There's Always Another Sale Thread -- Discussions Only Pt 3

Comments

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,010

kyoto kid said:

...pretty lacklustre Tuesday. 

Maybe there's a flash sale later or something worth while in lightning deals. 

• TomhipTomhip Posts: 325

I am taking my freebie and switching to observation mode.

• SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 714

PerttiA said:

kyoto kid said:

Fingers crossed. And this weekend is the last one in June, maybe it'll go out with the good sort of bang. Seems like the last few months there've been a good send-off at the very end.

(Maybe MeshGrabber2 will drop...?)

SilverGirl said:

PerttiA said:

kyoto kid said:

Fingers crossed. And this weekend is the last one in June, maybe it'll go out with the good sort of bang. Seems like the last few months there've been a good send-off at the very end.

(Maybe MeshGrabber2 will drop...?)

Did find 27 items for $44.16 at 92% off (with 8 tokens), but waiting until my morning (9PM Daztime) before pulling the trigger to extend the validity of earned tokens to end of Sunday.

• Yesterday had better deals for me and my small wishlist, but I was too busy to commit to building a cart in time. There's Always Another Sale (tm) ... hopefully before my tokens expire at the end of Thursday!

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,774
    edited June 25

there is a flash sale on 3dunivers and stomnemason stuff..extra 70% off ... unfortunately most are full price and a few have 30% off, so its basically 70% off. 

Post edited by daveso on

daveso said:

there is a flash sale on 3dunivers and stomnemason stuff..extra 70% off ... unfortunately most are full price and a few have 30% off, so its basically 70% off. 

With 8 tokens one gets DO items at 92% off with it, but most of it is G2 or older. Non-DO gets just 79% off - Not enough even for Stonemason.

With a Debut New or Still New Release in the cart (and 8 tokens), one gets 92% off DO already from the 60% off "Recent Releases" Artist Store without limiting the number of items.

daveso said:

Woah let me just run and get my wallet ....

Can we close down this years Daz+ sale and move on to the vanilla banners please. Then we at least have a chance for some exciting combinations happening.

• TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 3,152

Got one more weekend. Something good could still happen. Plus 4th of July is coming

• theflarftheflarf Posts: 136

daveso said:

Saw this and had a chuckle as I scrolled through the listing to see a bunch of a full price items

As it turns out I've not got any from either in my wishlist so stopped browsing then 

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,930

...doesn't look like much ahs changes save for tonight's new releases and the Door  Buster.  Checked the PA  stores and it pretty much looks pretty much the same as yesterday. D+FaD has been pretty disappointing much of the month particularly for the price 

Did however find two items on my wishlist in the Daz Deals sale, so not a complete loss.

5 days left to use my coupons.  

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,633

Today looks like the worst day of the sale for me. No new items I'm interested in, no wishlist items on sale, and I already own the doorbuster. It looks like I get to save my meger store credit for another day.

• lou_harperlou_harper Posts: 1,156

Aeon Soul is such a talented PA, but I really don't care for their more recent offerings. :(

lou_harper said:

Aeon Soul is such a talented PA, but I really don't care for their more recent offerings. :(

In general, their offerings are quite confusing... For example, does the Street Verve Outfit include the 3 shorts products or are the 3 shorts additional, independent shorts or just morphs for the shorts included with the outfit?

I like Aeons Souls quality of clothes and provided morphs, but aesthetic of his clothes does not land for my personally often.

• theflarftheflarf Posts: 136

Yeah, I tried to look at the 3 different ones, was a bit confused by it, but then ultimately decided that whilst clearly high quality, like Tomhip, the aesthetic of the clothes doesn't work for me anyway as I couldn't picture me having my characters wear them 

The clothes seem to be well made, if not my style... but something about the model they use in all the pictures creeps me out and sets my teeth on edge. I'm not sure if it's the pose or the face (or both) or what, but I have trouble getting past that to look at the clothes.

Tomhip said:

I like Aeons Souls quality of clothes and provided morphs, but aesthetic of his clothes does not land for my personally often.

Yep the quality is great but most of ther clothing is no a type that I would likely ever use. 

edited June 26

Considering the lackluster state of today's DAZ+ sale I'm a bit surprised there isn't some sort of flash sale today.

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 3,152

I'm out of coupons. Without sweeteners, my store credit is safe.

• Charlie Judge said:

Considering the lackluster state of today's DAZ+ sale I'm a bit surprised there isn't some sort of flash sale today.

They seem to be reluctantly given now, and only made a comeback these last few days following all the customer complaints about the sale.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,272

britscriptwriter said:

Charlie Judge said:

They seem to be reluctantly given now, and only made a comeback these last few days following all the customer complaints about the sale.

Maybe the sales figures are not lacklustre?

• ElorElor Posts: 1,091
    edited June 27

Edit : Oh, it was because the Top 50 is applied on the first three items, then the 60 % extra is applied. I didn't think both would work at the same time.

------ Original Message ------

The Feeling Extra Super category feels Extra Super Confusing (likely not helped by having Super heroes products being part of two differents promotion)

Some items with the same base discount may ends with a difference discount once added to my cart with a Debut / Still New item and products with a better base discount that ends with a worse cart discount, despite being Daz Originals:

None of the PAs are part of the current Featured PAs.

Does someone have an explanation ?

base_discount.png
    740 x 509 - 62K
    cart_discount.png
    718 x 651 - 82K
    Post edited by Elor on

So without tokens Wagner 9 sets at $72, cannot see any add-on discounts or any special codes myself?

Tomhip said:

So without tokens Wagner 9 sets at $72, cannot see any add-on discounts or any special codes myself?

A bit too pricey for me; so, without more discounts this may be the first Pro Bundle I don't purchase. 

Charlie Judge said:

Tomhip said:

A bit too pricey for me; so, without more discounts this may be the first Pro Bundle I don't purchase. 

Yes, with 8 tokens it comes down to $39 and change, an additional extra 30-50% off would be needed 

• Charlie Judge said:

Tomhip said:

The Pro bundle has an item with an EL. I just won't knowingly bring EL products into my collection. Plus, I really honestly have no interest in or use for the dark elf-related items.I couldn't say no to the last one at the price after stacking discounts, but here, I put the starter bundle in the cart and will wait out the day. I do have a batch of tokens that die at midnight tonight, which I held onto waiting to see what came out today. 

edited June 27

Well I do like the figure itself and luckily one more day on tokens so if nothing else, will probably just get the figure itself when I am forced to use them.

Post edited by Tomhip on
  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,027

I have built my cart around the items from the Wagner offerings I want, along with the DAZ+ item for today, but I threw in the Pro Bundle to see what it went to with my 6 tokens. It goes down to $50.41 & with a texture add-on & shaders, $64.31 and 6 items I didn't want. In the cart I built with with the items I do want, total was $45.75. It will wipe out my remaining gift card. So, not sure if I will hold for a few days or what. 

Looks like the return of all items from the month have brought the return for the higher priced doorbusters and DFADs. And no new releases roday.... that part strikes me as really odd, given the backlog of products waiting for release.