Mid-way through 2022 a new Sales Thread:Report Issues Here "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• qingliuhongtaiqingliuhongtai Posts: 43
    edited July 2022

cher21_94393d8637 said:

qingliuhongtai said:

I cannot apply "DAZO4YOU" coupon.

1. Add one Amazing Freebie Item to my cart.
    2. Add two New Release items to my cart over $5.
    3. Try to apply "DAZO4YOU" coupon.
    4. My cart says "Coupon code is not valid".

Maybe I do not understand the correct way to apply because I am not good at English.
    Could you please check my procedure?

Each new item must be more than $5. Any item less than $5 does not qualify. 

Exellent! 

I have succeeded to apply the coupon!

Thank you for your teaching!

スクリーンショット 2022-07-20 03.00.26_trim.jpg
    1125 x 607 - 122K
    Post edited by qingliuhongtai on
  • NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,329

NorthOf45 said:

Richard Haseltine said:

j_jobs_5aed5ee339 said:

Cris Palomino said:

j_jobs_5aed5ee339 said:

This is the 7th day for me but it still shows 6th, and the discount is the same as yesterday.

According to our records, it looks like day 6. 

messages yesterday reported 12% discount so yesterday was day 6 ?

It's potentialy day seven, it is looking at each of the previous seven days even if they are before the offer started.

Same situation for me. I started at 4% (credit for purchases on two days prior to the start of the promotion). Yesterday I started at Day 6, 12%, then dropped to Day 5, 10% at some point late in the day. I learned the last time DAZ had this sort of promotion that a purchase would bump it back to where is should be (something small and ineligible for the extra discount), then proceed with the regular purchase with the correct discount. Not that the 2% difference ever amounted to more than $1, or even close, but it's the principle. The sales are not always living up to the advertised terms and conditions. Not on the promo pages, and not in the cart.

...and now it has dropped back AGAIN to Day 5 @10% (promo pages and in cart). I got 12% off yesterday, I should be getting 14% as of today. If I do make a purchase eligible for the discount today, I will be filing a ticket for the difference, no matter how insignificant the amount.

• bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,821

Richard Haseltine said:

It's potentialy day seven, it is looking at each of the previous seven days even if they are before the offer started.

It really can't seem to make up its mind. This morning, I was on Day 7 with a 14% discount; now, I'm suddenly on Day 6 again with 12%. I think the algorithm may be a little wonky.

• LeticiaLeticia Posts: 126

I was just noting that.  I didn't purchase this morning.  Came back and my cart was a few percent more expensive.  Cleared it for now.  Very irritating.  I was 7 days, and then I was 6.

• marblemarble Posts: 7,459
    edited July 2022

Well, after starting my Streak on Day 3, it dropped to Day 2 on the next day. The following day I bought something but it still remained on Day 2. Now it is right back to Day 1. Just hilarious. At this rate I will be owing them money as the streak goes into the negative.

Post edited by marble on
  • NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,329

As expected, the discount went up a notch after buying a Fast-Grab item, but only to Day 6, not Day 7 where it should be. Let's see if it holds tomorrow. No more stuff today.

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,778
    edited July 2022

I’ve been on day 6 of stacking for 3 days in a row now after buying eligible items every day.

Post edited by Wonderland on
  • Wonderland said:

I’ve been on day 6 of stacking for 3 days in a row now after buying eligible items every day.

same here, still on day 6th, with a 12% discount...

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,571

It's not working correctly for me either, stuck at day 6 for two days now, despite buying. Jeez, people ...

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,479
    I think it is a sliding 7 day period. If you started with days of discount at the beginning from purchases before the sale, those days are aging out of the 7 day window and don't count anymore. The discount doesn't ratchet up and stick. Mods can correct me if I'm wrong. It is hard to know, since Daz hasn't explained it well. This sale scheme certainly just seems to make people angry.
  • Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,175

Stuck on day 3 as well but todays offers are not gonna make me continue my streak anyhow I guess.

• AtiAti Posts: 9,107

https://www.daz3d.com/black-mamba-outfit-for-genesis-8-and-81-females-bundle While it says it's a bundle, it does not list any items as being part of the bundle. Parts that I assume are supposed to be part of it are also not listed as being part of any bundles.

• Mark_e593e0a5Mark_e593e0a5 Posts: 1,570

Ati said:

https://www.daz3d.com/black-mamba-outfit-for-genesis-8-and-81-females-bundle While it says it's a bundle, it does not list any items as being part of the bundle. Parts that I assume are supposed to be part of it are also not listed as being part of any bundles.

If purchased, you just get only the bundle which does not load anything and showing a bunch of error messages. 

https://www.daz3d.com/shadow-realm-bundle costs $34.28

https://www.daz3d.com/victorian-vampire-bundle costs $24.48

These two together cost $58.76

https://www.daz3d.com/creatures-of-the-night-bundle costs $66.13 and seems to only contain items from the two bundles above. Is this price correct? Pay more when you buy everything together, instead of separately?

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

Ati said:

If purchased, you just get only the bundle which does not load anything and showing a bunch of error messages. 

Enquiring. Can you show a screenshot? 

• Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,328

Not cool angry

Weekend in Paris Bundle I bought it back on  2022-06-16  at 1:14:25 PM and everything was there

Now these are no longer in my Product Library

Matteo HD for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Male

M Fashion Casual Outfit V1 for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Male Bundle

Redz dForce Matteo Hair and Beard for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Male

Redz Matteo Expressions for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Male

Parisian Dome

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,652
    edited July 2022

Robert Freise said:

Not cool angry

Weekend in Paris Bundle I bought it back on  2022-06-16  at 1:14:25 PM and everything was there

Parisian Dome

Submit a ticket to let them know.

Edited to add:

This isn't a standard behavior and only happens when products have been returned or posibly a copyright issue.

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,175

Boy, who comes up with ideas like "get those clearance items for $1.99 if you buy a new release > 5$"?

I might find one but that also makes me
    - reduce the overall number of clearance items I get - budget, you know.
    - buy the new DAZ+ items later (two of them are >$4 which is high for DAZ+ but still too low to use for the clearance promo plus even getting both does not count) - budget you know
    - not buy those >$5 PA catalog products I would have otherwise bought - budget, you know.

• Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,328

frank0314 said:

Robert Freise said:

Not cool angry

Parisian Dome

Submit a ticket to let them know

Have done so but not holding my breath 

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,652

Robert Freise said:

frank0314 said:

Robert Freise said:

Not cool angry

Parisian Dome

Submit a ticket to let them know

Have done so but not holding my breath 

Edited my post above to add an additional note.

• yeah ill be waiting for the discount to reflect the number of das in which i purchased ( 14% for 7 days ) before placing another order. Anyone knows for how long this discount will be applied on orders values ? it's only today, or... ?

• Ati said:

https://www.daz3d.com/shadow-realm-bundle costs $34.28

https://www.daz3d.com/victorian-vampire-bundle costs $24.48

These two together cost $58.76

https://www.daz3d.com/creatures-of-the-night-bundle costs $66.13 and seems to only contain items from the two bundles above. Is this price correct? Pay more when you buy everything together, instead of separately?

Wondering the same thing!

• Joe2018Joe2018 Posts: 247

But you get 20% Off when you buy the Mega Bundle. See: Creatures of the Night | Daz 3D

Joe2018 said:

But you get 20% Off when you buy the Mega Bundle. See: Creatures of the Night | Daz 3D

Today. Any maybe for a couple more days. But the bundles will be in the store for years to come—without any additional discount.

• Cris Palomino said:

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

Ati said:

Enquiring. Can you show a screenshot? 

I would like to add to that. When loaded it throws a load of not found errors and puts some very nice but unwanted grey blocks on my poor Vicky.

• ioonrxoonioonrxoon Posts: 886
    edited July 2022

Ati said:

Joe2018 said:

Today. Any maybe for a couple more days. But the bundles will be in the store for years to come—without any additional discount.

And you're also getting a discount if you buy the two bundles together (completely mindnumbing, since that's the whole point of the megabundle existing, to give a better deal if you buy both), which still makes buying both a tad cheaper than the megabundle.

Can anyone confirm if the Black Mamba Outfit is fixed? The separate parts seem to be included in the bundle now, but I'd rather know for sure before purchase.

Post edited by ioonrxoon on
  • barbult said:

I think it is a sliding 7 day period. If you started with days of discount at the beginning from purchases before the sale, those days are aging out of the 7 day window and don't count anymore. The discount doesn't ratchet up and stick. Mods can correct me if I'm wrong.

You are not wrong, though it was initially set to count purchases on the day and revise the discount, so making ti more like 6+part of 1, and is now simply taking the previous seven days into account and not counting purchases on the day until the enxt day.

• Xandyr78Xandyr78 Posts: 104

Mine's been stuck at 12% (6 Days) for the last 2-3 days.  This is frustratingly ridiculous.  I've bought things daily for nearly two weeks straight.  Given that the promo started on the 14th, but "looked back" 'til the 7th, I should be WELL BEYOND 7 days and 14%.

• Xandyr78Xandyr78 Posts: 104

Richard Haseltine said:

You are not wrong, though it was initially set to count purchases on the day and revise the discount, so making ti more like 6+part of 1, and is now simply taking the previous seven days into account and not counting purchases on the day until the enxt day.

Well, that's kinda terrible.  No notice, no explanation...no bonus for being a consistent customer.  Nice.

• Xandyr78 said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Well, that's kinda terrible.  No notice, no explanation...no bonus for being a consistent customer.  Nice.

You should get 2% off for each of the last seven days on which you purchased, and (with slightly different rules) that was applied from the outset so regular purchasers started off with a higher discount - that soundds like a reward to me. If you have purchased on each of the previous severn days, Daz time, and are getting only a six day discount then that certainbly sounds worth a ticket.

This discussion has been closed.