There's Always Another Sale Thread -- Discussions Only

Comments

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,423

kyoto kid said:

...true the Victorian era in England was prone to eccenmtricity but that is what I need that for the primary manor in my story 

Something like this:

Oh, la là - nice little cottage...!  wink

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,445

Gotta chuckle at the "Unleash Your Inner Monster" promo for the Horror Environments selection... "Darling Flowers"? Oh, the horror, the horror...

• edited May 2023

I am disappointed at how few $2.75 Horse 2 items there are, even when I am logged out. Probably because many Horse 2 addons were PA not DO. I may take advantage of the Zoo Animals coupon deal after payday, however.**

**Note W1LD-STR1DE code has numeral 1 not uppercase I; it's very hard to tell on the sales page if you're on a mobile device.

______

Odd the Bundle "flash" sale is 3 days and counting.

Post edited by miladyderyni_173d399f47 on
  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,015

miladyderyni_173d399f47 said:

I am disappointed at how few $2.75 Horse 2 items there are, even when I am logged out. Probably because many Horse 2 addons were PA not DO. I may take advantage of the Zoo Animals coupon deal after payday, however.**

**Note W1LD-STR1DE code has numeral 1 not uppercase I; it's very hard to tell on the sales page if you're on a mobile device.

______

Odd the Bundle "flash" sale is 3 days and counting.

Yeah, and the Horse 2 items do not stack with other discounts (tokens)

Maybe they are trying to get somebody interested on the bundle flash sale - With no DO bundles for extra 30% off for DAZ+ members included, the discount just isn't there. 

• Whiiiiine. Daz+ membership flash sale & I am broke til Friday.

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,423
    edited May 2023

Whiiiiine. Daz+ membership flash sale & I am broke til Friday.

Ouch, I'm sorry for you! I just caught the sale; 20 minutes later and it would have been over. Now my membership lasts until April 2025, God willing.

Post edited by caravelle on
  • mdingmding Posts: 1,217

Yeah that sucks, I guess we all know how it feels!

Nevertheless, thankyou DAZ for that sale!

• doubledeviantdoubledeviant Posts: 1,118
    *sigh* I had only spent a little over $10 (the Daz+ items) over the last four days, then along comes Daz saying "Hey, so here's most of DzFire's catalog for 80-90% off if you buy these sweet lightsabers that you want to buy anyway..."
  • mding said:

I will live. Worst case, I grab a quarterly & pick up the yearly next sale.

And I am broke for good cause, my puppers' annual vet visit. 

• doubledeviant said:

*sigh* I had only spent a little over $10 (the Daz+ items) over the last four days, then along comes Daz saying "Hey, so here's most of DzFire's catalog for 80-90% off if you buy these sweet lightsabers that you want to buy anyway..."

I feel you. Time for me to go to the My Product page to remind myself I have a ton of virtual 'sabers AND poses. 

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,649
    edited May 2023

mding said:

I will live. Worst case, I grab a quarterly & pick up the yearly next sale.

And I am broke for good cause, my puppers' annual vet visit. 

Well the DAZ+ summer sale is probably coming up next month; so, maybe memberships will go on sale then. 

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • TomhipTomhip Posts: 334

If I already have a DAZ membership, does buying another one extend the current or do I need to wait for it to run out/disable recuring?

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,347
    edited May 2023

Tomhip said:

If I already have a DAZ membership, does buying another one extend the current or do I need to wait for it to run out/disable recuring?

It will add it on to the end of your current subscription.

NOTE that if you used Paypal to pay for your existing membership then you need to contact Paypal to prevent it sending a renewal amount on the old expiry date. There are details about this on the Membership store page

Post edited by MelanieL on

MelanieL said:

Tomhip said:

It will add it on to the end of your current subscription.

NOTE that if you used Paypal to pay for your existing membership then you need to contact Paypal to prevent it sending a renewal amount on the old expiry date. There are details about this on the Membership store page

Ah thanks for the info, I do in fact use Paypal.

• Every time I try to leave The Mob PC+ DAZ+, they pull me right back in with another sweet membership deal...

Sigh... I get it, people in Dazland sleep late, but I have been collecting my cart for 9 hours already - Now there's 50% off banner for one item alone in the cart...

There really should be a place where one could move the contents of ones current cart to buy something like this and then load the old contents back.

PerttiA said:

Sigh... I get it, people in Dazland sleep late, but I have been collecting my cart for 9 hours already - Now there's 50% off banner for one item alone in the cart...

There really should be a place where one could move the contents of ones current cart to buy something like this and then load the old contents back.

Ability to save carts would be glorious indeed.

• VenomisbeautyVenomisbeauty Posts: 107
    edited May 2023

I got a 50% off one item coupon, expires at midnight.....I read the pop up and now it doesn't not appear to me anymore....can anyone remind me the promo code? I would like to use it...Thanks in advance!

Post edited by Venomisbeauty on
  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,649

Venomisbeauty said:

I got a 50% off one item coupon, expires at midnight.....I read the pop up and now it doesn't not appear to me anymore....can anyone remind me the promo code? I would like to use it...Thanks in advance!

Check your store messages. 

• VenomisbeautyVenomisbeauty Posts: 107

Charlie Judge said:

Venomisbeauty said:

Check your store messages. 

Coupon code found!!!!Thanks a lot! :)

The extra 50% off coupon sounds nice, but when it's limited to the item being in the cart alone, it makes it less enticing... Using tokens to further sweeten the deal means loosing most of the tokens unless the item is one of the 18 products listed at over $160 at the moment and those products have been offered way cheaper in the past. If one aims at maximising the discount, one would need to find something that already has 65% off discount or more without any buy-ins, that means Daz+ items for Daz+ members. Otherwise the tokens and the stacking discounts will be better.

I'll probably use it to get something cheap even cheaper...

• lou_harperlou_harper Posts: 1,162

PerttiA said:

The extra 50% off coupon sounds nice, but when it's limited to the item being in the cart alone, it makes it less enticing... Using tokens to further sweeten the deal means loosing most of the tokens unless the item is one of the 18 products listed at over $160 at the moment and those products have been offered way cheaper in the past. If one aims at maximising the discount, one would need to find something that already has 65% off discount or more without any buy-ins, that means Daz+ items for Daz+ members. Otherwise the tokens and the stacking discounts will be better.

You remove the most expensive item from your cart, buy the stuff you want, put the removed item into the new cart, apply the coupon and the just earned tokens, and PRESTO!

lou_harper said:

PerttiA said:

You remove the most expensive item from your cart, buy the stuff you want, put the removed item into the new cart, apply the coupon and the just earned tokens, and PRESTO!

I would still be loosing tokens, as I would have used the tokens earned by the first cart, to get the price of that cart down.
    I try to balance the number of used and earned tokens, so that after the purchase I still have (almost) as many as before the purchase, and the most expensive item in the cart is usually the one triggering additional discounts on the other items.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 24,010
    edited May 2023

There was a second orange banner behind the first one. Check your account messages or close the top banner to see the second one.

Screenshot 2023-05-25 145728.png
    923 x 556 - 53K
    Post edited by barbult on
  • Blando CalrissianBlando Calrissian Posts: 508
    edited May 2023

Orange banner sale + tokens + regular sale = me, adding to my inexplicably large collection of spaceships and flying saucers.

UFO Recon Class has been on my radar for a while (or HAS it? Sorry, that information's classified!) Ended up being 82% off the MSRP.

Still a small pile of tokens jingling around in my change purse (or they would be, if they were physically real, and if I had a change purse)

Post edited by Blando Calrissian on
  • I have a pocketful of tokens and haven't used the orange banner sale yet. I just haven't decided what needs to be bought ...

• mdingmding Posts: 1,217

Aargh, overlooked the Editorial License in

https://www.daz3d.com/cyberpunk-coupe-car

and had to open a support ticket for refund. Be careful not to do the same mistake, if you don't want products with EL!

• Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,185

OK, getting Lindays Breakaway with the Special Gift Coupon was a no-brainer.

Might have been even cheaper with some of the 20 tokens I should have right now. The situation for not having them is the reason I won't though more money at DAZ in the next weeks. Long story short: 8 tokens in account; nice $225 cart ready to checkout; final check some minutes before end of countdown: boom, cart out of the sudden up to $300; trying to remove the stuff with increased prices (no, of course you cannot remove multiple items at once), boom, coutdown ended, tokens gone cart up to $500; deleted the cart and with it some special prices for items I'd wanted plus of course further tokens, further discounts on base figures and so on. But hey, is saving me a lot of money.

Looked at my DAZ Lib and it is 500 gigs... maybe buying all those bundles and installing everything, without looking, was not such a good idea :P

Tomhip said:

Looked at my DAZ Lib and it is 500 gigs... 

That is a good start cheeky 

This discussion has been closed.