Mid-way through 2022 a new Sales Thread:Report Issues Here "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301

This whole Rebel Outfit for Genesis 8 Females Bundle is selling for USD 5.03, while the 6 individual components sell for USD 3.21 each (2.51 for the shorts).  

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

Sevrin said:

This whole Rebel Outfit for Genesis 8 Females Bundle is selling for USD 5.03, while the 6 individual components sell for USD 3.21 each (2.51 for the shorts).  

So i'm guessing the bundle's a good deal. 

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,141

Sevrin said:

That's not a bundle, that's an outfit!

Dana 

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,496

Once again the flash sale doesn't stack and is therefore not so great for DAZ+ members.

• maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750

Charlie Judge said:

Once again the flash sale doesn't stack and is therefore not so great for DAZ+ members.

Which makes it easy to ignore. Anything that helps me to not to spend any money is welcomed by my credit card wink

• marblemarble Posts: 7,453
    edited July 2022

maikdecker said:

Charlie Judge said:

Which makes it easy to ignore. Anything that helps me to not to spend any money is welcomed by my credit card wink

Same here. Done a lot of ignoring lately - especially the moment I read "... when you buy ..".

Post edited by marble on

marble said:

maikdecker said:

Charlie Judge said:

Same here. Done a lot of ignoring lately - especially the moment I read "... when you buy ..".

And we don't even get a set of steak knives. 

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,981
    edited July 2022

I just bought 2 DOs at 75% off from the DAZ coupon of 2022 Jul 10 but even though the sale went through, the bought products in my library, and the order in my list of completed orders I did not get an email order receipt as I've always gotten in the past.

-----

Not sure if this email caused the problem to be flagged and fixed but 2 or so hours later and I got my order receipt via email as usual.

Post edited by nonesuch00 on

nonesuch00 said:

I just bought 2 DOs at 75% off from the DAZ coupon of 2022 Jul 10 but even though the sale went through, the bought products in my library, and the order in my list of completed orders I did not get an email order receipt as I've always gotten in the past.

-----

Not sure if this email caused the problem to be flagged and fixed but 2 or so hours later and I got my order receipt via email as usual.

I also bought two with the 75% coupn however, I was in two minds about those purchases because the DAZ Deals add-on has an indication of recent prices and both have been lower recently than the 75% discount price. I almost cancelled because I thought that those lower prices would come around again soon. In fact I've resisted buying many things because of that Recent Best Price indicator.

I did get a "Thank you for your purchase" email though.

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,794
    I didnt use the 75% DO coupon because it didnt stack with the Daz+ discount, nor could I use my DAZ+ coupons on the order...

Looked through the entire listing...only one item was in my Wishlist, and it's something I don't really want or need right now.  May not actually need it at all.  Put it in my Wishlist because it was interesting.  Underwhelmed.

Dana

• amaragh2@gmail.com[email protected] Posts: 199
    edited July 2022

Is this perhaps a miss for the sale, since its store wide, i can't see why it's not on sale: https://www.daz3d.com/luna-infinity-outfit-bundle

Post edited by [email protected] on

ShadowSkillz said:

Is this perhaps a miss for the sale, since its store wide, i can't see why it's not on sale: https://www.daz3d.com/luna-infinity-outfit-bundle

It usually take a little longer than the stated 60 days from release for new items to be included in sales. 

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,794

WandW said:

I didnt use the 75% DO coupon because it didnt stack with the Daz+ discount, nor could I use my DAZ+ coupons on the order...

Case in point; today's 61% off sale on 2+ DOs gives 73% after the DAZ+ discount, and coupons can be used on them, so it's a better deal for me.  Of couse, the items on my WL have been chepaer yet in the recent past, so still may not pull the trigger...

WandW said:

WandW said:

Case in point; today's 61% off sale on 2+ DOs gives 73% after the DAZ+ discount, and coupons can be used on them, so it's a better deal for me.  Of couse, the items on my WL have been chepaer yet in the recent past, so still may not pull the trigger...

Yeah - that was a chance to use my DAZ+ coupons which I routinely forget to do most months.

I usually try to wait until the end of the month to use my coupon(s).  Usually, I can only afford to use the DO coupon.  Sometimes I can get items up to $18 so I can use the other one, but not usually.  Sometimes, I wait so long that while I'm looking at things, the clock rolls over and I can't use it.  I've tried to avoid that this past year.

Dana

DanaTA said:

I usually try to wait until the end of the month to use my coupon(s).  Usually, I can only afford to use the DO coupon.  Sometimes I can get items up to $18 so I can use the other one, but not usually.  Sometimes, I wait so long that while I'm looking at things, the clock rolls over and I can't use it.  I've tried to avoid that this past year.

Dana

Maybe they should have a special DAZ+ Coupon-Qualified-Items sale? At least it would remind us all that we have the coupons and might want to use them.

marble said:

DanaTA said:

Dana

Maybe they should have a special DAZ+ Coupon-Qualified-Items sale? At least it would remind us all that we have the coupons and might want to use them.

I have a reminder that pops up around the 28th, and I snooze it, and snooze it.  Like I said, I'm trying to not put it off until the last hour.

Dana 

• namffuaknamffuak Posts: 4,087

The Mix and Match Sci-fi Barrels doesn't have download links.

• namffuak said:

It has install types listed, so at least oen file should be associated with the product. Which methods have you checked?

edited July 2022

What is the point of stating that a Flash Sale offer expires at a certain time if it is still being promoted long after that expiry time? It is now 20h40m MDT and the Flash Sale was supposed to expire at 18h59m. Are the prices still valid? Not that I want to buy anything from that Flash Sale but I was checking to see if there is a new one following that.

Post edited by marble on
  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,496

marble said:

What is the point of stating that a Flash Sale offer expires at a certain time if it is still being promoted long after that expiry time? It is now 20h40m MDT and the Flash Sale was supposed to expire at 18h59m. Are the prices still valid? Not that I want to buy anything from that Flash Sale but I was checking to see if there is a new one following that.

It seems to be partially valid. The items are 50% off in your cart BUT adding three or more does not increase the discoumt to 60%.  

Charlie Judge said:

marble said:

It seems to be partially valid. The items are 50% off in your cart BUT adding three or more does not increase the discoumt to 60%.  

Still there at the moment ... a couple more hours and they risk having people in Europe waking up. 

• namffuaknamffuak Posts: 4,087
    edited July 2022

Richard Haseltine said:

namffuak said:

It has install types listed, so at least oen file should be associated with the product. Which methods have you checked?

Here's what I've got in the product library - connect stand-alone. If this is intentional I'll be returning the product.

mix-n-match install.jpg
    767 x 805 - 90K
    Post edited by namffuak on
  • Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,477

Store hasn't turned over for me yet, anybody else got anything?

• Silent WinterSilent Winter Posts: 3,668

^me neither

• the only new thing today is the 10% voucher for daz+ subscribers ?

• Mark_e593e0a5Mark_e593e0a5 Posts: 1,570

j_jobs_5aed5ee339 said:

the only new thing today is the 10% voucher for daz+ subscribers ?

Which also does not seem to work... 

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,985

I got an orange banner for today's promo:  https://www.daz3d.com/fight-off-the-undead-survival-instinct

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,324

The links from the Newsletter will get you to the new promo page

This discussion has been closed.