Mid-way through 2022 a new Sales Thread:Report Issues Here "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,225

Reporting.

• Lindsey said:

I got an orange banner for today's promo:  https://www.daz3d.com/fight-off-the-undead-survival-instinct

Unfortunately, none of the discounts listed work.

Page up now.

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,696

Just something that may be of interest to some, if you're thinking of getting the Halcyon Fragment shirt as a breakout item, there's a version called '... shirtS' which indeed includes both, the long and the short sleeves: https://www.daz3d.com/halcyon-fragment-outfit-shirts-for-genesis-8-and-81-females. It's on the sales page but not, I think, on the normal shop page - seems to be only the short-sleeved version there as of right now.

• namffuak said:

Richard Haseltine said:

namffuak said:

The Mix and Match Sci-fi Barrels doesn't have download links.

It has install types listed, so at least oen file should be associated with the product. Which methods have you checked?

Here's what I've got in the product library - connect stand-alone. If this is intentional I'll be returning the product.

The product page says manual install - have you checked they are not misplaced in one of the expandable sections?

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,945
    tsroemi said:

Just something that may be of interest to some, if you're thinking of getting the Halcyon Fragment shirt as a breakout item, there's a version called '... shirtS' which indeed includes both, the long and the short sleeves: https://www.daz3d.com/halcyon-fragment-outfit-shirts-for-genesis-8-and-81-females. It's on the sales page but not, I think, on the normal shop page - seems to be only the short-sleeved version there as of right now.

The breakouts have further breakouts? This is getting crazy.
  • Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,395
    edited July 2022

Richard Haseltine said:

namffuak said:

Richard Haseltine said:

namffuak said:

It has install types listed, so at least oen file should be associated with the product. Which methods have you checked?

Here's what I've got in the product library - connect stand-alone. If this is intentional I'll be returning the product.

The product page says manual install - have you checked they are not misplaced in one of the expandable sections?

Mix and Match Sci-fi Barrels No download links  

I did expandmthe sections and no they are not there

Screenshot from 2022-07-13 09-06-47.png
    1066 x 798 - 203K
    Post edited by Robert Freise on
  • Robert Freise said:

Richard Haseltine said:

namffuak said:

Richard Haseltine said:

namffuak said:

OK, thank you - I will send in a query.

Richard Haseltine said:

Robert Freise said:

Richard Haseltine said:

namffuak said:

Richard Haseltine said:

namffuak said:

Thanks 

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,644

Lindsey said:

I got an orange banner for today's promo:  https://www.daz3d.com/fight-off-the-undead-survival-instinct

I must be out of the loop. I didn't get one. 

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,809

The "Urban Battle Skirt" made me smile...  laugh

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,920

Robert Freise said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Robert Freise said:

Richard Haseltine said:

namffuak said:

Richard Haseltine said:

namffuak said:

Thanks 

The files should be there now and if not wait a bit for the system to update.

frank0314 said:

Robert Freise said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Robert Freise said:

Richard Haseltine said:

namffuak said:

Richard Haseltine said:

namffuak said:

Thanks 

The files should be there now and if not wait a bit for the system to update.

They are there now 

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,985

Charlie Judge said:

Lindsey said:

I must be out of the loop. I didn't get one. 

cuz I bought one of the recent Paris bundles... 

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,442

Ugh, are we doing this Streaking Stack-up gimmick again? Because it was so well done the last time? Not once did it indicate the proper discount or streak, although it sometimes worked in the cart, but not always. And 7 days at 4% is 28%, or did they mean 2% per day? I'm not playing this time, even though I'm seeing Day 1 and 4% already.

It said I was on day 5

• Math problems.

4 * 7 = 14 :)

bad_math.jpg
    645 x 312 - 83K
  • Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,184

Well, did not make much use of this although I had a full streak last time. And since I am still broke 3D-wise from the last big sale I guess it's wishlist time for the next weeks. Better save some money for the bad heating bill which will hit us Europeans sooner or later. $-EUR exchange rate does the rest. Time to finally install/test out all that stuff I already own. Shiny new products will have to wait for another sale.

• JazzyBearJazzyBear Posts: 803

My cart says day 2 not day 1.

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,793
    edited July 2022

The orange banner for 10% off is not working correctly. I have https://www.daz3d.com/lofty-bedroom in the cart which is $6.64 and 10% off should be $5.97 but it’s $6.26 in the cart with the code. I haven’t tried other items. This is not a fast grab item. It says Thank you for your loyalty! Please enjoy an EXTRA 10% OFF and lists exceptions but this not in any of the categories and getting a partial discount.

Just tried with other items in the Select Structures category and they have the same issue. Not getting the full 10% off. 

Post edited by Wonderland on

Wonderland said:

The orange banner for 10% off is not working correctly. I have https://www.daz3d.com/lofty-bedroom in the cart which is $6.64 and 10% off should be $5.97 but it’s $6.26 in the cart with the code. I haven’t tried other items. This is not a fast grab item. It says Thank you for your loyalty! Please enjoy an EXTRA 10% OFF and lists exceptions but this not in any of the categories and getting a partial discount.

Just tried with other items in the Select Structures category and they have the same issue. Not getting the full 10% off. 

I just put it in my cart and with  EXTRA-TEN, it came to 5.98.

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,793
    edited July 2022

Cris Palomino said:

Wonderland said:

I just put it in my cart and with  EXTRA-TEN, it came to 5.98.

I tried it by itself, I tried other items from that category and it comes out to 5.7% off for everything. I tried in 2 browsers on the iPad and one on the PC so not a browser issue. 

B1A07547-C6AB-4C2A-8FEC-97C6D077B235.jpeg
    1536 x 878 - 248K
    Post edited by Wonderland on
  • j_jobs_5aed5ee339 said:

Math problems.

This seems to have been corrected.

• NathNath Posts: 2,771
    edited July 2022

Richard Haseltine said:

j_jobs_5aed5ee339 said:

Math problems.

At the moment it says on today's sale page:

Get an EXTRA 8% OFF* your cart for each daily purchase you make in a 7-day period
    After a 7-day streak, you could earn up to an EXTRA 14% OFF* your cart!

First day: 8% off 100 - Second day: 8% off 92 etc. OR 8+8+8 etc. HOW does it come out at 14% off?

Post edited by Nath on
  • Nath said:

Richard Haseltine said:

j_jobs_5aed5ee339 said:

Math problems.

Get an EXTRA 8% OFF* your cart for each daily purchase you make in a 7-day period

First day: 8% off 100 - Second day: 8% off 92 etc. OR 8+8+8 etc. HOW does it come out at 14% off?

Where does it say that? I see 2%.

edited July 2022

Richard Haseltine said:

Nath said:

Richard Haseltine said:

j_jobs_5aed5ee339 said:

Math problems.

Where does it say that? I see 2%.

Here: https://www.daz3d.com/contemporary-bundle

It briefly shows "2 %" and then it jumps to "8 %" even after I have tossed my cookies.

Untitled-1.png
    994 x 848 - 811K
    Post edited by Nath on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,920

It's showing 2% for me

frank0314 said:

It's showing 2% for me

Only if I go to a new browser; in this one, even if I toss the cookies and log out and in, it flashes 2% and then jumps to 8%.

But it's okay, I already missed one day, and whatever the percentage is, unless the stuff in my wishlist is already spectacularly on sale an extra 8 or 10 or 12 % isn't going to make the difference. Certainly not now that the Euro has dipped below the dollar.

This discussion has been closed.