Mid-way through 2022 a new Sales Thread:Report Issues Here "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301

Wonderland said:

The new orange banner for 15% off the linked featured artists stores is not working. 

It worked for me.  However, there are only 5 "Featured Artists".  The 21 "Bonus Artists", i.e., Linday, Luthbel, etc are not part of the banner discount. 

• marblemarble Posts: 7,459

Richard Haseltine said:

marble said:

Well I started on Day 3 of "Streaking" a couple of days ago and I have now made it all the way to Day 2.  So I'm stuck on 4%.

I just purchased a Vault item and gained a day/2% discount.

So, following your example, I bought a $2.99 item yesterday and I am still on Day 2 @4%.  I give up ... not worth the effort.

• Xandyr78Xandyr78 Posts: 104

I've bought something every single day since the 10th of July...so 7 days straight.  Yesterday, I was listed as day 6...today I'm listed as day 5...what the heck, DAZ???

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,778

Sevrin said:

Wonderland said:

The new orange banner for 15% off the linked featured artists stores is not working. 

It worked for me.  However, there are only 5 "Featured Artists".  The 21 "Bonus Artists", i.e., Linday, Luthbel, etc are not part of the banner discount. 

Oh that’s weird. When I click the link, it takes me right to the bonus artists so I guess they messed up the link. 

• Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,175
    edited July 2022

Well, I don't give a streak but I nearly missed those $1.99 clearance products. Thankfully there was also a Gift Card sale to load up a little upfront.

Ooops, 1 Euro < 1 Dollar now. Not that nice for shoppers from overseas.

Post edited by Rod Wise Driggo on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,479

All these "Does not stack" offers essentially negate any stack up/streak discount people have earned. That's not very nice. This happens every time Daz runs a sale like this. Why should we bother?

Yesterday I was on day 5 of a streak, actually purchased quite a bit yesterday, and today I’m still on day 5...

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,329
    edited July 2022

Wonderland said:

Yesterday I was on day 5 of a streak, actually purchased quite a bit yesterday, and today I’m still on day 5...

Same for me... 

ETA: ...although the real discount in cart is for Day 6 (12%)

Post edited by NorthOf45 on

NorthOf45 said:

Wonderland said:

Same for me... 

ETA: ...although the real discount in cart is for Day 6 (12%)

Actually 11.9% lol. They are always nickel & diming us. 

• AtiAti Posts: 9,107

The first six of today's new items do not show up in the store: https://www.daz3d.com/shop/

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

Ati said:

The first six of today's new items do not show up in the store: https://www.daz3d.com/shop/

Will report. 

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,088

Wonderland said:

Appears not working for me for H&C Checkered shirt outfit by IH Kang.  Listed at 61% off.  In my cart goes to 68% doscount.  I have some stacking discount as well. Does not approximate an extra 15%, I don't think.

coupon daz plus 15 percent a.jpg
    615 x 310 - 30K
    coupon daz plus 15 percent b.jpg
    1530 x 561 - 138K
    coupon daz plus 15 percent c.jpg
    837 x 162 - 19K
    coupon daz plus 15 percent d.jpg
    1293 x 745 - 151K
    edited July 2022

Diomede said:

Wonderland said:

Appears not working for me for H&C Checkered shirt outfit by IH Kang.  Listed at 61% off.  In my cart goes to 68% doscount.  I have some stacking discount as well. Does not approximate an extra 15%, I don't think.

Looks like with the 15%, it should go to about 67% off. Don't know about the stacking discount.

Post edited by Cris Palomino on
  • What can you do with a streaking discount of 12% that does not stack with most of the other discounts of the day, which are higher ? 
    I bought something every day to get this discount.
    Next time I won't gonna fall for this again.

j_jobs_5aed5ee339 said:

What can you do with a streaking discount of 12% that does not stack with most of the other discounts of the day, which are higher ? 

Not all promos are "non-stackable", and you are not limited to today's promotions. 

edited July 2022

Okay, my streak just jumped back down again from Day 6 to Day 5, and the discount with it. Same old, same old... This is more than tedious. It happened the last time DAZ tried this, and they still haven't figured it out.

ETA: ...and just as before, buying a little something that is not eligible for a discount (like a new DAZ+) bumps the Streak and discount in the cart back up to where it should be.

Post edited by NorthOf45 on
  • This is the 7th day for me but it still shows 6th, and the discount is the same as yesterday.

• NorthOf45 said:

j_jobs_5aed5ee339 said:

What can you do with a streaking discount of 12% that does not stack with most of the other discounts of the day, which are higher ? 

Not all promos are "non-stackable", and you are not limited to today's promotions. 

Most promos are not stackable, and the ones that are are too small to worth even when adding the streaking discount. Any product you choose, in 1-2 weeks will have better discounts.

j_jobs_5aed5ee339 said:

This is the 7th day for me but it still shows 6th, and the discount is the same as yesterday.

According to our records, it looks like day 6. 

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,571

Can this be right, we're supposed to be paying 13 bucks for just a pair of feathery shoulder pads, or wrist bands? See here: https://www.daz3d.com/ravyn-feathered-shoulders-for-genesis-8-and-81-females. There must be something off with the prices of the break-out items. Right? Right?!

• j_jobs_5aed5ee339j_jobs_5aed5ee339 Posts: 69
    edited July 2022

Cris Palomino said:

j_jobs_5aed5ee339 said:

This is the 7th day for me but it still shows 6th, and the discount is the same as yesterday.

messages yesterday reported 12% discount so yesterday was day 6 ?

Post edited by j_jobs_5aed5ee339 on
  • LeticiaLeticia Posts: 126

The things that do and don't stack with the 'stacking' discount continue to confuse me.  Why *not* the "Select Artist Bundles" at 66% off with purchase of new bundles?

• j_jobs_5aed5ee339 said:

Cris Palomino said:

j_jobs_5aed5ee339 said:

It's potentialy day seven, it is looking at each of the previous seven days even if they are before the offer started.

• timetwisttimetwist Posts: 52

Adding a new release to the cart does not seem to be dropping the price of the 2.99 clearance items to 1.99 as stated in the ad.  I can see no terms that would exclude this combo from working.

20220719_DazAdBanner_sm.jpg
    1346 x 592 - 160K
    20220719_DazCart_sm.jpg
    729 x 590 - 75K
  • maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750

timetwist said:

Adding a new release to the cart does not seem to be dropping the price of the 2.99 clearance items to 1.99 as stated in the ad.  I can see no terms that would exclude this combo from working.

In modern times as now one needs TWO OR MORE new items to make that magic happen

Richard Haseltine said:

j_jobs_5aed5ee339 said:

Cris Palomino said:

j_jobs_5aed5ee339 said:

It's potentialy day seven, it is looking at each of the previous seven days even if they are before the offer started.

Same situation for me. I started at 4% (credit for purchases on two days prior to the start of the promotion). Yesterday I started at Day 6, 12%, then dropped to Day 5, 10% at some point late in the day. I learned the last time DAZ had this sort of promotion that a purchase would bump it back to where is should be (something small and ineligible for the extra discount), then proceed with the regular purchase with the correct discount. Not that the 2% difference ever amounted to more than $1, or even close, but it's the principle. The sales are not always living up to the advertised terms and conditions. Not on the promo pages, and not in the cart.

• qingliuhongtaiqingliuhongtai Posts: 43
    edited July 2022

I cannot apply "DAZO4YOU" coupon.

1. Add one Amazing Freebie Item to my cart.
    2. Add two New Release items to my cart over $5.
    3. Try to apply "DAZO4YOU" coupon.
    4. My cart says "Coupon code is not valid".

Maybe I do not understand the correct way to apply because I am not good at English.
    Could you please check my procedure?

Post edited by qingliuhongtai on
  • Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,328

qingliuhongtai said:

Maybe I do not understand the correct way to apply because I am not good at English.

If you did a copy and past make sure that there are no blank spaces before or after 

• Robert Freise said:

qingliuhongtai said:

If you did a copy and past make sure that there are no blank spaces before or after 

I have checked that there are no blankspaces before or after.

The result was the same.

Thank you. 

• cher21cher21 Posts: 54

qingliuhongtai said:

Each new item must be more than $5. Any item less than $5 does not qualify. 

This discussion has been closed.