Ice Dragon Art A Glimpse Into My World

Comments

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Thank you very much everyone!  I am aware that I am way behind in catching up with everyone.  Its been super busy lately, I've made a commitment this year to get as healthy and fit as I possibly can this year so I am currently going to the gym 6 days a week, two hours a day. (I have some very specific running goals I want to accomplish this year so an hour of that is running and an hour is lifting).  So, the two hours a day has to come from somewhere, and the only place with any wiggle room at all at this point is how much time I spend online.  I will get caught up soon I promise!

Promotional art for Sympatico Studios featuring My Favorite Place by Jefferson AF.  This is a really nice scene, with lots of options and extra plant props

Daz Studio
    Photoshop CC

My Favorite Place.jpg
    622 x 960 - 100K

Promotional art for Sympatico Studios featuring My Favorite Place by Jefferson AF.  This is a really nice scene, with lots of options and extra plant props

Daz Studio
    Photoshop CC

Why can't I delete my extra post? 

edited March 2019

Promotional art for Sympatico Studios featuring Leslie by Luna3d.
    Daz Studio
    Photoshop CC

Leslie Luna3d.jpg
    2000 x 1600 - 152K
    Post edited by IceDragonArt on
  • WinterMoonWinterMoon Posts: 1,904

Promotional art for Sympatico Studios featuring My Favorite Place by Jefferson AF. 

Poor little skunky. heart I hope an apple or plum falls down to him. I love the dreamy (heh) light in the Leslie promo.

TigerAnne said:

Promotional art for Sympatico Studios featuring My Favorite Place by Jefferson AF. 

Poor little skunky. heart I hope an apple or plum falls down to him. I love the dreamy (heh) light in the Leslie promo.

He is hoping something falls within reach as well lol.  I think if he stretches just a bit he might be able to grab one.

And thank you, the light took some fiddling but I am super happy with how it turned out.

edited March 2019

The Mystic Grotto

I love these sets, they are so useful to set up a scene quickly.

Mystic Grotto JeffersonAF GenDragon.jpg
    593 x 960 - 113K
  • WinterMoonWinterMoon Posts: 1,904

Hooo boy, that croc looks like he means business!

TigerAnne said:

Hooo boy, that croc looks like he means business!

Yes he is not all that happy to have his swimming hole disturbed.

edited March 2019

Je Taime by Kaleya  Beautiful outfit - I actually like the original one better but its just a bit dark for promos.

JE TAIME KALEYA.jpg
    2000 x 2000 - 3M
    JE TAIME KALEYA.png
    2000 x 2000 - 2M
    edited March 2019

Promo for the bike and the poses. I used @deviney Rons Post Apocolyptic backgrounds and @zarkhams zworld signs.

SANTUIZEY78.jpg
    738 x 960 - 146K
    edited March 2019

Enoa by Bu-es

I used @colmjackson 's new atmosphere and light set.  Really gorgeous - I toned down the atmosphere in post and darkened it a bit. I will be using this one a lot. 

Enoa.jpg
    600 x 960 - 32K
  • KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191

I think I just got caught up with your thread! Wow, Sonja! You've done some really amazing work in the last few months. I love how much your art has grown from when we first started. So when's the YouTube channel starting because I'm definitely subbing! I'm so proud of what you!

I think I just got caught up with your thread! Wow, Sonja! You've done some really amazing work in the last few months. I love how much your art has grown from when we first started. So when's the YouTube channel starting because I'm definitely subbing! I'm so proud of what you!

Aw thank you!  I miss you!  I'm trying to find the time to figure out how to record the whole process. Of course, finding a couple of hours where its quiet so there isn't a huge amount of background noise would be a bonus lol.

My Content Library Workshop is in the store today. I had a blast doing this, - there is even a couple minutes at the end where Paul and the other participants give me stuff to look up to see how fast I can find them in my library.

edited April 2019

Great little environment.

Desolate & Dead Land 

edited April 2019

Promotional Art for Sympatico Studios featuring Deva3d's lovely Aleixa for Genesis 8

Daz Studio 4.10 Iray
    Photoshop CC

ALEIXA DEVA3D.jpg
    593 x 960 - 118K
  • great work Sonja!

• Very pretty!

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,929

Enoa by Bu-es

I used @colmjackson 's new atmosphere and light set.  Really gorgeous - I toned down the atmosphere in post and darkened it a bit. I will be using this one a lot. 

That light set looks very neat, is that very render time heavy or does it use geometry for the fx

Love your desolate land scenario as well, did you use the light there again?

Thank you everyone!

@linwelly, it didn't take a huge amount of resources per say, but it did take slightly longer than my usual.  Not anything that would make me not use them for sure.  And they were really easy to use.

The Desolate Land one was done with one of the Iradiance Light Probe sets (I don't know which I have all of them and they are set up in my library so I can just scroll through all of them at once) the the atmosphere in that one was mostly done in post.  I used Ron's Rain Effects - it comes with both brushes and images of rain etc that you can use in post.

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,929

Thank you everyone!

@linwelly, it didn't take a huge amount of resources per say, but it did take slightly longer than my usual.  Not anything that would make me not use them for sure.  And they were really easy to use.

The Desolate Land one was done with one of the Iradiance Light Probe sets (I don't know which I have all of them and they are set up in my library so I can just scroll through all of them at once) the the atmosphere in that one was mostly done in post.  I used Ron's Rain Effects - it comes with both brushes and images of rain etc that you can use in post.

Thanks Sonja!, I was admiring the background /sky colours in the desolate lands,  :D

Tha light set looks like something I should get, despite being usially reluctant with light sets :D

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191

My Content Library Workshop is in the store today. I had a blast doing this, - there is even a couple minutes at the end where Paul and the other participants give me stuff to look up to see how fast I can find them in my library.

Cool! I picked it up. That'll be fun to watch when I get to the end. :)

Promotional Art for Sympatico Studios featuring Deva3d's lovely Aleixa for Genesis 8

Daz Studio 4.10 Iray
    Photoshop CC

This is fabulous! 

Linwelly said:

Thank you everyone!

Thanks Sonja!, I was admiring the background /sky colours in the desolate lands,  :D

Tha light set looks like something I should get, despite being usially reluctant with light sets :D

Ya I have enough light sets but this one was worth the purchase for sure.

Cool! I picked it up. That'll be fun to watch when I get to the end. :)

Daz Studio 4.10 Iray
    Photoshop CC

This is fabulous! 

Thank you!  This one just got picked as the staff pick of the week... elsewhere lol.

And I hope you find the content categorizing stuff useful.  I am sadly, wayyyy behind on mine, I need to take a day to get caught up!

edited April 2019

The beautiful Melani by Valkyrie

MELANI VALKYRIE.jpg
    600 x 960 - 98K
  • SummerhorseSummerhorse Posts: 684

The beautiful Melani by Valkyrie

So sultry and warm- love the pose and colors here

• FishtalesFishtales Posts: 6,104
    edited April 2019

She must be why this Knight has that look on his face, I recognised the tent :)

(Some postwork on this one for a change)

2018-07-27 13:04:11.942 Total Rendering Time: 1 days 1 hours 15 minutes 27.91 seconds

Click on image for full size.

kings-tent-copyright-002a.jpg
    1200 x 1200 - 2M
    Post edited by Fishtales on

@Summerhorse thank you!

Fishtales said:

She must be why this Knight has that look on his face, I recognised the tent :)

(Some postwork on this one for a change)

2018-07-27 13:04:11.942 Total Rendering Time: 1 days 1 hours 15 minutes 27.91 seconds

Click on image for full size.

Haha that's perfect!  This is one of my favorite sets.  

• wsgentrywsgentry Posts: 572

Jeez, Sonja!  I don't look around for a couple of days and your prolific, artistic, and wonderfully talented work is jumping out!   Wow!  You are stupendous!

Scott