Mid-way through 2022 a new Sales Thread:Report Issues Here "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• jardinejardine Posts: 1,201

...also seeing prices jump up considerably once items are in the cart. 

hope this can get sorted out today.

j

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,446

What happened to the Spooktacular sale? It was supposed to end tonight at midnight, not yesterday.

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,809
    edited October 2022

jardine said:

...also seeing prices jump up considerably once items are in the cart. 

hope this can get sorted out today.

j

Me to. angry  This item is in the Store at $5.59 and goes into my cart at 7.98.

https://www.daz3d.com/m3d-victorian-hair-facial-hair-hats-and-aging-for-genesis-81-male

I foolishly saved my DAZ+ coupon for the DAZ+ sale, not knowing it was going to end early, so I need to use it today.

EDIT: Is fixed as of 5:00 PM EDT...

Post edited by WandW on
  • I am getting the daz+ for a day sale price for being a pc+ member, $3.99, on the sale page. As soon as I go to my cart the price on those same items jumps back up to the non-pc+ price of $5.99. Fix your website daz.

• Richard Haseltine said:

The vanishing PC discount has been reported

This seems to be fixed.

• kimhkimh Posts: 386

NorthOf45 said:

What happened to the Spooktacular sale? It was supposed to end tonight at midnight, not yesterday.

I was pretty sure that was the case as well. I intended to buy them today and now it's gone

• ericolsenericolsen Posts: 350
    The 10% off $10 is not applying to FastGrabs, is this correct? The alert/message does not mention it not applying to them, just gift certs and new releases.
  • SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,305

ericolsen said:

The 10% off $10 is not applying to FastGrabs, is this correct? The alert/message does not mention it not applying to them, just gift certs and new releases.

• Them saying 'No tricks here-' lol, you been tricked! Or did they delete some important code or change systems that they can't get the Daz+ prices correct? 

• Drconfused said:

Them saying 'No tricks here-' lol, you been tricked! Or did they delete some important code or change systems that they can't get the Daz+ prices correct? 

That has been fixed, hasn't it?

• Richard Haseltine said:

Drconfused said:

Them saying 'No tricks here-' lol, you been tricked! Or did they delete some important code or change systems that they can't get the Daz+ prices correct? 

The wonderful part of having a forum system that makes a post wait for approval means that many are left assuming that a post is made in the order it appears. My post was made well prior to the issue being fixed. I am surprised that someone with your amount of posts would not have that as a first consideration when seeing posts that don't align with time frames. 

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,708

Drconfused said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Drconfused said:

The wonderful part of having a forum system that makes a post wait for approval means that many are left assuming that a post is made in the order it appears. My post was made well prior to the issue being fixed. I am surprised that someone with your amount of posts would not have that as a first consideration when seeing posts that don't align with time frames. 

What do you mean, 'wait for approval'? The forums can be really wonky and drop your posts, but there's no prior approval happening before posting, as far as I'm aware. 

• I am confused by this sale, but then again DAZ confuses me on most sales cause what they say is not always what I am seeing.
    This is what I am reading,
        Get 55% OFF 5 Unmissable Collections
       PLUS get an EXTRA 25% OFF* these Items when you buy any 3+ New Releases
    But when I have 3 new releases in the cart and I choose an item that is 55% off it jumps to 70% in the cart at checkout...I am not sure if my math skills have gone to crap but 55% + an extre 25% equals 80%. 
    On top of that this orange banner says that we get an extra 10% off all purchases over $10 excluding New Releases, Gift Cards, memberships, and licenses. So my expectation would be that in my cart I would see that the new releases are not discounted by this but that the extra item that is not a new release would have this extra 10% off it's checkout price as no where does it say it's not eligible with other promotions or discounts.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,649
    edited November 2022

kimh said:

NorthOf45 said:

I was pretty sure that was the case as well. I intended to buy them today and now it's gone

You are correct. From the old banner ad it was scheduled to end at DAZ midnight tonight. Please reinstated the sale. 

Spooktacular Sale.jpg
    944 x 470 - 93K
    Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 24,010

tsroemi said:

Drconfused said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Drconfused said:

What do you mean, 'wait for approval'? The forums can be really wonky and drop your posts, but there's no prior approval happening before posting, as far as I'm aware. 

A brand new forum user has to wait for approval to be sure they are not a SPAM bot.

• tsroemi said:

Drconfused said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Drconfused said:

Yes there is a wait for approval when one is "new" to the forums. It's been so long for many of us ....

• Catherine3678ab said:

tsroemi said:

Drconfused said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Drconfused said:

Yes there is a wait for approval when one is "new" to the forums. It's been so long for many of us ....

Eh, that makes sense. I was surprised that my reply was almost instantly posted and a post I made prior took longer to be 'approved' and was posted after my reply. And I hope that I didn't come across like an ass as that was not my intention.

• RenderDictator said:

Placing M3D Zombie Horse for Daz Horse 2 and another "Trick or treat" in the cart does not trigger the 40% off/10% off featured artists.

This seems to have been overshadowed by the $3.99 issue that has since been fixed. What about this issue? Any official word?

From the sale page: "Today Only: Buy any 2+ ‘Trick or Treat’ New Releases to get an EXTRA 40% OFF* them PLUS an EXTRA 10% OFF*¥ Featured Artist Stores"

So if I put the HH Demon and the Zombie Horse in my cart, I am buying them both and expect to see an extra 40% off the HH Demon. Don't get me wrong, the free Zombie Horse is nice, but the stated sale really should be honored.

• Charlie Judge said:

kimh said:

NorthOf45 said:

You are correct. From the old banner ad it was scheduled to end at DAZ midnight tonight. Please reinstated the sale. 

Any official take on this one? The wording is pretty clear.

• Drconfused said:

Catherine3678ab said:

tsroemi said:

Drconfused said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Drconfused said:

Eh, that makes sense. I was surprised that my reply was almost instantly posted and a post I made prior took longer to be 'approved' and was posted after my reply. And I hope that I didn't come across like an ass as that was not my intention.

No worries ;-) Forum is also rather glitchy at times and posts can criss-cross, pages can 504, all kinds of things. 3 people might be giving the same answer to one question -- nobody seeing the other posts until later after all pages have refreshed [including in our browsers]. 

• Drconfused said:

I am confused by this sale, but then again DAZ confuses me on most sales cause what they say is not always what I am seeing.
    This is what I am reading,
        Get 55% OFF 5 Unmissable Collections
       PLUS get an EXTRA 25% OFF* these Items when you buy any 3+ New Releases
    But when I have 3 new releases in the cart and I choose an item that is 55% off it jumps to 70% in the cart at checkout...I am not sure if my math skills have gone to crap but 55% + an extre 25% equals 80%. 

0.45 (55% off) * 0.75 (25% off)  = 0.3375 (about 66% off) * 0.9 (10% off) = .30375 (about 70% off)

On top of that this orange banner says that we get an extra 10% off all purchases over $10 excluding New Releases, Gift Cards, memberships, and licenses. So my expectation would be that in my cart I would see that the new releases are not discounted by this but that the extra item that is not a new release would have this extra 10% off it's checkout price as no where does it say it's not eligible with other promotions or discounts.

• CynderBlueCynderBlue Posts: 39
    edited November 2022

alienarea said:

Cris Palomino said:

michealwhaley said:

I am also having issues with CB Arceli  the hand deforms badly when making a fist

Did you put in a ticket in addition to reporting here?

I logged a CS ticket last Friday. No reply at all. Today I had an update in DIM. Installed it. Fingers still deforming.

Was just made aware that this was an issue, unfortunately for some reason ERC freeze did not stick to the body morph, which ment the bones did not move with the morph causing the distortion. This has been fixed and should be with you as soon as Daz can get it to you. HUGE appologies. Should you ever have any issues with any of my product PLEASE drop me a message so i can get on it straight away.  CBx

Post edited by CynderBlue on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 24,010

Text error in orange banner again.

Screenshot 2022-11-02 022629.jpg
    1258 x 721 - 169K
  • arks0ngarks0ng Posts: 272

Also a bit strange that the banner, which seems mostly about getting a discount on morph packs, is being sent to people that already have said morph packs

• arks0ng said:

Also a bit strange that the banner, which seems mostly about getting a discount on morph packs, is being sent to people that already have said morph packs

Sending on inquiry and have advised on banner title.

• Cris Palomino said:

arks0ng said:

The title has been fixed. Still, the content of that offer still makes no sense at all. 

• Mark_e593e0a5 said:

Cris Palomino said:

arks0ng said:

The title has been fixed. Still, the content of that offer still makes no sense at all. 

I got it, too, and have the bundle. It should be showing for anyone who has spent a buck and who doesnt own  any of the g9 morphs or G9 Morph Bundle, so if bundle owners are getting it, it's in error. 

• Yep, it would have made much more sense if the banner would have had an additional discount on today's bundle for owners of the previous shape bundle. Quite strange that we now have banners which give discounts on older items once bought in conjunction with current stuff. Anyhow, I am usually a victim for all kinds of lingerie products but the price is steep. At least most stuff comes in Gen8+9 versions. So I am still tempted.

• HavosHavos Posts: 5,349

I feel sorry for the PAs of today's non-lingerie products that have been reduced to a foot note right at the bottom of the sale page. Since the rotating banner has been removed, and so new releases get just a single day of exposure, then this does not seem like a lot of help in selling those products.

• Havos said:

I feel sorry for the PAs of today's non-lingerie products that have been reduced to a foot note right at the bottom of the sale page. Since the rotating banner has been removed, and so new releases get just a single day of exposure, then this does not seem like a lot of help in selling those products.

And one of the products could have been a good fit for the lingerie bundle. Puting an AprilYSH hair into that footnote requires some nerve. If I were one of those PA's I would certainly not be amused. 

This discussion has been closed.