Mid-way through 2022 a new Sales Thread:Report Issues Here "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• Charlie Judge said:

Charlie Judge said:

My cart just really jumped up in price. The still releases from earlier (such as the Bone Minion Bundle and FSL Worn and Corroded Armor Shader Presets Iray)  have again lost the extra discounts. In addition clicking on the view all button for still new releases leads to a page with NO items. Please fix the still new releases again.

Has this been reported ? Any chance of it being fixed ??? 

Yes, just reported it.

• Richard Haseltine said:

Charlie Judge said:

Charlie Judge said:

My cart just really jumped up in price. The still releases from earlier (such as the Bone Minion Bundle and FSL Worn and Corroded Armor Shader Presets Iray)  have again lost the extra discounts. In addition clicking on the view all button for still new releases leads to a page with NO items. Please fix the still new releases again.

Yes, just reported it.

This seems to eb fixed.

• Mazh said:

Also not sure if I can resist to buy an new/ still new item and use the GR8DEAL75 coupon to get increased prices for most of the PC+ items. 

P.S. Same .... as last time - this whole thing simply makes no sense for PC+ members the way it works atm.

This has been updated - members now get 90% off up to six items, which should be savings on all items.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,490

Richard Haseltine said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Charlie Judge said:

Charlie Judge said:

Yes, just reported it.

This seems to eb fixed.

Thanks, Richard. It seems to be working for me 

• MazhMazh Posts: 482

Thanks a lot, Richard - seems to be fixed

• TriCounterTriCounter Posts: 497

I hate this time of day!  Going to bed but the store is not working as intended and there is a radio silence.

30% OFF Still New Releases

Get an EXTRA 10% OFF* when you buy 2 or more
    Daz+ Members: Get an EXTRA 15% OFF

It's in Black and White but not working

Wheremy40.png
    2066 x 888 - 119K
  • dortybassa said:

I hate this time of day!  Going to bed but the store is not working as intended and there is a radio silence.

30% OFF Still New Releases

Get an EXTRA 10% OFF* when you buy 2 or more
    Daz+ Members: Get an EXTRA 15% OFF

It's in Black and White but not working

Dangerous Beauty seems not to be functioning as Still new. The banner for today says last 48 hours so, assuming they are wrong and fixed, they shold still be there tomorrow.

• HoMartHoMart Posts: 480

Still no still new for this one https://www.daz3d.com/effortless-poses-for-genesis-81-female

therefore not working together with GR8DEAL75

• ioonrxoonioonrxoon Posts: 886
    edited July 2022

Only the banner seems wrong today, still yesterday's. Oh, and the sales page as well.

Post edited by ioonrxoon on
  • WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,773
    edited July 2022

Update to what I wrote earlier. It looks like there are new items and new offers now but we just can’t access them because the banner leads to yesterday’s offers. Unless it’s supposed to be the same as yesterday’s. But the banner mentions another freebie. Can we use the code again? I’m so confused. 

Post edited by Wonderland on
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

Reports made.

Should be fixed now.

The Still New releases list is still missing lots of still new releases.
  • NathNath Posts: 2,736
    edited July 2022

dForce EF Dangerous Beauty Outfit for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Females only shows 30% in the cart with other new/still new items alongside. Same for FG Live Streamer Bundle

Post edited by Nath on

dortybassa said:

The Still New releases list is still missing lots of still new releases.

It helps if you guys give some examples of what[s missing. 

Nath said:

dForce EF Dangerous Beauty Outfit for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Females only shows 30% in the cart with other new/still new items alongside. Same for FG Live Streamer Bundle

Reporting. 

Ok, we've been told should be working. Give it a few if it doesn't, clear cache.

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,381
    edited July 2022

BYOB not working (yes, I put exactly 8 items in the cart)! ’Ebil Baby Bundle' is counted as 1 item, right?

Post edited by caravelle on
  • caravelle said:

BYOB not working (yes, I put exactly 8 items in the cart)! ’Ebil Baby Bundle' is counted as 1 item, right?

What do you have in your cart? Just adding the first eight items I don't own it worked for me.

edited July 2022

Cris Palomino said:

Ok, we've been told should be working. Give it a few if it doesn't, clear cache.

All good, thank you 

Post edited by TriCounter on

caravelle said:

The bundle has its own SKU, so should count as one. 

• IgIg Posts: 30

The July Daz+ monthly coupon is not working properly for me. Tree Giant Mega Bundle shows as $39.25 in the cart so adding the $6 coupon should make it $33.25, but it goes to $34.15.

Cart1.jpg
    1372 x 728 - 128K
    Cart2.jpg
    1372 x 728 - 125K
  • konhon07konhon07 Posts: 3

Hi, the store page states:

Featured Daz+ Items

Use Coupon Code SIZZLINGDEAL and buy any Debut or Still New Release to get:
    75% OFF*‡ up to 6 Featured Daz+ Items
    90% OFF*‡ up to 10 for Daz+ Members

But I can only get 90% off for 6 items, the 7th item and the next ones do not have the 90% off discount.

• Sorry, I was misreading. I think six items is right - yesterday they chnaged it from ten for 75% off to six for 90% off sicne the 75% dsicount was worse than regular PC price for many, and I would assume today should be the same and the text wasn't fully updated. I will flag it.

• konhon07 said:

Hi, the store page states:

Featured Daz+ Items

Use Coupon Code SIZZLINGDEAL and buy any Debut or Still New Release to get:
    75% OFF*‡ up to 6 Featured Daz+ Items
    90% OFF*‡ up to 10 for Daz+ Members

But I can only get 90% off for 6 items, the 7th item and the next ones do not have the 90% off discount.

Seeing this issue, and last night when I checked I was getting 90% off for 10 items, which seemed correct, so hope this can get resolved soon. Regret not buying last night if this doesn't get fixed. 

• konhon07konhon07 Posts: 3

Yea, that would be such a shame to not having 10 items on 90% off, then only having 6. Hopefully it is not about forgetting updating the text but just a temporary error only.

• mdingmding Posts: 1,172

Ig said:

The July Daz+ monthly coupon is not working properly for me. Tree Giant Mega Bundle shows as $39.25 in the cart so adding the $6 coupon should make it $33.25, but it goes to $34.15.

Same here. 

• maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750

Ig said:

Coupons have a habit to get a bit wonky as soon as there's further price reductions involved. Might be a case for customer service after buying it.

This discussion has been closed.