Mid-way through 2022 a new Sales Thread:Report Issues Here "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,381

Richard Haseltine said:

caravelle said:

BYOB not working (yes, I put exactly 8 items in the cart)! ’Ebil Baby Bundle' is counted as 1 item, right?

What do you have in your cart? Just adding the first eight items I don't own it worked for me.

Thank you, Richard. I checked to see if I already owned one of the items. Sometimes the names are changed; it has already happened to me several times that I was offered products that I had bought long ago. 

Yesterday your system had trouble identifying me as a Daz+ member. Apparently it's the same game today...

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,490
    edited July 2022

caravelle said:

Richard Haseltine said:

caravelle said:

BYOB not working (yes, I put exactly 8 items in the cart)! ’Ebil Baby Bundle' is counted as 1 item, right?

What do you have in your cart? Just adding the first eight items I don't own it worked for me.

Thank you, Richard. I checked to see if I already owned one of the items. Sometimes the names are changed; it has already happened to me several times that I was offered products that I had bought long ago. 

Yesterday your system had trouble identifying me as a Daz+ member. Apparently it's the same game today...

It works for me with the Ebil Baby Bundle counting as one item. You could try adding one more item just to see if one of the other items in your cart is not counting. 

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • IgIg Posts: 30

maikdecker said:

Coupons have a habit to get a bit wonky as soon as there's further price reductions involved. Might be a case for customer service after buying it.

Thanks, I was thinking the same.

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,381

Charlie Judge said: It works for me with the Ebil Baby Bundle counting as one item. You could try adding one more item just to see if one of the other items in your cart is not counting. 

Thank you, Charlie Judge, that was the trick! I don't know why, because I really didn't have the item in question yet, but I don't care now.

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,891

I just made my purchase for the day with my credit card, but the screen never cleared past the swrily to accept the payment. But on my phone I had an email from DAZ3D saying 'Thank you for your purchase!' and it was for the products I bought. I also checked my bank and they have received the pending bill from DAZ Productions INC. So I am not sure if something is off with the store or what. Just wanted to alert someone, in case it happens to others.

• ByrdieByrdie Posts: 1,781

I got an email from Paypal about some transactions being duplicated due to a technical issue that seems to affect mostly Canadian customers. They say it's fixed now and they're working to reverse any double charges. Not a scam -- it specifically says I need to do nothing except wait on the correction in the coming days (after the weekend no doubt). Also for some weird reason my Spotify payment didn't go through as usual via Paypal yesterday and I had to fix that this morning. Looks like Daz is not the only vendor having problems.

• DarkS474DarkS474 Posts: 149

These two I put in my wishlist because they had the Interactive License option.. now it's gone. Why?

https://www.daz3d.com/fiend-for-the-res-mortifera

https://www.daz3d.com/versatility-for-res-mortifera

Same goes for many other products that all of a sudden the Interactive License option just disappears. That is the worst thing ever.

If a product has the Interactive License option it should always be the case and allow any customer to buy it whenever. Period.

• DarkS474 said:

These two I put in my wishlist because they had the Interactive License option.. now it's gone. Why?

https://www.daz3d.com/fiend-for-the-res-mortifera

https://www.daz3d.com/versatility-for-res-mortifera

Same goes for many other products that all of a sudden the Interactive License option just disappears. That is the worst thing ever.

If a product has the Interactive License option it should always be the case and allow any customer to buy it whenever. Period.

I would suggest opening a support ticket, it may be an error or glitch.

edited July 2022

It is not much of a 4th of July sale for me. No orange banner and I own all the 'select' Pro and Starter Bundles; so no sale there. And the best I can get is 57% off PA itmes most of which I could get at greater than 60% only a few days ago. So, unless there are some really great flash sales, it looks like a good day to save all my pennies.

• marblemarble Posts: 7,453

I missed out on a few things I had in my cart because I wasn't watching the clock. They are still on sale but the discount is now 20% worse than it was beofre DAZ kicked off this unimpressive July 4th. thing. Hope they have some Flash sales but I've cleared my cart in the meantime. I wonder how many potential purchases they lose with all this discount switching? Also I miss a lot of the Flash sales because I'm not on US time. I wonder how many potential purchases they lose out on due to that too?

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,550

Not a very impressive sale, no. And all this haggling over percentage points - 47% instead of 50% and the likes - seems cheap to me. We've been seeing it a lot lately. Not very appealing ...

• cherpenbeckcherpenbeck Posts: 1,409

47% doesn't make the cut for me.

• I assume it was made by a European - 47% for 4/7

• On the July 4 sales page, most of the details for several deals are nearly invisible (when viewed on tablet at least) because they are extremely pale gray/off-white text on bright white background. Example: 80% off one pro/starter bundle, only the bright orange HAPPY4TH code is easily seen. After straining my eyes I could make out this deal is the 80% off bundles touted at the top of page.

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

miladyderyni_173d399f47 said:

On the July 4 sales page, most of the details for several deals are nearly invisible (when viewed on tablet at least) because they are extremely pale gray/off-white text on bright white background. Example: 80% off one pro/starter bundle, only the bright orange HAPPY4TH code is easily seen. After straining my eyes I could make out this deal is the 80% off bundles touted at the top of page.

I will advise Daz to have them check, though I am unable to verify because i'm on an iPad and can read all of the page. 

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,793

Richard Haseltine said:

I assume it was made by a European - 47% for 4/7

4/7 would be 57%... 

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,319

I think he meant the date. Most Europeans use DD/MM/YY.

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,793
    NorthOf45 said:

Yes, I am aware of that. It was a joke...
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,442

WandW said:

NorthOf45 said:

Pretty good one, too!

edited July 2022

barbult said:

WandW said:

NorthOf45 said:

Pretty good one, too!

And also pretty accurate because we are getting 57% off with a new release in  the cart.

• marblemarble Posts: 7,453

WandW said:

NorthOf45 said:

Yes, a joke ... like the July 4th. discounts.

In any other store we might be happy with 47% but DAZ set expectations by regularly having sales with north of 80% discounts so naturally people will react with a "meh" when offered 50%. Additionally, the same products are offered at varying discounts so that causes annoyance when we buy something at 50% and then see it two days later at 80%. I have often seen comments like "I will not buy unless it is better than 70%" and I have to say that is how I approach this store too.

Kindred Arts is one of the artists in the current flash sale; but only two of his items are actually in the sale.

• Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,165
    edited July 2022

Phew, don't know how others doing this but I typically need to cut back after a big sale like we had in June. The Paris Bundles are nice but no option for me in the current promo with just a little addon discount for owning the Necromancer Bundle offered. So its wishlist time I guess.

Post edited by Rod Wise Driggo on
  • TogireTogire Posts: 405

Honestly Daz pricing policy is totally incomprehensible.

If you buy the Paris Mega Bundle, you pay $110.7 for 14 items.

If you buy the City of Love Bundle and the Weekend in Paris Bundle you get the same 14 items for $51.40+$53.39=$104.79

Maybe I am missing something, but this seems silly.

• Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,314

Weekend in Paris Bundle bought 2022-06-16 1:14:25 PM some of the items are not showing purchased on the product pages

City of Love Bundle I own all but two of the inclided items

Paris Mega Bundle I own everything except for the two items from the City of Love Bundle and Daz wants to charge me $96.33 for the Mega Bundle

I don't think so 

• ioonrxoonioonrxoon Posts: 886

Libra Updo for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Female isn't in any of the bundles.

• AtiAti Posts: 9,105

Also, what's up with https://www.daz3d.com/weekend-in-paris-bundle ? This item used to cost $26.93, and now it's among the new items again, costing $53.39?

• AtiAti Posts: 9,105
    Capture.JPG
    665 x 83 - 15K
This discussion has been closed.