Lucina by Deva3d

Gallery Link

LUCINA.jpg
    600 x 960 - 71K
    Post edited by IceDragonArt on
  • IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548
    edited February 2019

Synergy Poses by Ilona  Gallery Link

This did not start out to be an underwater scene.  But it was going to be what it wanted to be despite my best efforts to the contrary.  In the end. I am glad I listened to what my muse was saying lol. Definitely best viewd full size

SYNERGY Q.jpg
    960 x 1500 - 1M
    SYNERGY Q.png
    988 x 1600 - 2M
  • AJ2112AJ2112 Posts: 1,416

Wow ! Fabulous images.  Synergy is print worthy.  Wouldn't mind a copy of that to wink will pm you my email address.  I'll be converting my garage to Icedragon gallery surprise

• wsgentrywsgentry Posts: 572

Sonja,

I haven't commented for a bit in your thread, but I want you to know I check out your work whenever I see an update.  I think your work is among the best I've ever seen.  It's just amazing what you do.  It's definitely inspiring.  Thank you for sharing as much as you do!

Scott

• mori_mannmori_mann Posts: 1,152

This did not start out to be an underwater scene.  But it was going to be what it wanted to be despite my best efforts to the contrary.  In the end. I am glad I listened to what my muse was saying lol. Definitely best viewd full size

Never ever argue with muses (or characters, for that matter), or they end up telling you 'told you so' ;)

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,493

A promo image for Greybro's Jacket -  This jacket clearly fits well on all types of bodies, I put it on this character because I wanted to se ehow it did with extremes.  Given the lack of male content, I was quite pleased with this. Lots of materials options too.  

Killin it!

wsgentry said:

Sonja,

I haven't commented for a bit in your thread, but I want you to know I check out your work whenever I see an update.  I think your work is among the best I've ever seen.  It's just amazing what you do.  It's definitely inspiring.  Thank you for sharing as much as you do!

Scott

Thank you very much!

mori_mann said:

Never ever argue with muses (or characters, for that matter), or they end up telling you 'told you so' ;)

Yes, yes they certainly do!

Greybro said:

A promo image for Greybro's Jacket -  This jacket clearly fits well on all types of bodies, I put it on this character because I wanted to se ehow it did with extremes.  Given the lack of male content, I was quite pleased with this. Lots of materials options too.  

Killin it!

I love this jacket, its very versatile and fits even the more extreme body shapes very well!

edited March 2019

Promo for the Charming Fantasy Outfit for G8F

Gallery Image

CHARMING FANTASY OUTFIT.jpg
    1509 x 2482 - 2M
    CHARMING FANTASY OUTFIT.png
    1563 x 2500 - 5M

Just a quick reminder that my Content Directory Workshop is this Saturday.  Promo code Code20 for 20% off. 

https://digitalartlive.com/event/daz-studio-content-library-workshop/

Sonja,

That's some crazy good stuff!  Firewings! 

I'm gonna try to attend!  If not, I'll buy the replay. 

Scott

wsgentry said:

Sonja,

That's some crazy good stuff!  Firewings! 

I'm gonna try to attend!  If not, I'll buy the replay. 

Scott

Great I hope to see you there!  And thank you!  I do love wings.  Of any sort lol.

edited March 2019

Pizzeria by BlueTree Studio - This is just the outside portion, there is an enitre interior included with this.  Its very well done. 

PIZZARIA.jpg
    2000 x 1600 - 3M
    PIZZARIA.png
    2000 x 1600 - 4M
  • SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,667

I so love the last one Sonja!! So family!!

• Matt_CastleMatt_Castle Posts: 2,522

... and now I want a nice pizza.

Unfortunately, I only rarely manage to find good wood-fired pizza in the UK - good pizzerias are absolutely abundant if you go over to mainland Europe, but I've seldom had anything to match it in Britain. (Oddly, the last time I did was out of a tent at a folk festival, which sadly I'm going to have to miss this year).

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Unfortunately, I only rarely manage to find good wood-fired pizza in the UK - good pizzerias are absolutely abundant if you go over to mainland Europe, but I've seldom had anything to match it in Britain. (Oddly, the last time I did was out of a tent at a folk festival, which sadly I'm going to have to miss this year).

Visit sunny Wales.     https://www.realitalianpizza.co.uk/

• Matt_CastleMatt_Castle Posts: 2,522
    Chohole said:

As it happens, I will be visiting Wales in a few weeks but alas, almost entirely the other end, up around Snowdonia.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    Chohole said:

As it happens, I will be visiting Wales in a few weeks but alas, almost entirely the other end, up around Snowdonia.

Ay,   been some years since I was up there,   not Au Fait with restaurants up that end.  I am sure there are going to be one or two.  There are quite a lot of Italian-Welsh people, and many run restaurants, pizzeria  or Ice cream parlours. Welsh-Italian icecream is to die for, made with welsh milk and welsh cream.

You guys are killing me.  Now I want pizza and icecream lol!

edited March 2019

Promotional artwork for Sympatico Studios featuring Anfisa by Deva3D for Genesis 3 Female
    Daz Studio 4.10 Iray
    Photoshop CC

ANFISIA DEVA 3D.jpg
    2000 x 1600 - 394K
  • DustRiderDustRider Posts: 2,716

Etsu by Marcius.  Totally gorgeous tattoos!

I've been way too busy for too long. I finally got a chance to look through your thread again, and WOW! Really amazing work. This is my favorite of the last few pages .... beautiful!

DustRider said:

Etsu by Marcius.  Totally gorgeous tattoos!

I've been way too busy for too long. I finally got a chance to look through your thread again, and WOW! Really amazing work. This is my favorite of the last few pages .... beautiful!

Thank you very much!

Sorry, Sonja.  I couldn't make your webinar last week--grand kids.   I'll buy it when it gets released, though.  Your work is stellar and your first webinar was over-the-top good.

Scott

wsgentry said:

Sorry, Sonja.  I couldn't make your webinar last week--grand kids.   I'll buy it when it gets released, though.  Your work is stellar and your first webinar was over-the-top good.

Scott

No worries!  Grandkids trump everything else lol!  I'm so glad you found the first one helpful!

edited March 2019

Janna by Luna3D.

JANNI.jpg
    988 x 1600 - 1M
    JANNA.png
    988 x 1600 - 3M
    edited March 2019

Pentacostal by Evilkoolade and Heavenlee.

PENTACOSTAL.jpg
    988 x 1600 - 2M
    PENTACOSTAL.png
    988 x 1600 - 3M
    edited March 2019

Leg Morphs by Anagord

LEGS.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 313K
  • mori_mannmori_mann Posts: 1,152

Janna by Luna3D.

Very nice lighting. Especially after postwork :)

• WinterMoonWinterMoon Posts: 1,904
    edited March 2019

Hi, Sonja! Great work, as usual! I'm catching up with everyone's art, and although I love all your pictures, I think the underwater synergy dome is my new favourite. <3 Also, I would totally subscribe to your Youtube channel.

Post edited by WinterMoon on
  • RakudaRakuda Posts: 931
    edited March 2019

@IceDragonArt Hi again!  Liking the pizzeria/Italian restaurant... hearing that song... A bottle or red.... a bottle of white.... Luckily we have good wood fired pizza here by me. The best! Would like to see that lit dramatically with just a few well placed candles. The environment really calls for it. I have this classic lighting product that isn't in the store anymore, which I use all the time... makes me glad that I got it before it went missing from the store. Has that Rembrant sort of light.

:)

Post edited by Rakuda on
  • RakudaRakuda Posts: 931

Promo for the Charming Fantasy Outfit for G8F

Gallery Image

The depth of field is great on this one. I like how the face the speace between the head and wing and then the wing surface all sit nicely  on distinct planes. you are drawn through it to the dramatic light behind. Very cool!