Mid-way through 2022 a new Sales Thread:Report Issues Here "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• butterflyfishbutterflyfish Posts: 1,210

maikdecker said:

Catherine3678ab said:

joanna said:

Chezjuan said:

maikdecker said:

N00b4Ever said:

joanna said:

maikdecker said:

marcin.pohjanpalo said:

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

Today's promo is still dysfunctional, but we get a flash sale? 

The flash sale seems to be also dysfunctional. I guess it's just more automation, since it's 6 AM MDT.

Looks to me as if it is even better than it's supposed to. devil Didn't take profit of it, though... blush

Not to me. Everything's 45%. Should be 65% for me. 

It should be 80-81% actually, 45% + 65% extra as everything is DO... and surprise surprise is still not working.

Nah, it's supposed to be 55% off (now) for everybody and 65% (instead of the usual 45% for DO stuff) for DAZ+ folks... which doesn't show on the page that the sale leads to, which shows 45% for DAZ+ members and none for ordinary folks.

Price shows as 45% on the sale landing page, and 81% off once the item is in the cart.

Sale page:

Cart:

Thank you for posting this. It works for me and it's 81% off 

Well they "fixed" this too, is no longer 81% off :-( 

It was never intended to be 81% off... Lo and behold! The Glitch is back in it's cavern... wink

Wasn't it just a flash sale that ended? 

• Catherine3678ab said:

joanna said:

Chezjuan said:

maikdecker said:

N00b4Ever said:

joanna said:

maikdecker said:

marcin.pohjanpalo said:

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

Today's promo is still dysfunctional, but we get a flash sale? 

The flash sale seems to be also dysfunctional. I guess it's just more automation, since it's 6 AM MDT.

Looks to me as if it is even better than it's supposed to. devil Didn't take profit of it, though... blush

Not to me. Everything's 45%. Should be 65% for me. 

It should be 80-81% actually, 45% + 65% extra as everything is DO... and surprise surprise is still not working.

Nah, it's supposed to be 55% off (now) for everybody and 65% (instead of the usual 45% for DO stuff) for DAZ+ folks... which doesn't show on the page that the sale leads to, which shows 45% for DAZ+ members and none for ordinary folks.

Price shows as 45% on the sale landing page, and 81% off once the item is in the cart.

Sale page:

Cart:

Thank you for posting this. It works for me and it's 81% off 

Well they "fixed" this too, is no longer 81% off :-( 

That Flash sale ended an-hour-and-a-half ago.

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,262

Okay. All I see is another Flash then which doesn't cover this item. Cheers.

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,793

I wish they would give the end time for flash sales in regular time instead of military time. The combination of figuring out what it means in actual hours and adding the Utah time difference is too much math for me. 

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,643
    edited June 2022

Today's sale is not working properly.

1) The banner ad states that "all Still New Items are back on sale" BUT most of the items that were 'still new' during the sale (such as the Bone Minion Bundle) are not in the selection

2) The DAZ+ for a Day items are not $1.99 in my cart.

3) A lot of the Friends of the Sale items are only 10% off in my cart

Please fix

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • ioonrxoonioonrxoon Posts: 889

Charlie Judge said:

1) The banner ad states that "all Still New Items are back on sale" BUT most of the items that were 'still new' during the sale (such as the Bone Minion Bundle) are not in the selection

Please fix

And most of the new/still new aren't discounted properly. Pretty much yesterday all over again with extra issues for the additional deals.

• deepswingdeepswing Posts: 152
    edited June 2022

Charlie Judge said:

Please fix

Confirmed, having the same issue, looks like we are back to yesterday, I hope they can fix it faster this time.

sales issue.JPG
    948 x 621 - 58K
    Post edited by deepswing on
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,225

Issues have been reported.

• AtiAti Posts: 9,128

Only one single new item today?

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,419

Today's Flash Sale discounts are not showing in my cart! 

Ati said:

That was reported, too. 

caravelle said:

I'm not seeing a flash sale listed on storefront. 

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,442

Cris Palomino said:

Ati said:

That was reported, too. 

There are ten more on the sale promo page, but not on the main shop page.

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,419

Cris Palomino said:

caravelle said:

I'm not seeing a flash sale listed on storefront. 

That's right - now it has disappeared. It was probably left over from tonigh or yesterdayt...

• deepswingdeepswing Posts: 152

Daz+ for a day has been fixed, showing up correctly in my cart. Many thanks!!

Fixes should start working.

Marta HD for Genesis 8.1 Female is not in the still new list and doesn't count for discounts.

ioonrxoon said:

Marta HD for Genesis 8.1 Female is not in the still new list and doesn't count for discounts.

It was in the grouping earlier. Will report. 

Cris Palomino said:

ioonrxoon said:

It was in the grouping earlier. Will report. 

It did work when I first checked this morning, but no longer.

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,125

The Flashback bundle for Daz+ members is 5.99 on sales page but 7.14 in cart.

price flashback bundle.jpg
    881 x 706 - 95K
    price in cart.jpg
    875 x 348 - 24K
  • UthgardUthgard Posts: 853

The Tree Giant Mega Bundle is not getting any further discount in the cart.

• Uthgard said:

Which discounts should it be getting?

Richard Haseltine said:

Uthgard said:

It was released during the DAZ+ sale but for some reason is not included in the 'Still New' releases. So, it is not getting the additional discounts for being in that section 

• Charlie Judge said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Uthgard said:

It was released during the DAZ+ sale but for some reason is not included in the 'Still New' releases. So, it is not getting the additional discounts for being in that section 

Reported.

Hmph! This is a DAZ+ celebration and using the GR8DEAL75 coupon for Select Daz+ Items increases the price for DAZ+ members. Not cool.

• kwerkxkwerkx Posts: 105

I do not think yesterday's "road to nowhere" debute releases where moved to "still new".  Was this on purpose or an oversight?

edited June 2022

My cart just really jumped up in price. The still releases from earlier (such as the Bone Minion Bundle and FSL Worn and Corroded Armor Shader Presets Iray)  have again lost the extra discounts. In addition clicking on the view all button for still new releases leads to a page with NO items. Please fix the still new releases again.

DAZ+ sale cart.jpg
    1009 x 723 - 96K
    Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • MazhMazh Posts: 485
    edited June 2022

Also not sure if I can resist to buy an new/ still new item and use the GR8DEAL75 coupon to get increased prices for most of the PC+ items. 

P.S. Same .... as last time - this whole thing simply makes no sense for PC+ members the way it works atm.

Post edited by Mazh on

Charlie Judge said:

My cart just really jumped up in price. The still releases from earlier (such as the Bone Minion Bundle and FSL Worn and Corroded Armor Shader Presets Iray)  have again lost the extra discounts. In addition clicking on the view all button for still new releases leads to a page with NO items. Please fix the still new releases again.

Has this been reported ? Any chance of it being fixed ??? 

• UthgardUthgard Posts: 853

Charlie Judge said:

Charlie Judge said:

Has this been reported ? Any chance of it being fixed ??? 

Or, at least, if it is working as intended, could we get some official confirmation? Every time I think the store's doing a bit of a turnaround and becoming welcoming yet again, something like this happens.

This discussion has been closed.