Mid-way through 2022 a new Sales Thread:Report Issues Here "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

Ati said:

Cris Palomino said:

Ati said:

No intro discount for these items:

https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-x-fashion-lune-pajamas-for-genesis-8-and-81-females-bundle

https://www.daz3d.com/parisian-dome

https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-minimalist-maxi-dress-outfit-for-genesis-81-females-bundle

I see intro discounts on all the bundle items. 

I don't see them in the store https://www.daz3d.com/shop/ , or in the product pages

I will advise. It is helpful if you cansay where the issue can be found as you did in your response. 

• maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750

Ati said:

Cris Palomino said:

Ati said:

No intro discount for these items:

https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-x-fashion-lune-pajamas-for-genesis-8-and-81-females-bundle

https://www.daz3d.com/parisian-dome

https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-minimalist-maxi-dress-outfit-for-genesis-81-females-bundle

I don't see them in the store https://www.daz3d.com/shop/ , or in the product pages

Same here.. no discounts on the shop page or on the product pages, but...

Cris Palomino said:

...the discounts (only) show in the shopping cart (for me)

Ati said:

Also, what's up with https://www.daz3d.com/weekend-in-paris-bundle ? This item used to cost $26.93, and now it's among the new items again, costing $53.39?

all of the products in the bundle were only released TODAY, so there isn't a big chance that the bundle was available before, still the DAZ-Deals app shows it a released on the 16th of June with the price you mention. Seems like some error/bug on the app side to me, though. Maybe was there data for the bundle available before that got parsed by the app? Or another bundle with that name existed? And for six new non-DAZ+ products a price of $ 26.- seems awfully low.

• AtiAti Posts: 9,105

maikdecker said:

Ati said:

Also, what's up with https://www.daz3d.com/weekend-in-paris-bundle ? This item used to cost $26.93, and now it's among the new items again, costing $53.39?

all of the products in the bundle were only released TODAY, so there isn't a big chance that the bundle was available before, still the DAZ-Deals app shows it a released on the 16th of June with the price you mention. Seems like some error/bug on the app side to me, though. Maybe was there data for the bundle available before that got parsed by the app? Or another bundle with that name existed? And for six new non-DAZ+ products a price of $ 26.- seems awfully low.

I already had that item in my wishlist when it showed up today. And I do remember seeing it in the past. (That's when I wishlisted it.)

• Jason GalterioJason Galterio Posts: 2,562

Here's a new one, at least for me, the price is showing differently in the cart as compared to the cart. Well, one part of the cart as compared to another part of the cart.

dz_checkout.JPG
    1340 x 379 - 44K

Jason Galterio said:

Here's a new one, at least for me, the price is showing differently in the cart as compared to the cart. Well, one part of the cart as compared to another part of the cart.

You don't have an orange banner giving you an additional discount? 

• ioonrxoonioonrxoon Posts: 886

maikdecker said:

The app's not wrong, It was released by mistake and was in store for a while before it was taken down. As for the price, the DO summer sale discounts were applied.

ioonrxoon said:

maikdecker said:

The app's not wrong, It was released by mistake and was in store for a while before it was taken down. As for the price, the DO summer sale discounts were applied.

Ah, okay... seems I missed that ('cause there's at least one product in the bundle I would remember if I had seen it before...) and it explains...

Ati said:

I already had that item in my wishlist when it showed up today. And I do remember seeing it in the past. (That's when I wishlisted it.)

...and the fact, that all the products get a release date of today. And also the missing price reduction to sale scale wink

Jason Galterio said:

So... you used $ 21.72 store credit and have to pay a further $ 74.61 for a total price of (21.72 + 74.61 =) $ 96.33 which is the same price as shown on the left side of the cart. The % shown is of course different, because it doesn't reflect the fact that you used store credit for paying.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,211

maikdecker said:

ioonrxoon said:

maikdecker said:

Ah, okay... seems I missed that ('cause there's at least one product in the bundle I would remember if I had seen it before...) and it explains...

Some of the included products might have been missing then, since it was released in error

• Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,317
    edited July 2022

Leana said:

maikdecker said:

ioonrxoon said:

maikdecker said:

Some of the included products might have been missing then, since it was released in error

Nothing was missing I bought it back on  2022-06-16  at 1:14:25 PM 

Post edited by Robert Freise on
  • Xandyr78Xandyr78 Posts: 104
    edited July 2022

Robert Freise said:

That's...disappointing.  Good for you, though!  Just sucks that the rest of us pay twice as much.  LOL.

Post edited by Xandyr78 on
  • Mark_e593e0a5Mark_e593e0a5 Posts: 1,570

alainmerigot said:

Honestly Daz pricing policy is totally incomprehensible.

If you buy the Paris Mega Bundle, you pay $110.7 for 14 items.

If you buy the City of Love Bundle and the Weekend in Paris Bundle you get the same 14 items for $51.40+$53.39=$104.79

Maybe I am missing something, but this seems silly.

Agreed, esp since the mega bundle does not have any additional benefits that would explain why it is almost $6 more expensive. It contains exactly the same products as the two smaller bundles. 

Xandyr78 said:

Robert Freise said:

That's...disappointing.  Good for you, though!  Just sucks that the rest of us pay twice as much.  LOL.

Yeah guess I lucked out on that. Until today I wasn't aware that it had been released by mistake and given that it was after one in the afternnoon when I bought it it was available for about thirteen hours 

I wonder how many others bought it

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,892

I don't remember that bundle, but I bought the Necromancer 8.1 Mega Bundle that day for $46.00. 

edited July 2022
    Post edited by Robert Freise on
  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,496

Robert Freise said:

memcneil70 said:

I don't remember that bundle, but I bought the Necromancer 8.1 Mega Bundle that day for $46.00. 

Same here Bought all these

Your links all lead to the product library instead of the actual product.

Charlie Judge said:

Robert Freise said:

memcneil70 said:

Same here Bought all these

Your links all lead to the product library instead of the actual product.

OOPS Fixed it really just ment for it to be a list but that's OK 

• HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,896
    edited July 2022

Libra Updo shows as an 'Inactive' item for me. Takes me to an Oops page.

2022-07-06.png
    493 x 600 - 295K
    Post edited by Haruchai on
  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,496

Haruchai said:

Libra Updo shows as an 'Inactive' item for me. Takes me to an Oops page.

And evidently no longer part of the MegaBundle with NO reduction in its price. 

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,810

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

alainmerigot said:

Honestly Daz pricing policy is totally incomprehensible.

If you buy the Paris Mega Bundle, you pay $110.7 for 14 items.

If you buy the City of Love Bundle and the Weekend in Paris Bundle you get the same 14 items for $51.40+$53.39=$104.79

Maybe I am missing something, but this seems silly.

Agreed, esp since the mega bundle does not have any additional benefits that would explain why it is almost $6 more expensive. It contains exactly the same products as the two smaller bundles. 

And here we are half a day later and not only has that price weirdness not been addressed, but an item has been pulled out of the set, reducing the overall value of the City Of Love half of the megabundle even further.  Add to that the inanity of tying most of the discounts to previous purchases of a product that couldn't be less related to the theme of these sets and I really wonder if they're really trying to sell product at all, or if all these promotions are all being put together via darts, magic 8-balls, and an Ouiji board...    

• Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,169

Hm, the libra updo hair was once of the things I wishlisted. Bummer then. But hey, got enough updo's already I guess.

• ioonrxoonioonrxoon Posts: 886

And yet another bundle that's messed up.

So one of the items in Western Express Train Bundle is the Western Express Train Bundle... which is also in the Western Express Train Bundle... which is... huh? Bit of bundleception going on in there.

While Western Express Train Second Class is not in the bundle.

Bunde is fixed. the description had shown the four products correctly. The product images with links had one incorrect url which should now be correcte.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,953

thriough

is really bugging me in this thread title, I haven't said anything for 17 pages but I cannot take it anymore cheeky

WendyLuvsCatz said:

thriough

is really bugging me in this thread title, I haven't said anything for 17 pages but I cannot take it anymore cheeky

LOL..I admit I never read it since I go directly to the posts, but fixed it. 

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,953

I tend to focus on silly things and ignore the big picture, I have often thought I may be teetering on the edge of the Autism Spectrum, normal but only just

WendyLuvsCatz said:

I tend to focus on silly things and ignore the big picture, I have often thought I may be teetering on the edge of the Autism Spectrum, normal but only just

Considering your posts you're nearly as much beyond that edge as I am  wink

• Jason GalterioJason Galterio Posts: 2,562

maikdecker said:

Jason Galterio said:

So... you used $ 21.72 store credit and have to pay a further $ 74.61 for a total price of (21.72 + 74.61 =) $ 96.33 which is the same price as shown on the left side of the cart. The % shown is of course different, because it doesn't reflect the fact that you used store credit for paying.

Ack. You're right of course. I missed the obvious... That's what I get for posting at 5AM.

Jason Galterio said:

maikdecker said:

Jason Galterio said:

Ack. You're right of course. I missed the obvious... That's what I get for posting at 5AM.

Happens to us all once in a while sooner or later. wink

This discussion has been closed.