Mid-way through 2022 a new Sales Thread:Report Issues Here "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151
    edited July 2022

It ends at midnight, the actual changeover time, refardless of if the software has issues and is delayed.

Post edited by Cris Palomino on
  • xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,814
    edited July 2022

I'm not getting an extra 10% off my purchase, even though I've not bought anything today.

Screen Shot 2022-07-16 at 7.13.34 AM.png
    1450 x 1254 - 2M
    Screen Shot 2022-07-16 at 7.14.45 AM.png
    2250 x 826 - 212K
    Post edited by xyer0 on
  • ioonrxoonioonrxoon Posts: 886

@xyer0 It doesn't work with new releases, it's mentioned there under "You're on day 5..."

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,814

@ioonrxoon Thanks so much, my friend!

• bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,821

I have an orange banner today that reads

Needs copy and title -- in the studio

Indeed it does.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,502

Wierd. I just had an ornge banner message pop uo titled "Needs copy and title - in the studio" and that is all the message says.

• Charlie Judge said:

Wierd. I just had an ornge banner message pop uo titled "Needs copy and title - in the studio" and that is all the message says.

Same here, Guess its a new encryption code :)

• James_HJames_H Posts: 1,011

Have the banner now: really odd.

• benniewoodellbenniewoodell Posts: 1,933

James_H said:

Have the banner now: really odd.

It happens. You put a placeholder in to remind you what you need, and then you forget and run it. I was on a college newspaper years ago and the one guy put a placeholder title for his CD review that said "New Eminem CD, Cool Dude!" Guess what placeholder we forgot to change before we sent the paper to the printer? Four thousand papers distributed with that headline printed lol. 

• I assume it's for the new In The Studio stream, and probably should have some kind of associated offer. I have sent in a report of the missing text.

• Quasar said:

I made a purchase last night after the usual cutoff point for DAZ midnight but before the promotions changed over in the store. How can I tell if my purchases counted towards the stack up sale? It says I'm on day one today, so I'm guessing it didn't count for yesterday. If not, will it count for today and put me on day 2 tomorrow?

It should update instantly, but it also counts to seven days before the current time as far as I know so if a purchase was a week and a litle bit back it won't count. Certainly my purchase yesterday showed as an extra dat immediately

• Richard Haseltine said:

I assume it's for the new In The Studio stream, and probably should have some kind of associated offer. I have sent in a report of the missing text.

And looks fixed, probably too quick to be a response to my email.

• marblemarble Posts: 7,456

Well I started on Day 3 of "Streaking" a couple of days ago and I have now made it all the way to Day 2.  So I'm stuck on 4%.

• marble said:

Well I started on Day 3 of "Streaking" a couple of days ago and I have now made it all the way to Day 2.  So I'm stuck on 4%.

I just purchased a Vault item and gained a day/2% discount.

• marblemarble Posts: 7,456

Richard Haseltine said:

marble said:

Ah so I have to buy stuff each day to move the streak counter? I missed that little nugget of essential information.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,468

marble said:

Richard Haseltine said:

marble said:

Ah so I have to buy stuff each day to move the streak counter? I missed that little nugget of essential information.

I sent you a PM.

• marble said:

Richard Haseltine said:

marble said:

No, but only the days on which you purchased (out of the last seven) will earn a 2% discount. It can be gappy, and you will still get a credit for the purchase days.

Richard Haseltine said:

marble said:

Check carefully. I just purchased an item and my counters increased from day 4 with 8% discount to day 5 with 10% discount. However, my in cart price still only reflects the 8% discount for day 4 .

• Regarding the streak discount. I have made a purchase each day so far. It says I am in day 5 ( even though this should be day 4 ). Most importantly, my purchase basket which I left overnight has the exact same price it had yesterday. At 50.06 total value, 2% should subtract 1$ out of it. There are old items in the basket, none in the categories that are excluded from the discount offered by the streak program.

j_jobs_5aed5ee339 said:

Regarding the streak discount. I have made a purchase each day so far. It says I am in day 5 ( even though this should be day 4 ). Most importantly, my purchase basket which I left overnight has the exact same price it had yesterday. At 50.06 total value, 2% should subtract 1$ out of it. There are old items in the basket, none in the categories that are excluded from the discount offered by the streak program.

When posting issues like this, it can be helpfil to show a screenshot or list the items in your cart. Depending on the issue, we can try to replicate the problem. 

• Cris Palomino said:

j_jobs_5aed5ee339 said:

Regarding the streak discount. I have made a purchase each day so far. It says I am in day 5 ( even though this should be day 4 ). Most importantly, my purchase basket which I left overnight has the exact same price it had yesterday. At 50.06 total value, 2% should subtract 1$ out of it. There are old items in the basket, none in the categories that are excluded from the discount offered by the streak program.

When posting issues like this, it can be helpfil to show a screenshot or list the items in your cart. Depending on the issue, we can try to replicate the problem. 

you're right, but i had to leave and no time to compose a screenshot with a longer list. Here it is now.

cart.jpg
    1184 x 1403 - 240K
    edited July 2022

j_jobs_5aed5ee339 said:

Cris Palomino said:

j_jobs_5aed5ee339 said:

you're right, but i had to leave and no time to compose a screenshot with a longer list. Here it is now.

So are you saying another dollar should have come off the total? 

• Cris Palomino said:

j_jobs_5aed5ee339 said:

Cris Palomino said:

j_jobs_5aed5ee339 said:

Yesterday evening the price was the same. According to the streak rules, today I should have 2% more discount, right ?

edited July 2022

j_jobs_5aed5ee339 said:

Cris Palomino said:

j_jobs_5aed5ee339 said:

Cris Palomino said:

j_jobs_5aed5ee339 said:

Yesterday evening the price was the same. According to the streak rules, today I should have 2% more discount, right ?

If you made the required purchase, yes, but you may have to do a ticket if you don't see a discount change. Will be hard to get an answer on the weekend. 

• j_jobs_5aed5ee339 said:

Cris Palomino said:

j_jobs_5aed5ee339 said:

Cris Palomino said:

j_jobs_5aed5ee339 said:

Yesterday evening the price was the same. According to the streak rules, today I should have 2% more discount, right 

After buying a gift card, now it says I am in day 6 of streaking, with a discount of supposedly 12%, but the price of the same products has not changed accordingly :

cart2.jpg
    1193 x 678 - 139K

j_jobs_5aed5ee339 said:

j_jobs_5aed5ee339 said:

Cris Palomino said:

j_jobs_5aed5ee339 said:

Cris Palomino said:

j_jobs_5aed5ee339 said:

Yesterday evening the price was the same. According to the streak rules, today I should have 2% more discount, right 

After buying a gift card, now it says I am in day 6 of streaking, with a discount of supposedly 12%, but the price of the same products has not changed accordingly :

My expeience with this is tha as soon as you make a purchase the ad will show an increase in the number of days streaking and discount: BUT the increased discount will not be applied in your cart until turnover time (DAZ midnight). 

• In the last stacking run, I logged a bug because the streaking day count dropped by 1 at 6pm DAZ time (12pm here in NZ) despite purchasing before and after that time (both purchases also before DAZ midnight). In this stacking run exactly the same is happening. 11:15 am NZ yesterday the cart showed I was on day 4 of streaking. I made a purchase then 12:15 pm I started a new cart and was on day 3 of streaking. This is annoying because it looks like I am losing despite purchasing. I have logged the bug again but I am curious if anyone else is seeing the cart streaking day count drop at the same time (6pm Utah time) or maybe even lunchtime in your local time zone (as this might be a time zone related issue)?

• Mine shows day 3 of streaking, even though I have already purchased three days in a row.  Also, I have a banner that gives an extra 15% off artist items, but the discount isn't coming off.  Just the 6%.  All screwed up.  On Thursday, my screen said that was day one, so how are some of you on day six?  

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,325

Apparently users got a running start from the seven days before the actual start of the promotion. That was unexpected (and unexplained until later), but I guess it does reward those who buy constantly.

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,778

The new orange banner for 15% off the linked featured artists stores is not working. 

This discussion has been closed.