Mid-way through 2022 a new Sales Thread:Report Issues Here "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• ecks201ecks201 Posts: 439

http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/read_me/index/86957

Page not found

Should link to Gen 9 Anatomical Elements. Followed it from DIM so that I could see what today's product update was.

• ecks201 said:

http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/read_me/index/86957

Page not found

Should link to Gen 9 Anatomical Elements. Followed it from DIM so that I could see what today's product update was.

Will report. 

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191
    edited November 2022

Not sure if this is affecting anyone but me. The store is having issues checking out. I've had an order sitting in my cart that went through checkout, but the order was listed as pending instead of completed and the stuff is still sitting in my cart. I've had this happen one other time, and CS said it was a Paypal issue. Only in that case, the order was listed as completed for a bit and then disappeared from my account which prompted me to put in a ticket. I've never had an order created, listed as pending, and have the stuff still sitting in my cart. It's like a trifecta!

This time, the order had successfully gone through Paypal and the amount showed up as pending on my checking account, but the order on the Daz side showed as pending. After about an hour or so of waiting, the pending amount is no longer showing in my checking account (yes, there's plenty of money to cover the less than $10 charge), Paypal still has the amount as pending, and the Daz order is still showing as pending. So I guess I wait to see if the store rights itself and the order gets listed as canceled. I don't feel comfortable checking out until that happens which means until this gets sorted out, I'm not doing any shopping today. I don't want to end up getting double charged when it's easier to wait it out to see what happens. No, I haven't put in a ticket yet because, I don't think CS is going to be able to do anything until I'm sure nothing is going through Paypal and my checking account.

Just thought I'd mention in case anyone else ends up stuck with this issue. If my past issue is any indication, Daz CS will say it's a Paypal issue and won't be able to do anything. I do suggest anyone who has this happen to take screenshots of the pending order in case you need it later. I hate being in limbo like this.

Edit: spelling

Post edited by Knittingmommy on
  • GhostGhost Posts: 99

Buy one get one is actually buy one and then buy (another) one, so more of a BOBO situationlaugh

• James_HJames_H Posts: 1,011

Should 3D Universe's new video compositing thingy be visible today? I can't see it.

• Ghost said:

Buy one get one is actually buy one and then buy (another) one, so more of a BOBO situationlaugh

I couldn't find this in tonight's sale. Where is it located? (URL and where it's placed) 

• James_H said:

Should 3D Universe's new video compositing thingy be visible today? I can't see it.

Not sure to what you refer. 

• James_HJames_H Posts: 1,011

It's OK, just confused by another thread.

• Knittingmommy said:

Not sure if this is affecting anyone but me. The store is having issues checking out. I've had an order sitting in my cart that went through checkout, but the order was listed as pending instead of completed and the stuff is still sitting in my cart. I've had this happen one other time, and CS said it was a Paypal issue. Only in that case, the order was listed as completed for a bit and then disappeared from my account which prompted me to put in a ticket. I've never had an order created, listed as pending, and have the stuff still sitting in my cart. It's like a trifecta!

This time, the order had successfully gone through Paypal and the amount showed up as pending on my checking account, but the order on the Daz side showed as pending. After about an hour or so of waiting, the pending amount is no longer showing in my checking account (yes, there's plenty of money to cover the less than $10 charge), Paypal still has the amount as pending, and the Daz order is still showing as pending. So I guess I wait to see if the store rights itself and the order gets listed as canceled. I don't feel comfortable checking out until that happens which means until this gets sorted out, I'm not doing any shopping today. I don't want to end up getting double charged when it's easier to wait it out to see what happens. No, I haven't put in a ticket yet because, I don't think CS is going to be able to do anything until I'm sure nothing is going through Paypal and my checking account.

Just thought I'd mention in case anyone else ends up stuck with this issue. If my past issue is any indication, Daz CS will say it's a Paypal issue and won't be able to do anything. I do suggest anyone who has this happen to take screenshots of the pending order in case you need it later. I hate being in limbo like this.

Edit: sservicI

I had a couple similar incidents happen a year or 2 ago, but it was using my Amex Bluebird (prepaid) card. I couldn't get the order because it never showed as purchased and the charge would show as pending on my card. With Bluebird, pending charges stay on for a week if the merchant doesn't complete the transaction, and their customer service won't/can't remove it sooner no matter what - which meant I could not use that amount of my own money for a week. Both Bluebird & Daz CS teams felt the incidents were on the other company, so no (useful) help from either . Surprise, surprise.

• GhostGhost Posts: 99

Cris Palomino said:

Ghost said:

I couldn't find this in tonight's sale. Where is it located? (URL and where it's placed) 

It was a flash sale, advertised on the main page with a banner "BOGO" . Don't worry about it, I just found it funny. 

• kimhkimh Posts: 386
    edited November 2022

Confusion on interactive license for Victoria 9 mega bundle. On bundle page it's 80% percent off for $10. In cart it's 50% off or $25.00

It's also the same situation for the Interactive License for Genesis 9 Essential Shapes Bundle

Interactive licesne screenshot.png
    773 x 861 - 269K
    Cart screenshot.png
    886 x 819 - 121K
    Post edited by kimh on
  • kimh said:

Confusion on interactive license for Victoria 9 mega bundle. On bundle page it's 80% percent off for $10. In cart it's 50% off or $25.00

It's also the same situation for the Interactive License for Genesis 9 Essential Shapes Bundle

Reported, but since it's the weekend you may want to check out and attach those images to a ticket asking for the price difference to be refunded.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,509
    edited November 2022

Because it is the last item in the rotating banner, I almost missed the current flash sale for one or two DAZ Originals (from a selection) for only a dollar each. 

Note: it ends in about an hour at 17:59 MDT; but the coupon is useable twice.

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • Charlie Judge said:

Because it is the last item in the rotating banner, I almost missed the current flash sale for one or two DAZ Originals (from a selection) for only a dollar each. 

Note: it ends in about an hour at 17:59 MDT; but the coupon is useable twice.

I totally missed it! I hate looking at flash sales everyday...It's NOT HEALTHY.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,777

...if you have no interest in G9, most of the daily sales have become rather pointless, as to unlock any discounts anymore, it pretty much requires purchasing a new themed release or bundle for the day all of which for Sunday are for G9 save for one 23$ item..

Been here for almost 15 years now and things have really gone downhill since  I started.  Shopping is no longer fun as its become too expensive and there are too many conditions involved.. 

Guess the only bright side is it saves me money.

• mdingmding Posts: 1,178

Thanks for the dollar flashsale yesterday (which i also almost missed btw)! That was really incredible, got 

https://www.daz3d.com/darkwoods-heroine

https://www.daz3d.com/smells-like-fall-for-genesis-2-female-s

https://www.daz3d.com/real-feel-pullover-genesis and

https://www.daz3d.com/avalon-adventure-outfit

for a dollar each, thankyou so much smiley!

Thankyou @Charlie Judge for sharing the information with others!!

• I feel like Daz has lost it's way lately.  They used to have somewhat of a scheme to their sales and we all played along and merrily bought until we ran out of gift card money, then once replenished, bought some more.  It seems like now the sales are confusing and lame and not any fun.  Maybe screwing with Daz Deals ruined some of the fun also.  A few times per year there would be a Daz cart screw up in our favor and that was always exciting but any more the screw ups are all in their favor and then we just don't buy.  

I used to spend way too much time purchasing on Daz but now I do spend more time rendering instead of spending money so that is good for me.  But I do miss some of the fun of buying things also.

• kimhkimh Posts: 386
    edited November 2022

Richard Haseltine said:

Reported, but since it's the weekend you may want to check out and attach those images to a ticket asking for the price difference to be refunded.

Thanks Richard. I put a ticket in

Post edited by kimh on
  • RiverMissy said:

I feel like Daz has lost it's way lately.  They used to have somewhat of a scheme to their sales and we all played along and merrily bought until we ran out of gift card money, then once replenished, bought some more.  It seems like now the sales are confusing and lame and not any fun.  Maybe screwing with Daz Deals ruined some of the fun also.  A few times per year there would be a Daz cart screw up in our favor and that was always exciting but any more the screw ups are all in their favor and then we just don't buy.  

I used to spend way too much time purchasing on Daz but now I do spend more time rendering instead of spending money so that is good for me.  But I do miss some of the fun of buying things also.

Well the latest lingerie mega bundle sale killed the remaining of my store credit. And with options like today with 18% on gift cards for buying 3+ new releases I rather doubt that I will refill soon. But I am as well in kind of an in-between-state. I bought initial things for Gen9 but right now I do not know which direction I might go. So I guess I will skip/limit shopping for the rest of the year until I've experimented more on bringing Gen8 shapes over etc. - There will be probably some Zev0 or RiverSoft products which will torpedo my resolutions but apart from that I hope I'll stay sober ;-)

• felisfelis Posts: 3,925

Does the text on this image mean that there later will be a bundle?

• felis said:

Does the text on this image mean that there later will be a bundle?

Maybe check the Commercial page for the series: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/599811/out-now-future-school-gym-and-future-school-changing-room-commercial#latest 

• XelloszXellosz Posts: 742

Has anyone already gained the $5 Store credit for the "Your voice matters!" survey? (Survey closes Nov. 6 or once the submission limit is reached. Store credit will be delivered to qualifying accounts on Nov. 7.)

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,143

Xellosz said:

Has anyone already gained the $5 Store credit for the "Your voice matters!" survey? (Survey closes Nov. 6 or once the submission limit is reached. Store credit will be delivered to qualifying accounts on Nov. 7.)

Not me.  No activity in my Store Credit history since June.

Dana 

• DanaTA said:

Xellosz said:

Dana 

Nope not yet 

• Robert Freise said:

DanaTA said:

Xellosz said:

Dana 

Nope not yet 

We are told it should be later today, but I'm not sure how much later.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,509
    edited November 2022

What happened to the DAZ Original Flash sale? It was supposed to last until DAZ midnight but it is no longer up and the 80DEALZ coupon no longer works.

https://www.daz3d.com/choose-your-favorite-daz-items

80DEALZ.jpg
    949 x 466 - 102K
    Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,669
    edited November 2022

yeah, I was looking for the coupon code when I noticed the banner that contained the code disappeared.  11:45 PM EST.

edited for clarity

Post edited by starionwolf on
  • Still no store credit for the survey, and only 1 hour Daz time before it's a full day late.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

Well - they closed the survey and reopened it, which probably means they have a lot of people to add the credit to their accounts.

• mdingmding Posts: 1,178

As far as i remember they were always late in prior surveys with the rewards, but in the end everybody received his/her reward. So i guess we can be of good hope, that there will be a happy end this time also.

This discussion has been closed.