Mid-way through 2022 a new Sales Thread:Report Issues Here "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,223

BlueFingers said:

Also: "Maximum of one eligible purchase per day of $2 or more, excluding Gift Cards." Does the discount not work if I buy two items, but if I buy two gift cards of more than $2 it does?

Eligible purchases are purchases which give you the discount, not those you can use your discount on. You can purchase as many items as you want, but if you make more than one qualifying purchase on the same day it counts only as one "punch" (ie you only get one 10% discount from that day). Buying gift card doesn't count as qualifying purchase.

Discount you earnt from previous days' purchases works on multiple carts.

"Total discount calculated based on qualifying purchases made in the last two days", Does Daz mean only purchases on November 23rd and 24th are valid for the discount, or the previous two days, or the two last days or my life/the world/universe? Last two days of what period?

To compute the discount you get on a given day the store looks at the purchases you made on the 2 previous days. For example, for wednesday's discount it would check if you made qualifying purchase on monday and/or tuesday, on thursday it would look at purchases from tuesday and wednesday, and so on.

• BlueFingersBlueFingers Posts: 845
    edited November 2022

Cris Palomino said:

In so far as the gift cards, they are excluded. 

That's what I thought, I used it as an illustration, the section is just very badly written. And I appreciate your and Richards efforts to make things clearer but there is still a lot unclear.

What (period) is the Black Friday Punch Card Event? Will only purchases on November 23rd and 25th will give me a discount on Black Friday? At the moment it looks to me like I'd be best off only buying on the two days before Black Friday.

Post edited by BlueFingers on
  • maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750

Which of Vyktohria's figures are the poses in the Medusa Poses for VYK Medusa product supposed to be for? Using the search option for the shop using "Medusa" or checking all products made by Vyktohria by using the filter to show their products gives me no result for a VYK Medusa product being in the shop...

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

maikdecker said:

Which of Vyktohria's figures are the poses in the Medusa Poses for VYK Medusa product supposed to be for? Using the search option for the shop using "Medusa" or checking all products made by Vyktohria by using the filter to show their products gives me no result for a VYK Medusa product being in the shop...

Compatible Figures: Genesis 9

VYK Medusa will come ... "soon"? wink

• MazhMazh Posts: 482
    edited November 2022

Sorry I have to say it....browsing the store is a pita, not only that the "jumping back to the first page of a given selection" (when you've viewed an item in detail) is back (at least for me/ opera browser) which was gone for some time. 

Plus there are issues with the sorting order (new arrivals) - early sku's between recent ones and I've also experienced issues with the check box filters in the store search lately.

Post edited by Mazh on
  • Richard Haseltine said:

It's the two days previous to the cuirrent day, so it's a moving window.

Well then I will check back tomorrow, got some $3 shader pack I wanted today. Hope that counts in that punch sale then?!

• Mazh said:

Sorry I have to say it....browsing the store is a pita, not only that the "jumping back to the first page of a given selection" (when you've viewed an item in detail) is back (at least for me/ opera browser) which was gone for some time. 

Plus there are issues with the sorting order (new arrivals) - early sku's between recent ones and I've also experienced issues with the check box filters in the store search lately.

If I want to look at an item I open it in a new tab (middle button/mouse-wheel click or right-click menu)

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,466

Richard Haseltine said:

It's the two days previous to the cuirrent day, so it's a moving window.

Oh dear. This caused such customer confusion last time.

• MazhMazh Posts: 482

Richard Haseltine said:

Mazh said:

If I want to look at an item I open it in a new tab (middle button/mouse-wheel click or right-click menu)

Thank you Richard, sure there are ways to work around, I often put things (I might be interested in) into the cart to look at these later in detail.

But you might agree to the fact, that Daz went not long ago through the painful prozess of replacing a store front end with known flaws with something......well smiley

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,561

Hi there, the 10% off cart discount from the Night Under the Stars promo doesn't seem to work, can someone please look into this? Attaching the cart I tried. Thanks!

666ABABA-118D-45AA-B79F-A2CC19A91DE8.png
    2048 x 1536 - 361K
  • tsroemi said:

Hi there, the 10% off cart discount from the Night Under the Stars promo doesn't seem to work, can someone please look into this? Attaching the cart I tried. Thanks!

Which offer is that?

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,502
    edited November 2022

Richard Haseltine said:

tsroemi said:

Which offer is that?

In the Outdoor Scenes banner promo 

outdoor scenes.jpg
    1897 x 906 - 253K
    Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • Charlie Judge said:

Richard Haseltine said:

tsroemi said:

Which offer is that?

I see. K, reproting as it clearly isn't working - but I suspect it wouldn't aply to PC prices anyway (the usual answer there is that membrs are already geting much more than 10% off, or even 10% plus the DO discount).

Charlie Judge said:

Richard Haseltine said:

tsroemi said:

Which offer is that?

I see. K, reproting as it clearly isn't working - but I suspect it wouldn't aply to PC prices anyway (the usual answer there is that membrs are already geting much more than 10% off, or even 10% plus the DO discount).

It also is not working on non-DAZ+, non-new items. 

• Charlie Judge said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Charlie Judge said:

Richard Haseltine said:

tsroemi said:

Which offer is that?

It also is not working on non-DAZ+, non-new items. 

Yes, that was why I reported it. I'm afraid it was not meant to be open still, so the page has been taken down

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,325

If thess early Black Friday deals keep up for another two weeks, I'll have no money left for actual Black Friday deals...

Yes, that was why I reported it. I'm afraid it was not meant to be open still, so the page has been taken down

I'm still seeing it and it has been a long tuime for it to be a Cloudflare cache problem.

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,561

Charlie Judge said:

Richard Haseltine said:

I'm still seeing it and it has been a long tuime for it to be a Cloudflare cache problem.

Yep, it's still up. 

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,644

Reported

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,778

Why is this DAZ + but only 30% off? https://www.daz3d.com/enclosed-side-garden

edited November 2022

Wonderland said:

It is one if those special items that are exclusive to DAZ+. Those did not receive special DAZ+ pricing.

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,778

Charlie Judge said:

Wonderland said:

It is one if those special items that are exclusive to DAZ+. Those did not receive special DAZ+ pricing.

Why would anyone buy it if it doesn't even get the deeper discounts that regular DAZ Os get? I like the add on and was considering buying it but it's just so overpriced! Doesn't even get the usual 60% off that required products usually get with addon DAZ + intros. 

Wonderland said:

Charlie Judge said:

Wonderland said:

Why would anyone buy it if it doesn't even get the deeper discounts that regular DAZ Os get? I like the add on and was considering buying it but it's just so overpriced! Doesn't even get the usual 60% off that required products usually get with addon DAZ + intros. 

Did you try it? I got the 60% extra discount in the cart (day of release, or the next day), even though the DAZ+ page was borked at the time. With the additional Punch discount, it should be much more attractive right now. The email showed it as one of the special discounts, so I just did it, but it might have been "corrected" since.

edited November 2022

Wonderland said:

Charlie Judge said:

Wonderland said:

Yes, it does discount if you have both items in your cart. But BEWARE: Today is the last day to get the extra 60% discount on the Enclosed Garden. 

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,223
    edited November 2022

Wonderland said:

Charlie Judge said:

Wonderland said:

What you see on the product page is most likely just the 30% off discount on Daz Originals that PC members get. It’s not a new item and AFAIK is not on sale, so no extra discount. If you put it in your cart with one of this week’s new Daz+ items you get an extra discount though.

Post edited by Leana on
  • arks0ngarks0ng Posts: 269

So it seems like these outfits: The King's Guard Outfit for Genesis 9 | Daz 3D dForce Dark Assassin for Genesis 9 | Daz 3D have had the weapons removed from them to be sold seperately for whatever reason (similar to a lot of Ergo's recent stuff). However, I can see it being extraodrinarly confusing for people since they a) use the same promo pic, and b) have the promos for the weapons specifically in the outfit's page. It does also seem quite strange that these weapons aren't included in the mega bundle itself, but ehh.

I presume the fix would be to remove the weapon pictures from the outfit page, but considering how heavily they're featured, that's going to leave a whole lot in the way of promos for the outfit. (this does kind of seem like a bit of a last-minute moneygrab)

Also, no banners for owning any other gen 9 content etc.? That seems odd, but sometimes the banners take a while to kick in, so I'll wait and see what happens

Used to be, the likes of them were breakout items that were included in the "outfit" but could be bought separately. Talk about a shameless cash grab. If that is going to be the trend, good luck.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited November 2022

???

https://www.daz3d.com/the-kings-guard-outfit-for-genesis-9

The outfit includes an arm guard, a belt, boots, gloves, a jacket, and pants. It also comes with 2 smart weapons — a gun and a sword.

• Zero Props:
      • Gun
      • Sword
    • Smart Props:
      • Gun LHand
      • Gun RHand
      • Sword LHand
      • Sword RHand

Edited to add: it is like NorthOf45 said - the weapons are separate for those that don't want the outfit.

Post edited by Kerya on
  • arks0ngarks0ng Posts: 269

Kerya said:

https://www.daz3d.com/the-kings-guard-outfit-for-genesis-9

The outfit includes an arm guard, a belt, boots, gloves, a jacket, and pants. It also comes with 2 smart weapons — a gun and a sword.

You know, I could swear that wasn't there when I first looked at store turnover -- either it was a quick fix or I'm just completely blind which is also entirely possible

If indeed they're included then, I'd imagine they might want to add the weapons as an 'included' bundle-style thing as normal, so that they show as owned etc. 

This discussion has been closed.