Mid-way through 2022 a new Sales Thread:Report Issues Here "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

Havos said:

I feel sorry for the PAs of today's non-lingerie products that have been reduced to a foot note right at the bottom of the sale page. Since the rotating banner has been removed, and so new releases get just a single day of exposure, then this does not seem like a lot of help in selling those products.

And one of the products could have been a good fit for the lingerie bundle. Puting an AprilYSH hair into that footnote requires some nerve. If I were one of those PA's I would certainly not be amused. 

Came here about the same thing.  They can't even get decent-sized thumbnails. 

• I am not getting the "Extra" savings in the cart on the Featured Artist items.  I put in a Hiro 4 bundle and a new item and the price remained the same.  Thanks

• Discount %s on 'Featured Artist Stores' with purchase of any new release NOT being applied in my cart - anyone else having that issue?

• Sevrin said:

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

Havos said:

I feel sorry for the PAs of today's non-lingerie products that have been reduced to a foot note right at the bottom of the sale page. Since the rotating banner has been removed, and so new releases get just a single day of exposure, then this does not seem like a lot of help in selling those products.

And one of the products could have been a good fit for the lingerie bundle. Puting an AprilYSH hair into that footnote requires some nerve. If I were one of those PA's I would certainly not be amused. 

Yes, this not a good way to treat the PAs.

Related question: Has Daz removed the rotating banner because they decided to limit all the promos associated with new releases to just one day?

Except during one of the annual sales (PA, "anniversary," etc.) each day's deals would be active for several days. I would get to those later on via the banner, if I couldn't buy on the first day.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

Having one new release from here:
    https://www.daz3d.com/new-releases

and an older one from here:

https://www.daz3d.com/select-stylish-artist-deals#order=popular^1&filtered=1

The % off works for Genesis 2 and 3 items, but not for older or newer ...

• Kerya said:

Even those aren't working for me. 

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

johnbuckeridge said:

Kerya said:

Even those aren't working for me. 

Some do, some don't - no rhyme or reason.

https://www.daz3d.com/baylor-hair-for-genesis-9 and https://www.daz3d.com/sebastian-hair-for-genesis-2 are working.

https://www.daz3d.com/idris-hair-for-genesis-3-male-s-female-s works too ...

https://www.daz3d.com/vance-hair-for-genesis-3--8-males does not ...

• miladyderyni_173d399f47 said:

Related question: Has Daz removed the rotating banner because they decided to limit all the promos associated with new releases to just one day?

I'm not sure whether or niot the rotating banner actually has been removed. I think all the rotating banner sales were removed for the Halloween sale. This is now the first day since the Halloween sale ended; so, we will have to wait until tomorrow to see whether or not today's sale becomes part of a rotating banner. 

• Sevrin said:

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

Havos said:

AprilYSH would first have had to sell the hair to Daz.

• Asking about the unreliable discounts on PA stores.

• Richard Haseltine said:

Asking about the unreliable discounts on PA stores.

This seems to be fixed in my test cart, at least.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,490

Havos said:

Wow, I didn't even notice them down there. The presentation format with small thumbnails all in a row is the way they present old stuff, so I didn't even bother to look at it. I just thought "nothing but lingerie; nothing I want today."

• Richard Haseltine said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Asking about the unreliable discounts on PA stores.

This seems to be fixed in my test cart, at least.

Yes, I can vouch for that.  Poor Richard - we don't half keep you busy! laugh

• felisfelis Posts: 3,927

barbult said:

Havos said:

Wow, I didn't even notice them down there. The presentation format with small thumbnails all in a row is the way they present old stuff, so I didn't even bother to look at it. I just thought "nothing but lingerie; nothing I want today."

First 2 times scrolling through that page I overlooked it. Then I read that there should be some other new, but I still overlooked it. It wasn't till 4th time where I thoroughly looked at everthing I saw the other new surprise 

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301
    edited November 2022

Grab Bag items going into cart at full price, 

Update: Now the link shows the same items, but the items all have had their discounts removed.

Oh Daz.

Post edited by Sevrin on
  • HoMartHoMart Posts: 480
    Still getting this confusing/ not so clever banner.
    Man am I glad I get 20% off everything I've already bought!
    I can remember times when the shop didn't work either, but I didn't feel like I was being made fun of.
    Screenshot 2022-11-02 193203.jpg
    832 x 610 - 88K
    Screenshot 2022-11-02 193326.jpg
    774 x 878 - 127K
  • NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,330

Sevrin said:

Grab Bag items going into cart at full price, 

Update: Now the link shows the same items, but the items all have had their discounts removed.

Oh Daz.

"Items Rotate Hourly", like I have nothing better to do all day. Do I want to get a new item to save a buck and a half each, every time?

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,794

Doesn't seem to switch on the hour, either... frown

• HoMartHoMart Posts: 480
    edited November 2022

WandW said:

how much hour is 1 DAZ-hour?
    Is that the same ratio as soon and DAZ-soon?

Post edited by HoMart on
  • Charlie Judge said:

miladyderyni_173d399f47 said:

I'm not sure whether or niot the rotating banner actually has been removed. I think all the rotating banner sales were removed for the Halloween sale. This is now the first day since the Halloween sale ended; so, we will have to wait until tomorrow to see whether or not today's sale becomes part of a rotating banner. 

I think you're right. It's back for the flash sales. That's good news. 

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,582

The flash sale with the 4.49 things is still not working at all, items show reduced price on page but are full price in cart (example: Oskarsson's Fairy Dress). Meh ...

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,582

tsroemi said:

The flash sale with the 4.49 things is still not working at all, items show reduced price on page but are full price in cart (example: Oskarsson's Fairy Dress). Meh ...

Edit: New set of items seems to be working, but I really can't fathom when the changeover time is supposed to be. Also, gotta sleep soonish.

• maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750

WandW said:

Can only call it for German time: here the change happens at 35 minutes after the full hour it seems. So the last change was 16:35 (MDT) or so..

I also expected the change to happen around the full hour, so I missed the one "Grab Bag" that would have contained enough items interesting me to use my DAZ+ coupon on them... before I could decide though - woopsie - Grab Bag changed.. The next two didn't have anything that interested me... and soon it time to go to bed for me here... ah well, DAZland makes it easy to spend nothing once more... wink

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,509
    edited November 2022

maikdecker said:

WandW said:

Can only call it for German time: here the change happens at 35 minutes after the full hour it seems. So the last change was 16:35 (MDT) or so..

I also expected the change to happen around the full hour, so I missed the one "Grab Bag" that would have contained enough items interesting me to use my DAZ+ coupon on them... before I could decide though - woopsie - Grab Bag changed.. The next two didn't have anything that interested me... and soon it time to go to bed for me here... ah well, DAZland makes it easy to spend nothing once more... wink

Same here in the US. From the DAZ Deals emails the change seems to be at about 35 to 37 minutes past the full hour. 

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • maikdecker said:

WandW said:

Similar experience.  It started off changing on the hour, then at some point it flipped to 35/37 mjinutes past.   

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,816

I have an orange banner that says: "Because you've already started your Genesis 9 collection, we have a gift just for you! For a limited time, enjoy an EXTRA 10% OFF 'Adapt' New Releases and Featured Artist Stores."

But I get the same 10% that anyone else would get based on this: "Buy any 2 ‘Adapt’ New Releases to get
    an 
    EXTRA 10% OFF* them and Featured Artist Stores."

Is the EXTRA 10% OFF the same, or has the store not been updated to make the orange banner operable?

• xyer0 said:

I have an orange banner that says: "Because you've already started your Genesis 9 collection, we have a gift just for you! For a limited time, enjoy an EXTRA 10% OFF 'Adapt' New Releases and Featured Artist Stores."

But I get the same 10% that anyone else would get based on this: "Buy any 2 ‘Adapt’ New Releases to get
    an 

Is the EXTRA 10% OFF the same, or has the store not been updated to make the orange banner operable?

It's the same as the one on the store page, from what I can see.

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,816
    edited November 2022

Cris Palomino said:

xyer0 said:

an 

If that is so, then the phrase, "Because you have already started your Genesis 9 collection," sets up a false condition for an unconditional discount since everyone, (including those who have NOT "already started [their] Genesis 9 collection"(s), receives this "gift."

The orange banner ALSO reads: "Discount valid for intended recipients only" which would seem to preclude them being the same. Alas, c'est la Daz.

Post edited by xyer0 on
  • xyer0 said:

Cris Palomino said:

xyer0 said:

an 

If that is so, then the phrase, "Because you have already started your Genesis 9 collection," sets up a false condition for an unconditional discount since everyone, (including those who have NOT "already started [their] Genesis 9 collection"(s), receives this "gift."

The orange banner ALSO reads: "Discount valid for intended recipients only" which would seem to preclude them being the same. Alas, c'est la Daz. 

The wording appears to match the banner. The title doesn't seem to add conditions since by owning one and/or the other products in the conditions means you have started your G9 collection. Discount is valid for intended recipients in both cases since you need to meet the same conditions in the banner or the sale page. 

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,985
    edited November 2022

The Adapt Orange Banner will stack with the "Stack Up Your Savings" offer.  ie: Buy 2 get 10% + 10% Orange Banner on both items = 43% Off

Edit: Chris is correct, the read the orange banner offer is the same as the promo page offer too:

"Owners or buyers of Victoria 9 HD or the Genesis 9 Essential Shapes Bundle
    get an EXTRA 10% OFF ‘Adapt’ New Releases and Featured Artist Stores¥"

Post edited by Lindsey on
This discussion has been closed.