Mid-way through 2022 a new Sales Thread:Report Issues Here "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,602

HoMart said:

https://www.daz3d.com/marta-hd-for-genesis-81-female

looks nice - but in the promo images some expression morphs and a Hair product are advertised in the promo images. ( see attached image)

Will they be released next Wednesday or are they part of Marta HD ?

They will be coming soon

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,602

Wonderland said:

I seriously would like to know why they do the changeover at midnight DAZ time. Wouldn’t it be much easier for everyone if they did it at 9:00AM? When they’re fresh & awake and there’s a full staff there? 

Response times are about the same whether in office or at home.

• cherpenbeckcherpenbeck Posts: 1,409

Yeah, but then they will be awake.

• ND Steamy Deco: The Lamps

It's still not coming up as being a freebie with purchase of anything over $.01.

• Daz Jack TomalinDaz Jack Tomalin Posts: 13,188

frank0314 said:

HoMart said:

looks nice - but in the promo images some expression morphs and a Hair product are advertised in the promo images. ( see attached image)

They will be coming soon

Correct, but I will remove that promo image to avoid further confusion

• FantastArtFantastArt Posts: 243

The Daz+ for a Day are the same as yesterday...

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

FantastArt said:

The Daz+ for a Day are the same as yesterday...

This has been reported. 

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,191
    edited June 2022

latexluv13_65ebcf7300 said:

ND Steamy Deco: The Lamps

It's still not coming up as being a freebie with purchase of anything over $.01.

Yes it doesn't show up as free for me either (I'm a PC+ member so it should be free without additional purchase)

Post edited by Leana on
  • maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750

frank0314 said:

Wonderland said:

I seriously would like to know why they do the changeover at midnight DAZ time. Wouldn’t it be much easier for everyone if they did it at 9:00AM? When they’re fresh & awake and there’s a full staff there? 

Response times are about the same whether in office or at home.

You mean AS FAST AS or AS SLOW AS? Just to clarify, y'know?

In an ordinary company with not too many employees I'd bet that there's more people ready to do emergency service during daytime than around midnight, from home or the office either. So changing the changeover from midnight to high-noon should be a positive.

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

Leana said:

latexluv13_65ebcf7300 said:

ND Steamy Deco: The Lamps

Yes it doesn't show up as free for me either (I'm a PC+ member so it should be free without additional purchase)

Reporting. 

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,792

frank0314 said:

HoMart said:

They will be coming soon

The Dreaded "DAZ Soon"! laugh

• Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,165

Well, guess DAZ+FAD does still need some more time. Regarding todays bundle. Should the max discount not be 71%ish? Miss added discount for buying two new and being DAZ+.

• cherpenbeck said:

Yeah, but then they will be awake.

LOLOLOL!!

• tim3561tim3561 Posts: 27

The Daz+ for a Day items are not reduced and if you click on the link for all items, you get to yesterday's (still reduced) items.

• WebsoulWebsoul Posts: 218

tim3561 said:

The Daz+ for a Day items are not reduced and if you click on the link for all items, you get to yesterday's (still reduced) items.

That means you still have time to think about that one item that you skipped yesterday but was still in doubt about if you wanted it or not.

• deepswingdeepswing Posts: 152
    edited June 2022

Rod Wise Driggo said:

Well, guess DAZ+FAD does still need some more time. Regarding todays bundle. Should the max discount not be 71%ish? Miss added discount for buying two new and being DAZ+.

The bundle is only counting as one new item, as the bundle itself is already cheaper than the items included in there and therefore already discounted, that's how I understood it. §30.78 should be correct.

Post edited by deepswing on
  • DripDrip Posts: 1,155

HoMart said:

I suspect that is the Additional New Release which shows up as a swirly to some of us? The product ID (86209) is close to the product ID listed in the page source (86210), I can't find the item listed anywhere else, and the release date is correct for today.

• Mark_e593e0a5Mark_e593e0a5 Posts: 1,570

Today's promo is still dysfunctional, but we get a flash sale? 

• SqFKYoSqFKYo Posts: 8

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

The flash sale seems to be also dysfunctional. I guess it's just more automation, since it's 6 AM MDT.

• deepswing said:

Rod Wise Driggo said:

The bundle is only counting as one new item, as the bundle itself is already cheaper than the items included in there and therefore already discounted, that's how I understood it. §30.78 should be correct.

For me, also by adding more debut new items, the bundle does not receive the 10% discount.

marcin.pohjanpalo said:

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

The flash sale seems to be also dysfunctional. I guess it's just more automation, since it's 6 AM MDT.

Looks to me as if it is even better than it's supposed to. devil Didn't take profit of it, though... blush

• joannajoanna Posts: 1,140

maikdecker said:

marcin.pohjanpalo said:

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

Looks to me as if it is even better than it's supposed to. devil Didn't take profit of it, though... blush

Not to me. Everything's 45%. Should be 65% for me. 

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,483
    edited June 2022

tim3561 said:

Same for me. Also the Wednesday freeie (ND Steamy Deco: The Lamps} is not free even in my cart. 

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • N00b4EverN00b4Ever Posts: 293

joanna said:

maikdecker said:

marcin.pohjanpalo said:

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

It should be 80-81% actually, 45% + 65% extra as everything is DO... and surprise surprise is still not working.

• joannajoanna Posts: 1,140

N00b4Ever said:

joanna said:

maikdecker said:

marcin.pohjanpalo said:

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

It should be 80-81% actually, 45% + 65% extra as everything is DO... and surprise surprise is still not working.

I wish it was 80-81%, but I'd even settle for that 65% ("the flash deal overwrites the other deal" kind of thing) if it worked. It seems that the flash sale will end before they fix it, seeing as today's Daz+ sale still isn't working either. Oh well. I always say that broken online stores are just encouragement to save money. ;) 

N00b4Ever said:

joanna said:

maikdecker said:

marcin.pohjanpalo said:

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

Nah, it's supposed to be 55% off (now) for everybody and 65% (instead of the usual 45% for DO stuff) for DAZ+ folks... which doesn't show on the page that the sale leads to, which shows 45% for DAZ+ members and none for ordinary folks.

• ChezjuanChezjuan Posts: 510
    edited June 2022

maikdecker said:

N00b4Ever said:

joanna said:

maikdecker said:

marcin.pohjanpalo said:

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

Nah, it's supposed to be 55% off (now) for everybody and 65% (instead of the usual 45% for DO stuff) for DAZ+ folks... which doesn't show on the page that the sale leads to, which shows 45% for DAZ+ members and none for ordinary folks.

Price shows as 45% on the sale landing page, and 81% off once the item is in the cart.

Sale page:

Cart:

sale page.png
    411 x 655 - 261K
    cart.png
    1140 x 341 - 52K
    Post edited by Chezjuan on
  • N00b4EverN00b4Ever Posts: 293

maikdecker said:

N00b4Ever said:

joanna said:

maikdecker said:

marcin.pohjanpalo said:

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

I based that on the fact that it doesn't say the offer doesn't stack with other offers. From what I've seen in the past, the sale doesn't replace the 30% (this month 45%) discount. We've seen this month several sales that add up to 81% off. If you check the daily special sales, it's already at 73% off (55% + 45% extra), if you add a debut or still new product in your cart it jumps to 81%... But at the end of the day, it's DAZ and you never know. Also, yes my numbers are meant for DAZ+ people like myself. Anyways, is time for me to go to bed, so I missed the sale. 

Cheers

• Mark_e593e0a5Mark_e593e0a5 Posts: 1,570

Flash sale seems a bit inconsistent. All clothing breakout items are discounted (showing up at 81% off in the cart), but the corresponding bundles with those items are only 45% off.

• Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,165

Well, new releases are 30% off regular. Add the 10% for 2 new releases plus the 15% for DAZ+ members you end with 46% combined off.

DAZ originals are 50% off regular. In fact the 62% combined off might even be correct. Strange thing is that the 62% are shown on the product page whereas this discount should only be shown in cart once the additional triggers (DAZ+ member & two new releaes) are applied.

Anyhow, the whole sale is still quite buggy that late into the day.

This discussion has been closed.