Mid-way through 2022 a new Sales Thread:Report Issues Here "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• N00b4EverN00b4Ever Posts: 293

Chezjuan said:

maikdecker said:

N00b4Ever said:

joanna said:

maikdecker said:

marcin.pohjanpalo said:

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

Today's promo is still dysfunctional, but we get a flash sale? 

The flash sale seems to be also dysfunctional. I guess it's just more automation, since it's 6 AM MDT.

Looks to me as if it is even better than it's supposed to. devil Didn't take profit of it, though... blush

Not to me. Everything's 45%. Should be 65% for me. 

It should be 80-81% actually, 45% + 65% extra as everything is DO... and surprise surprise is still not working.

Nah, it's supposed to be 55% off (now) for everybody and 65% (instead of the usual 45% for DO stuff) for DAZ+ folks... which doesn't show on the page that the sale leads to, which shows 45% for DAZ+ members and none for ordinary folks.

Price shows as 45% on the sale landing page, and 81% off once the item is in the cart.

Sale page:

Cart:

I posted 5 minutes too late LOL good thing is working then 

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

Flash sale seems a bit inconsistent. All clothing breakout items are discounted (showing up at 81% off in the cart), but the corresponding bundles with those items are only 45% off.

the bundles of the clothes are not part of the sale... this is typical 

• joannajoanna Posts: 1,140

Chezjuan said:

maikdecker said:

N00b4Ever said:

joanna said:

maikdecker said:

marcin.pohjanpalo said:

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

The flash sale seems to be also dysfunctional. I guess it's just more automation, since it's 6 AM MDT.

Looks to me as if it is even better than it's supposed to. devil Didn't take profit of it, though... blush

It should be 80-81% actually, 45% + 65% extra as everything is DO... and surprise surprise is still not working.

Nah, it's supposed to be 55% off (now) for everybody and 65% (instead of the usual 45% for DO stuff) for DAZ+ folks... which doesn't show on the page that the sale leads to, which shows 45% for DAZ+ members and none for ordinary folks.

Price shows as 45% on the sale landing page, and 81% off once the item is in the cart.

Sale page:

Cart:

Thank you for posting this. It works for me and it's 81% off 

• maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750

N00b4Ever said:

Chezjuan said:

maikdecker said:

N00b4Ever said:

joanna said:

maikdecker said:

marcin.pohjanpalo said:

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

Sale page:

Cart:

I posted 5 minutes too late LOL good thing is working then 

Good thing, too, that it wasn't me who spoilered it (directly), as I consider it "The Return of The Glitch Sale" and not working "as intended" wink

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,764

frank0314 said:

Wonderland said:

I seriously would like to know why they do the changeover at midnight DAZ time. Wouldn’t it be much easier for everyone if they did it at 9:00AM? When they’re fresh & awake and there’s a full staff there? 

Response times are about the same whether in office or at home.

It’s already been over 8 hours. That’s a full work day. 

Rod Wise Driggo said:

Well, new releases are 30% off regular. Add the 10% for 2 new releases plus the 15% for DAZ+ members you end with 46% combined off.

DAZ originals are 50% off regular. In fact the 62% combined off might even be correct. Strange thing is that the 62% are shown on the product page whereas this discount should only be shown in cart once the additional triggers (DAZ+ member & two new releaes) are applied.

Anyhow, the whole sale is still quite buggy that late into the day.

Sales on todays page are still not working properly.

The 62% off on new items is because they are new (30% off) and this montth DAZ+ is 45%, therefore [1 - (0.70 x 0.55)] = 62% off.

I think the buy 2 or more, non-DAZ people gets 10% whereas DAZ+ people gets 15%, DAZ+ people don't get 10 + 15.

Not sure where/when DO are 50% off regular.

Wonderland said:

frank0314 said:

Wonderland said:

I seriously would like to know why they do the changeover at midnight DAZ time. Wouldn’t it be much easier for everyone if they did it at 9:00AM? When they’re fresh & awake and there’s a full staff there? 

well, it's 8 hours from midnight in DAZland... so probably one more hour before the office opens... can't expect people to solve problems outside of office hours, could we? laugh

• d2houdinid2houdini Posts: 34

Today's Select Vehicle Items sale says:

Get 68% OFF* up to 6 Select Vehicle Items when you buy any Debut New or Still New Release
    OR get 68% OFF* up to 10 Select Vehicle Items when you buy the Road Less Traveled Bundle

…however, I only see the 68% discount show up if I add the Road Less Traveled bundle. Adding a single Debut New item (e.g. CH Modern Cruiser Motorcycle) doesn't trigger the 68% discount.

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,764

maikdecker said:

Wonderland said:

frank0314 said:

Wonderland said:

well, it's 8 hours from midnight in DAZland... so probably one more hour before the office opens... can't expect people to solve problems outside of office hours, could we? laugh

That’s why they should have the changeover in the morning. My main point.

Wonderland said:

maikdecker said:

Wonderland said:

frank0314 said:

Wonderland said:

That’s why they should have the changeover in the morning. My main point.

OUR main point wink, not DAZ's though...

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,800

The new Freebie, Steam Lamps, isn't showing as free in my cart. 

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,139

Wonderland said:

Most likely, it's an automated process. 

Dana

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,139
    edited June 2022

Wonderland said:

Double post...grrrrrr!

Dana

Post edited by DanaTA on
  • CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,800

The Free highway to Hell poses pack does not come up as free when in the cart with the Roadway bundle. 

• YacomoYacomo Posts: 25

So, errm, my day is slowly coming to a close... DAZ+FAD going to be fixed anytime soon? Hoping there will be a final catch up sale, otherwise. 

• Mark_e593e0a5Mark_e593e0a5 Posts: 1,570

Cybersox said:

The Free highway to Hell poses pack does not come up as free when in the cart with the Roadway bundle. 

I had the same thing. The cart popup only shows a discount. But if you open the shopping cart, it should show as free. Seems to be the only thing halfway working today. 

• SestiferSestifer Posts: 10

$1.99 items for Daz+ Members are at full price...
    And free items are not free, several hours after having been reported... :(

• WebsoulWebsoul Posts: 218
    edited June 2022

DanaTA said:

Wonderland said:

Most likely, it's an automated process. 

Dana

It is automated but since it is automated you can change the post new sale schedule to 9am instead of midnight
    Then you have a support team in case something is wrong.

But on the other hand, I wont mind if they leave it at midnight because sometimes the mistakes are in our advantage and a new sale is never a matter of life and death, I can wait a couple of hours for them to fix it.

Post edited by Websoul on
  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,881

Well, it is 10:40 am MST, and the DAZ+ Freebie is still not free. I am tempted to clear my over $70.00 cart and forget the day. I had to pad it with things I could wait for to qualify for some items I do want to get a price lower than the most recent low one. But I don't care that much and can wait for the PA sale or never also.

• azoohouseazoohouse Posts: 664

Shopping put on hold until Daz people fix today's sales issues!

• FantastArtFantastArt Posts: 243

The prizes in my shopping cart changes just in this minute when I wanted to checkout angry!

• Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,312

Seems to be fixed free items are now free

• d2houdinid2houdini Posts: 34

d2houdini said:

Today's Select Vehicle Items sale says:

Get 68% OFF* up to 6 Select Vehicle Items when you buy any Debut New or Still New Release
    OR get 68% OFF* up to 10 Select Vehicle Items when you buy the Road Less Traveled Bundle

…however, I only see the 68% discount show up if I add the Road Less Traveled bundle. Adding a single Debut New item (e.g. CH Modern Cruiser Motorcycle) doesn't trigger the 68% discount.

This seems to be fixed now!

• Mark_e593e0a5Mark_e593e0a5 Posts: 1,570

seems everything is mostly fixed now, except the "Additonal New Release" which still shows the swirly. DAZ+ FAD are showing full price on the linked page, but do discount to $1.99 when in the cart.

• Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,165

Everything fine. Just checked out.

• Jason GalterioJason Galterio Posts: 2,562
    edited June 2022

Well, everything that was $1.99 in my cart just went to full price.

Edit to add: And everything else that wasn't $1.99 increased in price by 25%. Just dumping the cart.

Post edited by Jason Galterio on
  • FantastArtFantastArt Posts: 243

New Flash Sale isn't working for me either. angry

• butterflyfishbutterflyfish Posts: 1,153

The prices are right in the cart.

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,072

joanna said:

Chezjuan said:

maikdecker said:

N00b4Ever said:

joanna said:

maikdecker said:

marcin.pohjanpalo said:

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

Sale page:

Cart:

Well they "fixed" this too, is no longer 81% off :-( 

Catherine3678ab said:

joanna said:

Chezjuan said:

maikdecker said:

N00b4Ever said:

joanna said:

maikdecker said:

marcin.pohjanpalo said:

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

Sale page:

Cart:

Well they "fixed" this too, is no longer 81% off :-( 

It was never intended to be 81% off... Lo and behold! The Glitch is back in it's cavern... wink

This discussion has been closed.