Mid-way through 2022 a new Sales Thread:Report Issues Here "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• Chatjd said:

The extra savings discounts on the Mega Demos bundle is either worded badly or not working correctly.  The starting percentage off is 51% (Daz+) which brings the cost to $29.40. I own the Victoria 9 Mega Bundle, so would get the extra 13% off or bring the cost to $25.57 (13% of $29.40).  I also own both the Victoria 9 Brave Highlander Bundle and the Victoria 9 Medieval Warrior Bundle so should get the extra 8% off.  So following Daz math or stacking discounts I should see $23.53 in the cart but get $25.57.  So, it looks like the extra savings on the "Victoria 9 Brave Highlander Bundle or the Victoria 9 Medieval Warrior Bundle" 8% is not applying. Are buyers supposed to be able to get both discounts or should there be a big "OR" between the 13% and 8% offers that you can only get one?

Initial Cost  
    $59.99  
    $30.59 51% Discount
    $29.40  

$29.40  
    $3.82 13% Discount
    $25.57  

$25.57  
    $2.05 8% Discount
    $23.53  

The Mega Bundle includes the content from the smaller bundles but not the bundles themselves, it is not - I would think - intended that you get both discounts, just one or the other.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,649
    edited October 2022

The top of the 'Trick or Treat' banner ad states:

Celebrate Halloween with 2 FREE Daz Originals

However, the coupon farther down on the page only provides one free DAZ Original and is only uesable once.

while I am grateful for the one free item, how do I  get the second free item? 

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

Charlie Judge said:

The top of the 'Trick or Treat' banner ad states:

Celebrate Halloween with 2 FREE Daz Originals

However, the coupon farther down on the page only provides one free DAZ Original and is only uesable once.

while I am grateful for the one free item, how do I  get the second free item? 

Top of the page https://www.daz3d.com/trick-or-treat-from-daz

Today Only: Get M3D Zombie Horse for Daz Horse 2 FREE*
    when you buy any New Release over $5!

Kerya said:

Top of the page https://www.daz3d.com/trick-or-treat-from-daz

Today Only: Get M3D Zombie Horse for Daz Horse 2 FREE*
    when you buy any New Release over $5!

Thanks Kerya. I'm not sure how I missed that; maybe just too focused on the free catagory. 

• jeylienjeylien Posts: 33

Sorry I'm a bit late on this, wasn't able to get on it sooner but hoping still relevant: Was the Genesis 9 Essential Shapes Bundle still supposed to discount further for those of us that already own the Starter Essentials Expansion to make up for already owning that item? Because I'm having the same situation as others mentioned here back on the 26th, in that currently it would be cheaper for me if I just bought the 3 items that I don't already own, individually. The bundle shows as $37.72 in my cart (same as listed on the store page), but the Body Shapes + Head Shapes + Expressions individual products total to $34.27, a good $3.45 less. I noticed there's nothing on the store page or anywhere else except previous comments here saying you should get the bundle for the price of only the items you don't own, so just wondering if this is how it's supposed to be, or if it's a bug and I should be seeing a lower price when adding the bundle to my cart?

• jeylien said:

Sorry I'm a bit late on this, wasn't able to get on it sooner but hoping still relevant: Was the Genesis 9 Essential Shapes Bundle still supposed to discount further for those of us that already own the Starter Essentials Expansion to make up for already owning that item? Because I'm having the same situation as others mentioned here back on the 26th, in that currently it would be cheaper for me if I just bought the 3 items that I don't already own, individually. The bundle shows as $37.72 in my cart (same as listed on the store page), but the Body Shapes + Head Shapes + Expressions individual products total to $34.27, a good $3.45 less. I noticed there's nothing on the store page or anywhere else except previous comments here saying you should get the bundle for the price of only the items you don't own, so just wondering if this is how it's supposed to be, or if it's a bug and I should be seeing a lower price when adding the bundle to my cart?

Such offers have usually been time-limited, but I have asked in case it is still meant to apply

• generalgameplayinggeneralgameplaying Posts: 517
    edited October 2022

Interactive license adding for already bought products has been kaputt for a while by now. It's not really possible to buy items at a discount, and later bulk-buy the interactive licenses (for me), because it fails before payment with an error message along the lines of "you can't do that now". It just keeps failing too often.

Post edited by generalgameplaying on
  • RaketeRakete Posts: 90

When I put Daz+ items in my cart the price goes up to the non-Daz+ price. So for example something that shows $4.19 on the product page then costs $13.27 in my cart.

• joannajoanna Posts: 1,307

Rakete said:

When I put Daz+ items in my cart the price goes up to the non-Daz+ price. So for example something that shows $4.19 on the product page then costs $13.27 in my cart.

I have the same problem with Daz+ for a Day Items section. The price on the product page is $3.99 (correct for Daz+ member), but it the cart it jumps to $5.99. I emptied my cart and tested it with a randomly few items from the list, and all of them go up to 5.99.

• SBibbSBibb Posts: 597

I'm also having an issue where certain items increase in price in the cart.

Just as an example, if I put the Crow 8.1 Mega Bundle, it goes from showing as $80.85 on the page to $122.50 in the cart, when it should have dropped due to having 2 or more "Fabulous Recent Items" also in the cart.

• ericolsenericolsen Posts: 350

The Daz for a Day items were discounting correctly to 3.99 for me being a Daz member but they have since jumped back up to the higher price. 

• If you checkout, do the prices change?

• I'm also have the same issue with certain items prices increase in the shopping cart.  There are a few things I would like to purchase, so I hope it will be fixed soon.  

• joannajoanna Posts: 1,307

DoctorJellybean said:

If you checkout, do the prices change?

From what I can see, no. They're still higher when you proceed from the cart to the billing info. 

DoctorJellybean said:

If you checkout, do the prices change?

They do not. 

• Having the same trouble with DAZ For a Day $3.99 specials jumping up in price once placed in my cart. 

• jamesr said:

Having the same trouble with DAZ For a Day $3.99 specials jumping up in price once placed in my cart. 

I've logged out, cleared cookies/cache, logged back in, removed/replaced items in the cart. Nothing seems to be working to get the prices to the $3.99 they're supposed to be.frown

Wondering...should I just buy them at the higher price and request a refund/credit afterwards? 

jamesr said:

jamesr said:

Having the same trouble with DAZ For a Day $3.99 specials jumping up in price once placed in my cart. 

I've logged out, cleared cookies/cache, logged back in, removed/replaced items in the cart. Nothing seems to be working to get the prices to the $3.99 they're supposed to be.frown

Wondering...should I just buy them at the higher price and request a refund/credit afterwards? 

You can do that if you're in a hurry, they will honor that. I'm going to wait for them to fix it. 

edited October 2022

ericolsen said:

The Daz for a Day items were discounting correctly to 3.99 for me being a Daz member but they have since jumped back up to the higher price. 

Same here. Actually it seems to also be affecting DAZ+ discounts on DAZ Orogonals. For example DOs jump tp full price (less my orange banner 10% discount). 

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • SkyewolfSkyewolf Posts: 474

having the same issue. Curly Top updo states 61% off on the store page but in my cart only 30% off.

• dziemian.paweldziemian.pawel Posts: 107
    edited October 2022

also Monthly PA Coupon  stopped working for me, this is my cart an hour ago, now it says that the coupon is not valid wen I try to apply it to this cart

cart.PNG
    1508 x 1174 - 223K
    Post edited by dziemian.pawel on
  • beregarberegar Posts: 269
    edited October 2022

It's not just the $3.99 items that go up in price (which also happened to me) but for example the Zeus outfit shows price of $5.44 on the website but when I add it into the cart it goes up to $7.77. Happened with a few other items as well.

Post edited by beregar on
  • Placing M3D Zombie Horse for Daz Horse 2 and another "Trick or treat" in the cart does not trigger the 40% off/10% off featured artists.

• ramastersramasters Posts: 91
    edited October 2022

I'm also having issues with cart price being higher than store price and 10_22DAZPLUS not working.

Post edited by ramasters on
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

Yes, everything I put in tyhe cart goes up in price. I'm somewhat certain the problem is that the DAZ+ membership discount is being dropped. See attached. I'm being charged as if I was not a DAZ+ member on the item in the cart. When It's out of the cart, it's back to the discount it should have for a DAZ+ member for this particvular sale.

Pricing Error.png
    1320 x 710 - 63K
    Pricing Error 2.png
    1180 x 905 - 1M
  • Also having price issues, when I add Municipal Building to my cart the price jumps from $5.59 to $17.47

Also, the front banner says 2 free items but everywhere else says 1 free item. Or did I miss a way to get the second free item today?
  • The vanishing PC discount has been reported

• ericolsen said:

Also, the front banner says 2 free items but everywhere else says 1 free item. Or did I miss a way to get the second free item today?

https://www.daz3d.com/m3d-zombie-horse-for-daz-horse-2 - is the second free if you buy a new item over 5$

• ericolsen said:

Free item with coupon, free zombie horse with a purchase of one of today's items.

This discussion has been closed.