Ice Dragon Art A Glimpse Into My World

Comments

• wsgentrywsgentry Posts: 572

They're sincere, Sonja.  I truly enjoy looking at your work.

Scott

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548
    edited February 2019

The Magicians Room

MAGICIANS ROOM BLUE TREE STUDIO.jpg
    988 x 1600 - 929K
    MAGICIANS ROOM BLUE TREE STUDIO.png
    988 x 1600 - 3M
    Post edited by IceDragonArt on

Very cool, Sonja!!!  :)

Scott

• MollytabbyMollytabby Posts: 1,163

Wow, that’s a fantastic image!

Thank you both very much!

Kung Fu School by Silent Winter

Daz Studio 4.10 Iray

Photoshop CC

Kung Fu School Silent Winter.jpg
    1875 x 1500 - 719K

Kung Fu School by Silent Winter

Daz Studio 4.10 Iray

Photoshop CC

edited February 2019

Twizted Belly Rings 

I couldn't decide which one I liked better.  The first one is the one used for the promos as the second one makes it more difficult to see the belly ring (which is, of course, the whole reason for the image lol)  But I really like the way the second one turned out.  I will try and remember to post the original when I get back to my home pc.

TWIZTED BELLY RINGS.jpg
    593 x 960 - 90K
    Twizted Bell Rings 2.jpg
    593 x 960 - 85K

You are definitely prolific, Sonja!!!  Prolific with purpose!  Outstandingly wonderful work!

Scott

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,840

Love you Kung fu School! It has this old honkkong movie feel to it, well done!

And the belly button is something that reminds me of the films from 1920/30 like Mata Hari, I understand why you prefer the second one

• So I've been thinking about maybe starting a You Tube channel sometime this year, and basically showing the whole process for certain pieces from start to finish. I've got to work out the details and figure out how that work but not sure if anyone would be interested?

Hi, Catching up on the forums, day job took over all waking moments for the past couple of months. Anyhow, I'd follow your channel! I enjoy learning about additional postwork techniques or just processes.

Trish

• Etsu by Marcius.  Totally gorgeous tattoos!

Beautiful image!

Trish

Thank you so much everyone! 

I do have some news, I will be doing a workshop kind of thing with Digital Art Live next month, on content management and custom categories.  So basically, I will be helping anyone who wants to join in with creating or organizing custom categories for your content.  I'll have lost of tips and tricks on finding stuff as well as show you several ways to set up custom categories. Then, I'll be helping anyone who is working on or wants to start setting up, their own categories, so people can share their screen, and so I can see it and help figure out any specific issues or questions they might have on their particular set up.You all will be able to ask me anything you want to know about finding stuff and organizing it.  Not so much a tutorial although there will be a little bit of that, but really more of an interactive workshop.

• mori_mannmori_mann Posts: 1,152

Sounds like fun! I don't use custom categories (yet). No time, basically. And so far, I always found what I needed. Probably still a good thing to look into, eventually, though ;)

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,866

I do have some news, I will be doing a workshop kind of thing with Digital Art Live next month, on content management and custom categories.  

Congrats! Many people can benefit from that, as studio organization is all over the place for the older content, and things could be put together in one place which are scattered. 

Novica said:

I do have some news, I will be doing a workshop kind of thing with Digital Art Live next month, on content management and custom categories.  

Congrats! Many people can benefit from that, as studio organization is all over the place for the older content, and things could be put together in one place which are scattered. 

Its really made a huge difference in how quickly I can put together a render. 

edited February 2019

Personal Art

The fairy is a SimTenero Randomizer + Skin Builder 8 character that I put together last night. Definitely best if viewed full size

ILIA FAIRY.jpg
    1563 x 2500 - 3M
    ILIA FAIRY.png
    1563 x 2500 - 5M

I have to tell you, it's a lot better than anything I've ever tried to do, Sonja.  You got talent.  I'm going to try to make your online webinar.

Scott

wsgentry said:

I have to tell you, it's a lot better than anything I've ever tried to do, Sonja.  You got talent.  I'm going to try to make your online webinar.

Scott

Thank you very much Scott!  Hopefully it will be useful.  I can't take credit for any talent as I thin that's more a gift from God than anything else.  I do try to make the best use of it that I can though.

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,489

I love seeing your before and after Postwork pieces. Inspiring indeed. 

Thank you very much! I'm glad you are enjoying them.  Its always been one of my favorite things to see, is before and afters.  If anyone wants to know how I did a particular image I would be happy to share.

Greybro said:

Sooooo productive lately. I am jelly!

Don't really have much of a choice lol!  Not complaining though, it definitely is pushing my boundaries a bit, having to come up with something new every day.

Whatever it takes to keep you moving....forward. Ever forward!

Greybro said:

I love seeing your before and after Postwork pieces. Inspiring indeed. 

Thank you very much! I'm glad you are enjoying them.  Its always been one of my favorite things to see, is before and afters.  If anyone wants to know how I did a particular image I would be happy to share.

Greybro said:

Sooooo productive lately. I am jelly!

Don't really have much of a choice lol!  Not complaining though, it definitely is pushing my boundaries a bit, having to come up with something new every day.

Whatever it takes to keep you moving....forward. Ever forward!

So true!

edited February 2019
    Magical Forest.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 313K
  • Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,146
    edited February 2019
    wsgentry said:

So, I was thinking I'd watch your channel. ;)

Scott

I totally would watch it!

Also your post worked fairy image is fantastic.

Post edited by Worlds_Edge on
  • 3Ddreamer3Ddreamer Posts: 1,291

I do have some news, I will be doing a workshop kind of thing with Digital Art Live next month, on content management and custom categories.  So basically, I will be helping anyone who wants to join in with creating or organizing custom categories for your content.  I'll have lost of tips and tricks on finding stuff as well as show you several ways to set up custom categories. Then, I'll be helping anyone who is working on or wants to start setting up, their own categories, so people can share their screen, and so I can see it and help figure out any specific issues or questions they might have on their particular set up.You all will be able to ask me anything you want to know about finding stuff and organizing it.  Not so much a tutorial although there will be a little bit of that, but really more of an interactive workshop.

Remember to include a bit on backing up and restoring - mine had a meltdown about 6 months ago, not even restoring my backup helped and it took me months to recatagorise all the 'lost' content, the tree structure was fine but some of the content ended up in catchall folders in Default. There are still some folders I can't identify was was in there.

Trying to load an image.  It says uploading then it just reverts back to no file chosen.  Even though I CLEARLY chose a file.  This has been happening more and more often and I am getting a wee bit frustrated.

3Ddreamer said:

Remember to include a bit on backing up and restoring - mine had a meltdown about 6 months ago, not even restoring my backup helped and it took me months to recatagorise all the 'lost' content, the tree structure was fine but some of the content ended up in catchall folders in Default. There are still some folders I can't identify was was in there.

I'm actually going to start with a story about losing everything.  It was awful.  So yes, I will be mentioning backing things up probably more than once lol.

wsgentry said:

So, I was thinking I'd watch your channel. ;)

Scott

I totally would watch it!

Also your post worked fairy image is fantastic.

Thank you and thank you!

edited February 2019

a promo for the Teen Carly by Luna3d

Carly Teen Luna 3d.jpg
    738 x 960 - 87K
    edited February 2019

A promo image for Greybro's Jacket -  This jacket clearly fits well on all types of bodies, I put it on this character because I wanted to se ehow it did with extremes.  Given the lack of male content, I was quite pleased with this. Lots of materials options too.  

GREYBRO JACKET.jpg
    960 x 960 - 212K
    edited February 2019

Dianthe Dforce Dress by WildDesign

DIANTHE WILD DESIGNS.jpg
    600 x 960 - 57K
    edited February 2019

I really wanted to put her in a setting that was totally unconventional. I really like how it turned out.  

The dress us Slow Burn by ArtTailor and the textures are by Anagord

VERSUS SLOW BURN DRES EXPANSION ANAGORD.jpg
    600 x 960 - 123K