks for posting that. I'll advise Daz the code is wrong. Since I didn't have the banner, I went by what we were sent (as mods) and it had the correct code which is THANKYOU-10. 

• Linday is someone I might make an excection regarding purchases. But may I ask what this punch 10%/20% is?

If I understood things right one buys something >$2 today to get 10% on an order tomorrow INCLUDING new releases. Am I getting this right?

• Rod Wise Driggo said:

Linday is someone I might make an excection regarding purchases. But may I ask what this punch 10%/20% is?

If I understood things right one buys something >$2 today to get 10% on an order tomorrow INCLUDING new releases. Am I getting this right?

The discount is applied immedately, and also seems to count any qualifying purchase made yesterday.  

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,794
    edited November 2022

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

Rod Wise Driggo said:

Linday is someone I might make an excection regarding purchases. But may I ask what this punch 10%/20% is?

The discount is applied immedately, and also seems to count any qualifying purchase made yesterday.  

So it does count yesterday!  A nice surprise. smiley

EDIT I thought it wasn't adding today's yet, but I can't do math this early. 

Post edited by WandW on
  • BlueFingersBlueFingers Posts: 845
    edited November 2022

What is "Black Friday Punch Card event", it that the normal Black Friday Sale, is it a separate event? It's not clear.

Does it mean that if I buy something >$2 on two separate days between now and November 25, I get 20% my cart on the 25th of November (except for FastGrab, GiftCards)?

Also: "Maximum of one eligible purchase per day of $2 or more, excluding Gift Cards." Does the discount not work if I buy two items, but if I buy two gift cards of more than $2 it does?

"Total discount calculated based on qualifying purchases made in the last two days", Does Daz mean only purchases on November 23rd and 24th are valid for the discount, or the previous two days, or the two last days or my life/the world/universe? Last two days of what period?

It's totally unclear what someone is getting for what, and when an action and what action is required. It feels like a word jungle labyrinth without an exit. I know you do not write these blurps dear moderators, at least I hope so ;-), but it's pretty frustrating for Daz's customers, especially when English is not their native language.

ItsNotClear.jpg
    945 x 587 - 155K
    Post edited by BlueFingers on
  • It's the two days previous to the cuirrent day, so it's a moving window.

• BlueFingers said:

What is "Black Friday Punch Card event", it that the normal Black Friday Sale, is it a separate event? It's not clear.

Does it mean that if I buy something >$2 on two separate days between now and November 25, I get 20% my cart on the 25th of November (except for FastGrab, GiftCards)?

Also: "Maximum of one eligible purchase per day of $2 or more, excluding Gift Cards." Does the discount not work if I buy two items, but if I buy two gift cards of more than $2 it does?

"Total discount calculated based on qualifying purchases made in the last two days", Does Daz mean only purchases on November 23rd and 24th are valid for the discount, or the previous two days, or the two last days or my life/the world/universe? Last two days of what period?

It's totally unclear what someone is getting for what, and when an action and what action is required. It feels like a word jungle labyrinth without an exit. I know you do not write these blurps dear moderators, at least I hope so ;-), but it's pretty frustrating for Daz's customers, especially when English is not their native language.

In so far as the gift cards, they are excluded. 

This discussion has been closed.